Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

vsaxena said:
Congrats Dude!

Really strange enough, Most of the people are getting blank 'status'? Did they send you screenshot or they simply replied in text?

Recently I have received a screenshot with blank status field.

Please do share!

Thanks,

Hi vsaxena,
I received an email with screen shot. Since July i have enquired and received 8 responses from them. Each response had screen shot with case status like rir, final review and certified.

If you want to send them one more email, send the enquiry from some new email id. Make sure you change the request format. If you have ETA case number, start with it.

FYI: Following is the format that i sent.

Hello Sir/Madam,
Can you please provide my current LC status for 7th yr H1B visa extension. Here is my new case number and other details

The new case number is: P-04289-XXXXX

Alien Name : First Name, Middle, Last Name

Company Name : xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxx
Company Address: XXX xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
Category : RIR
Job Title : Software Engineer
SWA : Maryland
SWA Receipt Dt : xxxxx xxx
SWA Control No : 123455

JustWatching said:
Unfortunately that is not the case.

There are Philly DOL and San Fran DOL cases that have not received 45-day letters but those are few.

However cases that came from Atlanta DOL have still many without 45-day letters.

That make sense. I am from Atlanat Regional.

screenshot response received

isent email yesterday, and got response with status "RIR"

PD: 12/20/02 , PA

recieced in PBEC: 9/1/04.

45 D L received and responded in Jan.

sk0902:

sk0902 said:
Am I correct to say that all the RIR cases that made to Regional office had received 45 days later ?

Please respond. Based on your response I will challenge by Lawer to put an enquiry about my case.

Eager to check the response your attorney can provide. I tried with mine and they are tried sending a message only to get generic answer that says there are still 100,000 cases not yet completely entered into system and hence do not have update on my particular case. When they get some update they will send 45-day letter. My PD is May 31 2002, EB2 RIR from MD. No regional. No 45 day letter yet. No status.

So keep waiting.

Retrogression - Manila

Hello, I dont remenber who told us last month about retrogression from Manila. Can you give us an update, maybe they already got the new Visa Bulletin like last month.
Thanks .

Got Status e-mail from Philly BEC

Alright guys, you are going to love this (or hate this!!).

I got the status e-mail from H1B7YR address and it shows my case status as "Data Review" - my T number converted into P. Funny part is that my PD is JAN 2004. I had checked my status last month and it was "Incomplete".

Either I'm very lucky, or may be all the bitching in this forum and print media is finally paying off and DOL is working quick!!

Let's see when do I get the 45 Day letter!!

gc_ka_wait said:
isent email yesterday, and got response with status "RIR"

PD: 12/20/02 , PA

recieced in PBEC: 9/1/04.

45 D L received and responded in Jan.

GCkiTalash said:

I got the status e-mail from H1B7YR address and it shows my case status as "Data Review" - my T number converted into P. Funny part is that my PD is JAN 2004. I had checked my status last month and it was "Incomplete".

Either I'm very lucky, or may be all the bitching in this forum and print media is finally paying off and DOL is working quick!!

yep, please post any updates ... I don't think it's a mystery though, we know they're doing the full data entry randomly.

The good news is that we're finally seeing temp cases converted into regular cases, that should mean they're done with the temp data entry as we expected ... let's just hope it doesn't take them years to do the full data entry.

Get screen shot without case status

One month ago I sent request to PBEC and got screen shot with status RIR.

Two days ago I sent request again, got screen shot just now, all other part are the same, but there is no 'Case Status' line this time, so I have no idea what does this mean.

Is this a good or bad sign?

Maybe they figured out our trick and don't want us to 'take advantage' of their system any more. :)

GCKiTalash

It is indeed good news that your 'T' number got converted to a 'P'. But all it means, perhaps, is that they found your case in one of the boxes.
Unfortunately, this does not mean much. All it means is they didn't lose your case in shipment. I never had a T number, received my 45 day letter sometime in Jan, BEC guys told my employer that someone is looking at my case and guess what, my H1 B extension request to BEC just revealed today that my case status is still 'RIR'. The point is, 45 day letters doesn't mean much. Its all hogwash. I am going to celebrate the first anniversary of my 45-day receipt in another 4 months (holiday season is coming for our over-worked BEC staff so they really need to unwind, right?).

GCkiTalash said:

I agree 'yours_sincerely'. They didn't lose my case, that's enough to celebrate (in current circumstances!!). I have been seeing people from 2002 with case status 'incomplete' (and feeling sorry for everyone of us), so I never expected that my case status would move out of 'incomplete' black-hole anytime soon. It was really an expected surprise for me. I wish for this sort of surprises for all of us!!

yours_sincerely said:
It is indeed good news that your 'T' number got converted to a 'P'. But all it means, perhaps, is that they found your case in one of the boxes.
Unfortunately, this does not mean much. All it means is they didn't lose your case in shipment. I never had a T number, received my 45 day letter sometime in Jan, BEC guys told my employer that someone is looking at my case and guess what, my H1 B extension request to BEC just revealed today that my case status is still 'RIR'. The point is, 45 day letters doesn't mean much. Its all hogwash. I am going to celebrate the first anniversary of my 45-day receipt in another 4 months (holiday season is coming for our over-worked BEC staff so they really need to unwind, right?).

Still in Temp status

My 6th year is finishing in March and hence requested for screen shot yesterday and got it today. I am still in Temp Status: T-05118-79XXX

yours_sincerely said:

Converting from T to P

GCkiTalash,

When your number converted from T to P, did the rest of the number also change ?

GCkiTalash said:

It does not mean anything

lvka said:

Two days ago I sent request again, got screen shot just now, all other part are the same, but there is no 'Case Status' line this time, so I have no idea what does this mean.

Maybe they figured out our trick and don't want us to 'take advantage' of their system any more. :)

This happend to me also. Sent another request, the response show RIR again.

Neither bad nor good

lvka said:

This happend to me also. Sent another request, and the response shows RIR again ... Be cool.

Approved!!

My labor was approved.

PD: 05/2002
State: VA
RIR, EB3

45 Day letter received and replied.

Good luck!
:)

Last edited by a moderator: