Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Reply from Arlen Spectar

This is the reply i got from Arlen Spectar:

I got a reply email from this address: Senator_Specter@Specter.Senate.gov
----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for taking the time to contact me.

I receive a large volume of emails, phone calls, letters and faxes every week from concerned citizens like yourself. In order to serve you better, I must ask that you follow these simple steps outlined below, which will help me respond to your concerns in a more effective manner.

For personal issues regarding federal agencies, tax assistance, your passport/visa, and Medicare, Veteran's, or Social Security (including SSI and disability payments) claims, among others, please contact one of my state offices in your area:

Philadelphia (215) 597-7200

Pittsburgh (412) 644-3400

Harrisburg (717) 782-3951

Scranton (540) 346-2006

Allentown (610) 434-1444

Erie (814) 453-3010

Wilkes Barre (570) 826-6265

Also, if you would like more information regarding DC tourism (including Capitol tours), internships, and/or flag requests, please access the constituent services link on my website (http://www.specter.senate.gov/), or you may also submit your request to my Washington Office at (202) 224-4254.

Sincerely,

Arlen Specter

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I already sent the letter to :

The Honorable Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of U.S. Department of Labor
200 Constitution Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20210

Emily Stover DeRocco
Assistant Secretary
Employment and Training Agency
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210

Gordon S. Heddell, Inspector General
George J. Opfer, Deputy Inspector General
Office of Inspector General
Room S-5502
Washington, DC 20210

OIG Hotline: Report Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
Room S-5506
Washington, DC 20210
Telephone: (202) 693-6999 or 1-800-347-3756

US department of labor.
ETA
1 Belmont AVE, suite 200
Bala cynwya, PA 19004

Judicial Watch, Inc.
P.O. Box 44444
Washington, D.C. 20026

-----------------------------------------------------------

What should be the next step guys?

Again bombard with nother round of letters.

What is your PD?

sheft,

What is your PD?

I am just wondering how come PBEC touched 2004 case.

I hope your NOF will get cleared ASAP.

All the best.

sheft said:
Hello everyone
I have been following this forum for a while now..but posting only today

My case details are as follows

Received 45 day letter : 3/11/2005
Issued NOF : 10/05/2005
New Case # P-04274-XXXXX
Category : RIR
Job Title : SYSTEMS ANALYST
SWA : PENNSYLVANIA
SWA Receipt Dt : FEBRUARY 9, 2004

NOF is issued because the employer filed out of PA whereas registered office is in MD. ANybody know if I can file for 7th yr extension when my case is in NOF? Also if I do file will there be chances of denying the extension because of the NOF?My screenshot says case status as NOF?

My employer is working with Sheela Murthy's office to prepare a response to the NOF (34 other cases filed from PA were also given same exact NOF). They seem to pretty confident that they will get approvals but still want to file for me under PERM, but I am hesitant to do that as DOL may come back and deny that too_Of course they will be filing PERM through MD only.

Anybody, know anything about such a case?
Thanks!!!

Info for MD guys

Info for MD guys. Just did a check with H1_B 7th Yr. Responded very quick. But the Status field is removed from the return screenshot.

My PD = 10/2001. RIR. EB2. From MD.

Hope you guys better luck.

Same for me too

smallriver said:
Info for MD guys. Just did a check with H1_B 7th Yr. Responded very quick. But the Status field is removed from the return screenshot.

No status in h1_b 7 years email

PD = 08/2001 RIR EB2 from MD

45 Day Letter Notice

Today I came to know through my attorney that 45 Day Letter Notice was received and replied for my case.

My Case Details:

Received 45 day letter: 9/16/2005
New Case #: P-05125-95XXX
Category: Regular
SWA: Rhode Island.
Date of Filing: June 2002.

45 Day Letter Received

Folks: My lawyer received my 45 day letter on 10/10/05. Please see my signature for detailed info about my case. Please let me know if you have any questions.

KGC05 said:
Today I came to know through my attorney that 45 Day Letter Notice was received and replied for my case.

My Case Details:

Received 45 day letter: 9/16/2005
New Case #: P-05125-95XXX
Category: Regular
SWA: Rhode Island.
Date of Filing: June 2002.

These guys at PBEC are not consistent

smallriver said:

Small river and Nayak,

I tried a couple of times last week at H1_B 7th Yr, once i got response with Status field as Data Review and the second time the status field was removed... so dont worry, try sending them again in next week or first week of next month, you will find the status field.

My PD =4/2002.RIR. EB2 from NY, Status = Data Review, No 45 letter yet.

Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Send a letter to immigration committee

Immigration, Border Security and Citizenship Committee

Members, Staff and Contact Information

Address: 139 Dirksen Senate Office Building Washington, DC 20510

Phone: (202) 224-7840
Fax: (202) 224-9102

Let them know our concerns before 20th.

JPMC said:
Small river and Nayak,

I tried a couple of times last week at H1_B 7th Yr, once i got response with Status field as Data Review and the second time the status field was removed... so dont worry, try sending them again in next week or first week of next month, you will find the status field.

My PD =4/2002.RIR. EB2 from NY, Status = Data Review, No 45 letter yet.

Lets keep our fingers crossed.

