Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

ahalem said:
Saknia,

Thanks for all your replies.
My case was PD of Nov 2001, NY State and 45 day reply date of March 2005, and its over 14 months now with no reply since I got the none making sense 45 days letter. Does not that blow up the pattern you are using for these estimation dates? What do you think? do i still have hope!

Those people who have replied to their 45 days letter long back are waiting and some applications (recently) have been certified within 2 to 3 months of replyng to letters.

Is it possible newer 45 days letter applications are processed faster without much delay at the same time older 45 days letter applications are being processed ?. I have no clue.

ahalem said:
Saknia,

Thanks for all your replies.
My case was PD of Nov 2001, NY State and 45 day reply date of March 2005, and its over 14 months now with no reply since I got the none making sense 45 days letter. Does not that blow up the pattern you are using for these estimation dates? What do you think? do i still have hope!

Wait for few more days.If PBEC mainatins speed you will get approved before the end of this month.

GC_enroute said:
Is'nt it funny that we are so desperate even though we know that Saknia has no more than anyone of us but we still wanted to hear him or any one say something regarding when our labor will be processed.

Gc Enroute is Right. I don't hold any Tarror Card to predict everyone's future here for LC.

But at the same time I predicted for some and it worked out. Why not if it is going to releive some one else here as well. I wish I could predict for all. Every one is desperate to get out of this mess as soon as possible

Let me predict yours . Yours is approved on 13th April 2006

Feb 2002, Va, Rir

I filed labor in FEB 2002, VA, RIR. Received 45 days letter on Feb11, 2005 and replied same day and still waiting......... It is so frustrating, we don't have any say in our case.

According to my lawyer, it's not qualified for EB2. Mine is similar as yours, the job requires Bachelor plus 3 years experience and prefer Master. I have Master and 7 years professional experience prior to joining the company, still fall under EB3. Unless my company modify the AD and require master, which is not likely, coz now they have to explain the necessity of asking for a master with DOL, and the HR of big companies like mine is not flexible to do something like this to favor my situation.

anxicious waiter said:
I know this question might not make much sense but I'm still curious. I have a Master degree. In the LC recruiting ad, we put "minimum Bachelor degree. Master degree is preferred". I don't know why we didn't put "master degree required". Maybe salary offered is not high enough for a Master level position. My question is - is there any way I can fight for EB2 at I-140 stage after(if) LC is approved. My PD is Dec 2002. Your comments are welcome!

Unfortunately, I have filed my case under EB3. I guess filing for a specific category i.e., EB-2 or EB-3 is also dependent on the salary ($$$ factor) for that position.

If my company were to file my GC under EB-2 category then they would be paying me atleast 75K but now they got away by saying 50K by filing under EB-3 category. It just depends how they want to place the ad.

Anyways. Good Luck to everyone whoz struggling in PBEC.

Members (Please advsie) - June 02 RIR EB3 NJ State

Dear Sakina & other Members,

With your past experiences, can you please advise if I am anywhere close to hearing on LC.

I have read several posts but I am still confused and not able to determine an estimate date.

Also, my company recently moved two block from where they were before. Due to this they now have a new address. Will this infact anything? The company HR told me that they will get all mail forwarded from their previous address.

LC Rcd by DOL - June 14, 2002
45 Day Letter Responded - Oct 4, 2005
EB3, RIR, NJ State
NO NEWS SINCE.....

akrkap said:
Dear Sakina & other Members,

With your past experiences, can you please advise if I am anywhere close to hearing on LC.

LC Rcd by DOL - June 14, 2002
45 Day Letter Responded - Oct 4, 2005
EB3, RIR, NJ State
NO NEWS SINCE.....

Hang in there :) With your PD you should be close to get the approved LC :) We see July 02 approvals coming in .....

I need your advice

Saknia/ any sr. memebers
Last Month I sent out mail to Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center , to day I got the response for mail here is the screen shot…
I need your advice for can I send the request for screen shot for 7 th year exn . mail id or wait for that?

Dear Requestor:

The subject case has been received by the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst. Due to the large volume of LC Applications currently being processed by the Backlog Elimination Center; we are unable to provide you with an exact processing time. If you need additional information, please visit the following Internet website:

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/

There is no need to submit multiple requests. If you have not already received one, the next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

If you are requesting a 7th year extension to an H-1B visa, please send an e-mail to:

h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

Your patience is appreciated.

narayana_pan said:
Saknia/ any sr. memebers
Last Month I sent out mail to Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center , to day I got the response for mail here is the screen shot…
I need your advice for can I send the request for screen shot for 7 th year exn . mail id or wait for that?

Dear Requestor:

The subject case has been received by the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst. Due to the large volume of LC Applications currently being processed by the Backlog Elimination Center; we are unable to provide you with an exact processing time. If you need additional information, please visit the following Internet website:

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/

There is no need to submit multiple requests. If you have not already received one, the next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

If you are requesting a 7th year extension to an H-1B visa, please send an e-mail to:

h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

Your patience is appreciated.

you should have done that 20 minutes back

ahalem said:
Dude,

This reply is formal reply got send by 22 years old assistant who just wake up and come to work after big fight with her boyfriend, she has no clue what was your email about and she does not even know what does word: immigration means or what is outside the continental of America except that her grandparents moved to USA 100 years ago from some country in Europe.
you should send your letter and the reply to the daily show on the comedy channel ( Jon stuart will know how to use it will ).

Dude,

at least I do something. And if everyone would do the same, we'd be much better off with our GC process dates.

See you at the comedy channel with your fruitless comments.

There is no comedy there...all i could see his frustruation on the reply for the fax/email from senator's office...how responsibile they are acting...
Cool down Dude.. :)
roman3 said:
Dude,

at least I do something. And if everyone would do the same, we'd be much better off with our GC process dates.

how to check status

Hi, How do you guys check the status of your pending LC case at PBEC? Any telephone number and email addresses that can be used to get some detailed status information?

My lawyer only get generic replies: "The subject case has been received by the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst. ...we are unable to provide you with an exact processing time ... There is no need to submit multiple requests. etc.".

thanks!

orangs said:
Saknia, I don't understand the ONE OFFICER PER STATE concept, If they do this where is FIFO? Why Backlog center, they could have continued the
old fashion way? :confused:
Guys,

Backlog Elimination Centers were not necessarily created to Eliminate or Clear the backlog, they were created to save Federal and State Tax dollars at the expense of legal immigrants like us and to create delays in the case processing so that we would never be eligible for GC in the near future, atleast until the U.S economy rebounces and the unemployment rate goes down, while still keep the economy humming at a slow pace and by exploiting hihgly skilled professional within the country.

These guys have a very good experience in how to exploit and create mass slavery, as and when needed, than anyone else in the world.

PERM, Premium processing, Retrogression are different names to exploit and make us pay for the salary of government employees who work in these different departments of immigration.

Start thinking of Plan "C", our own country. I know its out of frustration, but how long could we rely on these IDIOTS and THIS BROKEN IMMIGRATION SYSTEM.

well said!

I agree that we are being exploited!

whereismy_gc said:
Guys,
These guys have a very good experience in how to exploit and create mass slavery, as and when needed, than anyone else in the world.

express urself!

Maybe America will not give us greencards but we will let everyone express themselves in these forums in whatever way they want. Is there any other use of this forum ??

roman3 said:
Dude,

LoveNY said:
Maybe America will not give us greencards but we will let everyone express themselves in these forums in whatever way they want. Is there any other use of this forum ??

Guess what...!! all here in this forum are not frustrated enough. They have a lot of patience and r happy just venting out here...

A couple of pages back we had faxes which needed to be just clicked to even vent out to Mr.President...

Pleaase guys, if you have faxed, please post it here so there is some motivation and involvement for others too...

We r just wasting each single day, looking forward something in this forum and passing off another day. Who wud care our miseries excepting ourselves..??!!

I am sure all of us r so used to hanging around in this forum, even after our LC's r cleared, our finger's automatically click for this page.. this has become addiction more like the morning cup of tea/coffee...!!