Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I charge 50$ per prediction... if you are intereted let me know.. i have PayPal account setup for this purpose.. :D
ravipd2002 said:
Hi all

Priority Date : Sep 15, 2002
State : CA
RIR , EB3
45 Day letter received : May 15, 2005
45 Day letter replied : May 21, 2005
My case number P-04320-XXXX
labor approved : waiting .......

all predictions are welcome
Thanks in adv

rollingstone said:
Not true. The following users have been certified with pd >= aug 2002 and EB3:
zairy bigL GotGC??-friend kylabor AwardMyGC Fl_Sep_2001 jooh-friend zeifa ekkatip callbala-friend GCVARUMA StressTestInUSA-friend dcmetro22042 immi2003 rupa_gc waiting_labor nmoshin-friend spicensour mgupta2050 slavelabor PBECIsKillingMe-friend mn_gc_02 mygc2006

(23 ppl total)

Also we don't know EB of following ppl:
pop77 keepupdahope-friend lillyyu GCcomesoon bigbang2001-friend

My case if not certified. I just got 45 DL.

Any One had n e success in reopening of case yet!

If any one had n e success in re opening of case, please post

1. The steps they took to reopen it.

2. How much time did it take.

and any other relevant details.........

these are the steps I have taken.....

1. Fax from Lawyer @ 484-270-1600

2. Fax from Employer @ same

3. Snail Mail from Lawyer.

nyprog-8-27 said:
Well guys we're all getting a little exciting about pickup at PBEC. I was happy enough to receive an email form them today(we were sending requests every 2 weeks-week ago last time)-finally I can be sure that they didn't loose my case. As far as another steps- we all know it's going to take time-and who knows if I ever receive 45 Day letter-months from now probably. One question I have do they go by their case # or PD while working on cases using their so called "FIFO"

Here's info on my number: P-06086-11XXX

Congrats to you man !!!! your 2001 case was entered in their database in 2006 ... you go DOL :rolleyes: I think you will get your LC soon :)

Delaware- 2003

saknia said:
Can you predict when my labor will be Approved.

ETA Case Number: P-04282-xxxxx

Priority Date: 02/28/2003

Case Source: Region

RIR, EB2, State - DE

45 days letter received Feb 2005

45 days letter replied Feb 2005

MDWatch & Mvinays - you guys are truely doing a wondefull job in maintaining the tracker. The tracker looks highly professional and the credit should also go to the person who started this spread sheet. I wonder even backlog centers have this kind of graphs to know where they stand.If they would have had this kind of tools, may be they would have done better job and many would have got the labor approved by this time.

By the way,for the people who needs some info on my labor approval letter which I have posted yesterday. From the date of approval date (date on the letter) to the time you or your attorney get the labor approval letter is approximately 10-15 days.

MDwatch said:
You can download it at in this thread. Just look for my post or on other instances Mvinays as we are the one maintaining the tracker.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571&page=209&pp=15

Skipped cases

I kind of agree with vine95050 post. It might be true that PBEC is simply approving the completely straightforward cases while concenterating on data entry for the time being. All those pending MD 2001 cases, atyagi, NAYAK and including mine too might have some issues which caused it to "not pass" the litmus test and thus making its way to the "Skipped" pile.

I'm not saying that we all will get NOF or rejections but simply that our cases need more thorough analysis which might be time consuming. This might be one of the reason why we saw a burst of 2001 approvals a while back before the wave of 2002 approvals started.

I'm guessing that if the June 2006 deadline for data entry is accomplished we might see some movement from the "Skipped" cases pile.

State MD
PD: 06/2001
RD: 02/2004
45 Day - got 02/2005

greynicolls said:

My case is still closed ...........to info at all

md_alien said:
I kind of agree with vine95050 post. It might be true that PBEC is simply approving the completely straightforward cases while concenterating on data entry for the time being. All those pending MD 2001 cases, atyagi, NAYAK and including mine too might have some issues which caused it to "not pass" the litmus test and thus making its way to the "Skipped" pile.

