Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

suhel

Suhel said:
I've submitted email 5-6 times for screenshot and they don't reply back !?

Any Ideas ?

PD - Jan 2002
NY

Hello Suhel:

I will like to know what is this screen shot and how will i get it if want to know can you give me the email adress and info to be typed.

I got my 45 day letter last month and have send my positive reply the same month.

please do let me know

best regards

case number a must

I spoke to a lady in PBEC yeterday, and she mentioned if there is no case number in the email sent to h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us, they will not respond to that email. I have been trying for long without the new case number, no response. Now I need to get hold of the new case number some how. I got my 45 days letter in dec 2004 and replied.

RIR
State:VA
PD:May 20,2002
Region:March 5, 2004
45 Days letter: Dec 2004
Case number :??????

gc_psraj said:
I spoke to a lady in PBEC yeterday, and she mentioned if there is no case number in the email sent to h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us, they will not respond to that email. I have been trying for long without the new case number, no response. Now I need to get hold of the new case number some how. I got my 45 days letter in dec 2004 and replied.

RIR

I got my screen shot using my SWA case number :D

Case number not reqd

gc_psraj said:

RIR

The lady that answered you gave wrong info. I got my "T" number yesterday. I just sent My Name, Company Name and Date of File. I got response in One day.

shocking news

the following message is from www.immigration-law.com. Let's do something about this immigration reform!!!

10/07/2005: Shocking EB Visa Numbers Prediction for FY 2006 and FY 2007
The AILA has reported the FY 2006 and FY 2007 Employment-Based Visa Number predication based on the information from the State Department and the Labor Department. It is literally shocking.
The recapture number from prior employment-based visa numbers, which we reported in our Visa Retrogression Q&A, approximately 101,000 have been almost completely exhausted, and fewer unused family-based immigrant visas out of about 89,000 are available for employment-based cases. Accordingly, recapturable numbers are practically almost gone.
The visa numbers for FY 2006 and FY 2007 which have been provided by the State Department to the AILA are so stunning that one feels completely lost. See the following figures:
FY 2005--249,000 (attributable recapture from the EB unused numbers and spillovers from the family-based categories)
FY 2006--156,000 (actual number is estimated to be about 6,000 fewer than this figure!)
FY 2007--148,000
For the Worldwide EB-2 numbers, it predicts that it may remain current at least through December 31, 2005, and then may retrogress during the 2nd quarter of FY-2006 (January - March 2006). What's more, a cut-off date may be established during the 3rd (April - June 2006) or 4th quarter (July - September 2006).
India used 45,000 EB immigrant visas in all of the employment-based visa categories in FY 2005, but in FY 2006, the per-country limit in all EB categories will only be 10,700, and of that 10,700, the number available per-country in the EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3 categories is projected to be only 9,180 or less.
The 245(i) cases which were filed mostly before April 31, 2001 will more or less seriously affect the pace of the visa number progression. But look at the estimate of 245(i) which is pending at the DOL. The number is staggering. There are estimated to be approximately 345,000 245(i) applications with the DOL. Without doubt, some of these applications will be denied, withdrawn or abandoned, but the prediction indicates that as many as 250,000-275,000 direct beneficiaries plus additional derivative beneficiaries of their family members (average 2.5) will move into I-140 and I-485 streams in the future.
Again, as we emphasized in our Visa Retrogression Q&A, the only solution is to push the Congress to pass the Immigration Reform legislation as soon as possible. You all should join in this force to lobby the Congress and refute the anti-immigration forces!
Are You Ready!?!?!? All of You, Please say "Yes, SIR!" IMGs, you are no exceptions in this fight and struggle. Medical doctors, dentists, chiropractors, Schedule A nurses, physical therapists, exceptional artist and athlet performers, college professors, high school and elementary school teachers, or beauticians and stylists, and lawyers, if you have patients or clients or professional ties with the people who represent you in the Hill, please talk to them within the boundary of your professional ethical rules. This reporter knows that most of you are reading this message from the e-mail inquiries we have been receiving from you.

Status?

What's your status then? Just curious since we have similar PD....I would appreciate if you would let us know. Thanks.
Rajal said:
The lady that answered you gave wrong info. I got my "T" number yesterday. I just sent My Name, Company Name and Date of File. I got response in One day.

It looks like 18 years retrogression

Out of 350,000, half of them are Indians. So 10,000 EB visa per year means it will take 18 years to clear current backlog? Are we waiting for GC or Citizenship? It is accepted by most of the countries in world if someone lives for more than 10 years in a country without criminal record, can apply for citizenship.

It is time to arrange a rally in DC in front of White House. What do you say guys?

saburi said:
Hello Suhel:

I will like to know what is this screen shot and how will i get it if want to know can you give me the email adress and info to be typed.

I got my 45 day letter last month and have send my positive reply the same month.

please do let me know

best regards

It's a screenshot of your case in the Philly system ... you can use it for 7th year H1 extension ....

FYI: Following is the format that i sent.

Send it to the Philly 7 Year extension email ... you can find it in these posts.