OK people, you guys should keep sending it 10 time per day. Even Dallas guys send their requests to Phili. That's why Dallas is processing their cases faster b/c they don't need to deal with those junk emails while Phili is taking care those for both BECs. What you can do even if you got your status?

BEC Analysis Summary

As of today, after closely examining the BEC Priority Date tracker spreadsheet, here is the information I churned out of the spreadsheet.

Dallas BEC has so far approved nearly 4 times the number of cases approved by Philly BEC.

Philly has issued 2.5 times more 45-day letters than Dallas for SWA cases.

Dallas and Philly BECs have both approximately issued same total number of 45-day letters.

Philly has cleared nearly 40% of Non-RIR cases in approximately FIFO and have now shifted their resources on approval of RIR cases.

Philly has recently approved a major chunk (approx. 80%) of RIR regional cases from April 2002.

Many RIR regional cases pending at Philly with PD in 2001 are yet to be approved.

Philly is sending a handful of 45-day letters for June 2002 RIR cases which makes me think that the processing queue for RIR is somewhere around June 2002.

One-third of all Regional Cases have already been approved by the BECs.

Hardly 2 to 3% of SWA cases have been approved so far.

Philly BEC has made much better progress then Dallas BEC for Non-RIR cases.

Philly is approving a major bulk of Philly Regional DOL cases first.

Philly is currently not even looking at Atlanta Regional DOL cases since they have not received a single approval yet.

SF DOL cases that went to Dallas BEC ended up being a lot luckier than the ones that went to Philly BEC.

About 45-day letters from both BECs

About two thirds (66%) of all cases (both BECs included) have received 45 day letters. One-third of all the cases still need to receive the 45-day letter.

45-day letters are being sent in random order. So please don’t panic is you have not received yours yet.

Peak season for 45-day letters was from Dec 2004 to April 2005.

Pace of sending 45-day letters slowed down considerably in the period from May 2005 to July 2005 (possibly because resources were shifted on data-entry and approval).

Pace of sending 45-day letters has picked up a little between Aug 2005 and Oct 2005. However, this pace is not even close to the peak season of 45-day letters (Dec 2004 – Apr 2005).

About approvals from both BECs

Approvals first started trickling in between Mar 2005 and April 2005.

Pace of approvals picked up in May and June 2005.

Peak approval season was between July 2005 and Sept 2005 with Aug reporting the maximum number of approvals in any given month.

Oct 2005 continues to show a promising trend of approvals.

Correct me if I am wrong. Feel free to add more to this list. I am sure I may have missed out some important points that may be of interest to many of you.

NOTE: All the above points are my inferences from the BEC Priority Date Tracker spreadsheet maintained by JustWatching. I don't have any inside information.

Thanks mvinays. I just got a reply from H1B7YR [H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US] for my query and my details as received are in my signature...

Letters are more effective than Emails

PCChandra said:

I receive a large volume of emails, phone calls, letters and faxes every week from concerned citizens like yourself. In order to serve you better, I must ask that you follow these simple steps outlined below, which will help me respond to your concerns in a more effective manner.

For personal issues regarding federal agencies, tax assistance, your passport/visa, and Medicare, Veteran's, or Social Security (including SSI and disability payments) claims...............

Guys, sending out letters is more effective than emails. The above reply is a pretty standard from any Senator. I have received similar replies from CA senators and congressmen, so nothing surprising.

Only our letters will speak for our selves.

Regards,

Dear Mr. Bassfisherman

bassfisherman said:
OK people, you guys should keep sending it 10 time per day. Even Dallas guys send their requests to Phili. That's why Dallas is processing their cases faster b/c they don't need to deal with those junk emails while Phili is taking care those for both BECs. What you can do even if you got your status?

I suggested to send one next week and one next month, just to find out...I am not saying to send 10 times a day....By the way, they dont have all the resources at Philly clinged to respond for email, most likely they would have assigned a couple of resources to ship screenshots.....We all are in the same boat and we need to guide and help each other....Hope this clarification makes you a bit better.... :)

Fight ON

I already sent postal mail to the following persons below:
--------------------------------------------------------

The Honorable Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of U.S. Department of Labor
200 Constitution Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20210

Emily Stover DeRocco
Assistant Secretary
Employment and Training Agency
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
Washington, DC 20210

Gordon S. Heddell, Inspector General
George J. Opfer, Deputy Inspector General
Office of Inspector General
Room S-5502
Washington, DC 20210

OIG Hotline: Report Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
Room S-5506
Washington, DC 20210
Telephone: (202) 693-6999 or 1-800-347-3756

US department of labor.
ETA
1 Belmont AVE, suite 200
Bala cynwya, PA 19004

Judicial Watch, Inc.
P.O. Box 44444
Washington, D.C. 20026
-----------------------------------

if i miss anyone from my list please let me know.

I will send my letter to them as well.

Thanks

whereismy_gc said:
PCChandra said:

For personal issues regarding federal agencies, tax assistance, your passport/visa, and Medicare, Veteran's, or Social Security (including SSI and disability payments) claims...............

Guys, sending out letters is more effective than emails. The above reply is a pretty standard from any Senator. I have received similar replies from CA senators and congressmen, so nothing surprising.

Only our letters will speak for our selves.

Regards,