I'm not saying that we all will get NOF or rejections but simply that our cases need more thorough analysis which might be time consuming. This might be one of the reason why we saw a burst of 2001 approvals a while back before the wave of 2002 approvals started.

I'm guessing that if the June 2006 deadline for data entry is accomplished we might see some movement from the "Skipped" cases pile.

State MD
PD: 06/2001
RD: 02/2004
45 Day - got 02/2005
We don't have Aprlc2002 inuts anymore. But he was informed a few months back that internal prioritization based on EB and Masters is being done. We don't have that data on recent approvals.

Eventually they will come to all the left over case. Till that time it wait and watch. Ever wonder why some of us are always confined to the slower of lanes.

still looking for posts from other ppl in similar situation

greynicolls said:

greynicolls

There were some posts in the last few months which dealt with this issue. Look back in this thread.
The timeframe for opening the case seemed to be around 6-7 months.

LC Approved from PBEC

Today got the good news that my labour is approved from PBEC after 4 years of waiting.

This forum was very useful in this long way, thanks to all. Any good forum for 140 you guys Suggest ?

PD: 07/2002, RIR, NJ
45 DAY OCT 2005

gchelp2002 said:
Today got the good news that my labour is approved from PBEC after 4 years of waiting.

This forum was very useful in this long way, thanks to all. Any good forum for 140 you guys Suggest ?

PD: 07/2002, RIR, NJ
45 DAY OCT 2005

Congrats gchelp2002 ! Can you share few digits of your case number ?

I agree 100%

I have found my information in the tracker without ETA#. MDWatch & Mvinays if you think it is important please add it to the tracker.
T-05173-81XXX.

RJ_NJ2002 said:
MDWatch & Mvinays - you guys are truely doing a wondefull job in maintaining the tracker. The tracker looks highly professional and the credit should also go to the person who started this spread sheet. I wonder even backlog centers have this kind of graphs to know where they stand.If they would have had this kind of tools, may be they would have done better job and many would have got the labor approved by this time.

correction to tracker data

nohope_for_lc said:
I have found my information in the tracker without ETA#. MDWatch & Mvinays if you think it is important please add it to the tracker.
T-05173-81XXX.

In the Philly tracker, my case P-05143-xxxxx shows as Letter Received. I have not so far received any 45 day letter.
Can you please update.

SAP H1 for microbiologist!! is it possible

Hi Guys,
I know this is not the forum, but my wife is going crazy not able to work(H4). She is a microbiologist and she says that she will learn SAP offered by some Desi company and they claim that they will sponsor her H1, my question is can a person with Masters in microbiology with 3 years experience from India as a microbiologist get an H1 as a SAP consultant. I seriously doubt it! What do u guys think?

I know a dentist from India , became SAP expert...what to do that is life of being in H4.
NJPD022003 said:
Hi Guys,
I know this is not the forum, but my wife is going crazy not able to work(H4). She is a microbiologist and she says that she will learn SAP offered by some Desi company and they claim that they will sponsor her H1, my question is can a person with Masters in microbiology with 3 years experience from India as a microbiologist get an H1 as a SAP consultant. I seriously doubt it! What do u guys think?

I have a microbiologist on the floor that I work on...She works in J2EE...So what difference that makes...In the US these distinctions are not hard and fast...It is likely that her H1B would get through...If you can show 2 years of experience ...you know how the whole thing goes.....The rick is to 'convert' some of the microbiology experience into IT experience...You get my drift ??

I know your pain...My wife was also going crazy....Finally I made her join a Master's course..So better nowadays...This whole thing is f***ing up out lives man....We in same boat...

Last edited by a moderator:
i reced my 45 day letterom mar 23 rd

NEverGreen said:
In the Philly tracker, my case P-05143-xxxxx shows as Letter Received. I have not so far received any 45 day letter.
Can you please update.