Hello Sir/Madam,
Can you please provide my current LC status for 7th yr H1B visa extension. Here is my new case number and other details

The new case number is: P-04289-XXXXX

Alien Name : First Name, Middle, Last Name

Company Name : xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxx
Company Address: XXX xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
Category : RIR
Job Title : Software Engineer
SWA : Maryland
SWA Receipt Dt : xxxxx xxx
SWA Control No : 123455

dont understand one thing

Why India use 45000 in FY2005 but reduce to 10000 in FY 2006 ??

This is just ridiculous ...

su5su said:
the following message is from www.immigration-law.com. Let's do something about this immigration reform!!!

10/07/2005: Shocking EB Visa Numbers Prediction for FY 2006 and FY 2007
The AILA has reported the FY 2006 and FY 2007 Employment-Based Visa Number predication based on the information from the State Department and the Labor Department. It is literally shocking.
The recapture number from prior employment-based visa numbers, which we reported in our Visa Retrogression Q&A, approximately 101,000 have been almost completely exhausted, and fewer unused family-based immigrant visas out of about 89,000 are available for employment-based cases. Accordingly, recapturable numbers are practically almost gone.
The visa numbers for FY 2006 and FY 2007 which have been provided by the State Department to the AILA are so stunning that one feels completely lost. See the following figures:
FY 2005--249,000 (attributable recapture from the EB unused numbers and spillovers from the family-based categories)
FY 2006--156,000 (actual number is estimated to be about 6,000 fewer than this figure!)
FY 2007--148,000
For the Worldwide EB-2 numbers, it predicts that it may remain current at least through December 31, 2005, and then may retrogress during the 2nd quarter of FY-2006 (January - March 2006). What's more, a cut-off date may be established during the 3rd (April - June 2006) or 4th quarter (July - September 2006).
India used 45,000 EB immigrant visas in all of the employment-based visa categories in FY 2005, but in FY 2006, the per-country limit in all EB categories will only be 10,700, and of that 10,700, the number available per-country in the EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3 categories is projected to be only 9,180 or less.
The 245(i) cases which were filed mostly before April 31, 2001 will more or less seriously affect the pace of the visa number progression. But look at the estimate of 245(i) which is pending at the DOL. The number is staggering. There are estimated to be approximately 345,000 245(i) applications with the DOL. Without doubt, some of these applications will be denied, withdrawn or abandoned, but the prediction indicates that as many as 250,000-275,000 direct beneficiaries plus additional derivative beneficiaries of their family members (average 2.5) will move into I-140 and I-485 streams in the future.
Again, as we emphasized in our Visa Retrogression Q&A, the only solution is to push the Congress to pass the Immigration Reform legislation as soon as possible. You all should join in this force to lobby the Congress and refute the anti-immigration forces!
Are You Ready!?!?!? All of You, Please say "Yes, SIR!" IMGs, you are no exceptions in this fight and struggle. Medical doctors, dentists, chiropractors, Schedule A nurses, physical therapists, exceptional artist and athlet performers, college professors, high school and elementary school teachers, or beauticians and stylists, and lawyers, if you have patients or clients or professional ties with the people who represent you in the Hill, please talk to them within the boundary of your professional ethical rules. This reporter knows that most of you are reading this message from the e-mail inquiries we have been receiving from you.

Not to inquire status - Let speed up the Process

As of the last press release, 95% of cases were partially entered into the system and once they are fully entered, the 45 day letter will be issued for everyone. The Dept. of Labor has advised the public (including attorneys) not to inquire about the status of cases at this time.

I guess LC might become a easier step in few years...but getting to file I-485 might become nightmare...

Looks like Backlog moved to the next step in the process.And don't see a change which would increase the quota of visa numbers.

RajeevMehta said:
Out of 350,000, half of them are Indians. So 10,000 EB visa per year means it will take 18 years to clear current backlog? Are we waiting for GC or Citizenship? It is accepted by most of the countries in world if someone lives for more than 10 years in a country without criminal record, can apply for citizenship.

It is time to arrange a rally in DC in front of White House. What do you say guys?

where_is, what happened to yahoo group. Why I couldn't see any messages. I can only see "chat". Can someone explain. Guys, this is only chance to rise and do something about BEC, otherwise we will keep on digesting such (retrogression prediction for 2006) bad news.

Got the screen shot

MDwatch said:
I got it on 09/09 ...
Ok, I again spoke to another guy in PBEC, and he pulled up my case and sent me the screen shot. My status is Final Review. Not sure how long I have to wait.

DOL DHS Secretaries To Testify

Immigration Daily has learned that a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing entitled "Comprehensive Immigration Reform II" has been scheduled for October 18th with both DOL Secretary Chao and DHS Secretary Chertoff to testify. It is a concrete sign of forward movement and reaffirms that immigration reform is indeed on President Bush's agenda. Immigration reform is now within sight, with House and Senate floor action expected before Thanksgiving. We look forward to a comprehensive immigration reform package perhaps one blending Cornyn-Kyl with McCain-Kennedy. Despite what you may hear to the contrary, the votes for large scale immigration reform exist in Congress and only slight prodding from the President is necessary to see this critical reform enacted. This is surely welcome news to a bar besieged by retrogression amongst many other severe challenges. Even if advocacy is not ordinarily on your agenda, this may be a good time to put a little effort to ensure that immigration success stories remain in the media forefront to counter the expected ferocious barrage from the anti-immigrationists.

We welcome readers to share their opinion and ideas with us by writing to editor@ilw.com.

@http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/