PD: July 2003
RD: Aug 2003
Case: RIR
State: PA
45 day letter: Yes - r/d and replied Feb 2005
BEC: PBEC

User id: madsat1234

LC status?

Does anyone know if PBEC is still publishing the status of LC when you send the 7th year extension email?

( I know they were publishing it initially and then took off that columnn. So I'm not sure what their practice is now).

imcdude said:
Does anyone know if PBEC is still publishing the status of LC when you send the 7th year extension email?

( I know they were publishing it initially and then took off that columnn. So I'm not sure what their practice is now).
LC Status is hidden now.
They may convey the status to Attorney . ( unconfirmed rumor)

imcdude said:

I don't think PBEC is publishing case status now, when you request for 7th year extension. They stopped it in SEP/OCT 2005.

Support Lawsuit !!!!!

Guys,

Lets support the lawsuit....lets contribute some money to this cause...
target of 10 K is not very hard to match....

least this lawsuit would do is to make people aware about our situation.....
also if we get lucky it expedite our LC applications....

Good luck !

1000 approval per day

Folks

If this 18 months storey is true then there should be 1000 approval per day not just three .

SKINA AND STREET TEST IN U S A THERE IS LONG WAY TO GO ....

MY 45 DAYS LETTER WAS ISSUED ON OCTOBER 20TH 2005

ATTRONEY RECEIVED 45 DAYS LETTER ON OCTOBER 31ST 2005

MY ATTRONEY REPLIED BACK 45 DAYS LETTER ON 11/15/2005

Guys please keep sending e mails , faxes, and please support law suit

javaconsultant said:
Guys,

Good luck !

Hi JavaConsultant

You are really good guy who is worried about others struck here. I know your approval will be with you within one month time from now for sure

While you must be worrying about Retrogession as you are EB3 it is good to know that you are worried and would like to have the Lawsuit go forward

Keep it up Buddy

But Remember in few weeks from now your worry will be not GC but Retrogession

If we keep seeing approvals at this rate, it'll be hard to justify a lawsuit.

javaconsultant said:
Guys,

Good luck !

akela said:
mine is already there. Still any1 what's up with the rumour.What's the story??

Akela, these are unconfirmed rumors that make no sense whatsoever. Why would PBEC send any cases to Atlanta, when there's an entire infrastructure in place in Philly ?! makes no sense at all ... and why only a few months from 2002 ?!

plus, if this were true, we would have already read on any of the serious immigration websites.

unfortunately when people post rumors without thinking it over, and without mentioning a credible source, I have to totally disregard them.

Powerball or labor certification

I think the probability of winning a power ball are higher than getting a labor certification approved from PBEC.

Conclusion: Win a power ball and go back to the home country :D

Folks, I know some of you are not gonna believe this, especially Tanveer ;)but I do believe the tracker is a very accurate tool, from a statistics point of view, we have a very random set of cases there.

According to the tracker, as of 02/15, Dallas had approved 49% of their cases, and Philly 17%, and these percentages have consistingly gone up.

If you look at Dallas, it does make sense, because we know they cleared pretty much all regional cases up until late 2004 and 2005, and those could really represent 90,000 cases (out of 180,000 they started with).

So we don't really need to see 1,000 approvals here per day, every 7 approvals or so here represent another 1% for Philly.

Philly is obviously behind, but my hope is that they pick up the pace after June.

My opinion only, don't flame me ! :)

sb41 said:
I think the probability of winning a power ball are higher than getting a labor certification approved from PBEC.

lol, absolutely, although I'm sure they'd come up with some rule saying that immigrants must wait 30 years in line or something to receive the money.

come on , this is small forum ...

tanveer666 said:
Folks

If this 18 months storey is true then there should be 1000 approval per day not just three .

SKINA AND STREET TEST IN U S A THERE IS LONG WAY TO GO ....

MY 45 DAYS LETTER WAS ISSUED ON OCTOBER 20TH 2005

ATTRONEY RECEIVED 45 DAYS LETTER ON OCTOBER 31ST 2005

MY ATTRONEY REPLIED BACK 45 DAYS LETTER ON 11/15/2005

Guys please keep sending e mails , faxes, and please support law suit

Thanks!!

cantstandit said:
the letter generation has no connection with the PD, it depends on which boxes are being opened/processed by different people, so don't panic yet.

Keep monitoring your screenshot, when the T changes to P, it means the letter has been generated, and only then you should worry about it.

GC_from_NJ,

Thank you very much!!!

This is actually my husband's info:

CA - EB2 - RIR
PD: Nov 2002
RD: 9 Oct 2003
PBEC #: P-04321-04xxx (per DFLC status e-mail on 28 Mar 2005)
45-day letter: Not received
17 Feb 2006: Case has been closed due to non-receipt of 45-day letter. Lawyer is in process of re-opening.

saknia,

I am worried about both- LC and retrogression. I cannot have my GC unless
both issues are resolved.That's why I am supporting both causes - morally and financially.

I am not so hopeful about LC approval in coming month(s).People having PDs later than mine(having same state and category) have gotten their LC approved.

Mine is 06/26 CA EB3 RIR and people having Pds. 06/28 and 06/29 from CA have gotten their labor cleared. What looks like here is that PBEC is in great mess . No FIFO is being followed....and SO WE MUST DO SOMETHING.

By the way,I am supporting IV.org wholeheartedly as well.

I urge u guys to send atleast 100 bucks each for the law suit...what are u gonna lose anyway ?

Think about it............

saknia said:
Hi JavaConsultant

You are really good guy who is worried about others struck here. I know your approval will be with you within one month time from now for sure

While you must be worrying about Retrogession as you are EB3 it is good to know that you are worried and would like to have the Lawsuit go forward

Keep it up Buddy

But Remember in few weeks from now your worry will be not GC but Retrogession

cantstandit said:
According to the tracker, as of 02/15, Dallas had approved 49% of their cases, and Philly 17%, and these percentages have consistingly gone up.

! :)
That explains why now the Dalls BEC thread have less number of messages per day!!!.
For everything the PBEC HELL talking about FIFO. And we didn't see FIFO or we didn't see much approvals.
We don't need a FIFO from BEC, we need approvals. I don't mind seeing approvals for 2005 cases before my case. Just want to get out of this mess.

Expecting LC approval after Aug 2007.
3 + years of labour pain!! :( :confused:

sb41 said:

You know what..!!

If you win powerball, they will give you your citizenship the nextday...they will not let you leave the country with all the $$$$$$$ ..!!