Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I apologize if my question is not related to this thread.. Is the H4 VISA (dependent of H1B) authorize to declared SELF-EMPLOYED???

Talk to your lawyer

Generally it comes same day or next day. I would suggest to talk to your lawyer.

allaboutgc said:
Please help!!!

I send an email to hib7yr to check status last Thursday, but have not heard any response. Could anyone let me know when they will send back the response? I am waiting very frustratedly! Thanks a lot!

RE: Please help!!! - 7th year email

Try sending once again. It happened to me also. I send an email multiple times and I recieved more than one response. Probably, they will pick up your latest email.

Good luck

SRK

I have sent you PM. It is the matter of getting state paid scholorship being in H4, that is also possible in FL :D
spicegirl said:
That's not true for Georgia. It depends. You have to show ties to Georgia etc, with property and have lived there for 12 mos. My husband pay in-state tuition at a reputable University in Georgia

LC approved

My wife just got an email from the atterney that her LC has been approved.

Details:
PD: 11/21/2001
State: NY
45 day letter received and replied: Late October
Approved: Today

People with priority date 2001 and received 45 day letter will all get the LC approval very soon.

Minutes of today's meeting with Senator Dianne Feinstein's field rep:

1) I explained the inequity in the system with PERM/FIFO etc.
2) Ill Effects of not getting labor certification.
3) Very specific issues with PBEC.
4) Explained that litigation efforts have failed.

The meeting went very well. They listened to the issue with great interest and sincerity and promised to do following things in a timely manner:
1) Contact Immigration officials in DC and explain this issue about PBEC.
2) Get all the details from my paper and ask for more details, if necessary.
3) Get Dianne involved either to raise this issue in Senate or issue a new ammendment.
4) Try to get one/many-on-one w/Dianne(Currently she is very busy). But the top staff underneath her is going to get involved immediately.

Things I need to give to their office:

1) Some official DOL statement that BECs were supposed to clear the backlogs in 24-30 months.This will help them to take this matter in Senate.Can anyone find this and get me the link/document.
2) Any other info which their DC office asks.

By Dec 1st I should be hearing their next update.

Shall keep you posted...

Nice work a_to_z_gc. More of this is what we need.

Here is the link for 24-30 months claim on their web page. There might have been a memo or something also, which I couldn't find.

http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

Document where they claimed to give equitable treatment to RIR and TR cases and to maintain FIFO queues for both (And as we know that claim has turned out to be false)

http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/pdf/backlog_faqs_5-2-05.pdf

a_to_z_gc said:

The meeting went very well. They listened to the issue with great interest and sincerity and promised to do following things in a timely manner:
3) Get Dianne involved either to raise this issue in Senate or issue a new ammendment.
4) Try to get one/many-on-one w/Dianne(Currently she is very busy). But the top staff underneath her is going to get involved immediately.

1) Some official DOL statement that BECs were supposed to clear the backlogs in 24-30 months.This will help them to take this matter in Senate.Can anyone find this and get me the link/document.

Shall keep you posted...

Link

Hi

The following is the link:

http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

Look at the answer for the second question.

hope this helps

a_to_z_gc said:

Shall keep you posted...

Good work

a_to_z_gc

Good work, buddy !!!

A few months ago, I had written to Elaine Chao (regular mail) and received back a letter from Leticia Sierra with the 24-to-30 month claim.

I only have a hard copy, since this was a postal letter.

Would that help you for the next round ? If so, please let me know and I can fax you a copy at whatever number you have.

Warm regards,

45 Day letter Received

Just now our HR informed that my 45 days letter was received by them. Just to let you all know, one of my colleagues that applied on same day got his 45 days letter 4 months back. Some more colleagues that applied on the same day have not yet received 45 day letter. MY ETA number remained same except that "T" changed to "P"

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Job !
a_to_z_gc said:

Shall keep you posted...

DOL link

http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

a_to_z_gc said:

Shall keep you posted...

Great..

Good work buddy !! Keep it up.... people like you will make a difference in the long run. I think other folks from this thread have already given you the link to the BEC Backlog status from DOL.

Hope we hear some positive news from Dianne in the coming weeks.

a_to_z_gc said:

Shall keep you posted...

Did you also highlight the fact that many more approvals are coming out of DBEC in comarison to almost nothing from PBEC.

a_to_z_gc said:

Shall keep you posted...

Good work!

Good job!

a_to_z_gc said:

Shall keep you posted...

thanks for the effort ,

The information they requested can be easily located on the DOL website.
But it is ambiguous because they issued several updates and mentioned these cases cannot be completed within 24-30 months.

http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp , in the middle , it mentioned 24-30 months .

Good Luck!

a_to_z_gc said:

Shall keep you posted...

a_to_z_gc said:

Shall keep you posted...

I cant tell you how much everybody appreciates what you have done. Really good job and you should be proud of yourself.

I wish we are going to see NJ approvals soon. I got my 45 days letter 5 months earlier than yours but it does not mean anything. I am on 7th year H1-B as well. Hopefully, we will get our approval in less than half year.

Caliber said:
Just now our HR informed that my 45 days letter was received by them. Just to let you all know, one of my colleagues that applied on same day got his 45 days letter 4 months back. Some more colleagues that applied on the same day have not yet received 45 day letter. MY ETA number remained same except that "T" changed to "P"