Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

fyi...

Not that DBEC is doing great job, but from BEC tracker there are 166 approvals from DBEC while PBEC has 1/4th of that(42 to be exact).

screen shot from ca

CAPDJUL2002 said:
Iam new to this form. My case details are shown below.

Did any guys from CA, receive your CASE status through screen shot?
Hope CA cases would be soon receiving approvals

I emailed them in the month of August and received the following along with my other information.It was "awaiting processing" then and I do not want to send them too many emails as it clogs the system and reduces their efficiency(if you can call them efficient at all)
Dear Sir/Madam:

This is in response to your inquiry regarding the pending Application for Alien Employment Certification. Enclosed is a screen shot showing the Employer, the alien, and the date of acceptance for processing (priority date). The application is awaiting processing.

CAPDJUL2002 said:
Iam new to this form. My case details are shown below.

Did any guys from CA, receive your CASE status through screen shot?
Hope CA cases would be soon receiving approvals

aha! welcome aboard!
your timeline seems same as mine. Looks like we have a long way to go.

may misfire

USCISisMockery said:
If DOL is short of fundings, I am ready to contribute upto $500 to the cause.

[/COLOR]

Hey, Mockery..this might really sound we are 'mocking' at them about their short funds ...,though that is the truth.

Such a a sentence might 'misfire'.. Maybe we shud frame it in a different way like the way these guys do it quite polished...

All silent viewers need to wake up..!!

whereismy_gc said:
Hey Mockery,

What Internet policies? Can you be more specific? I can create the Yahoo group but what is the purpose. I don't think its going to help. What action plans do we have?

Instead why can't we hammer our individual representatives or people like Mrs. Chao and Stephanko of BEC. Why can't each individual in this Forum write a letter and post it to the above reponsible people, CC: state senators.

I can't think of a better acttion plan than this. Just keep your name and address anonymous, just in case.

Please let me know if it makes any sense

WhereismyGC!!

Pls....can you start a a yahoo group for the BEC sufferers...With this we can know how many users we have. Itwill not be possible to track this number with ip.com. As I said I am luckily or unluckily not a 'techie'....

So the group will basically have all the users registered and the letters we are mailing/faxing...Lets keep this as the 1st task and not more complcated than this... I will go to some 'patel's store' and fax 20 copies to these guys...!!

If all guys stuck in BEC register we shud be running into many thousands ... i.e if all the silent viewers participate..which I very much doubt...
Even if there is an earthquake next to them, they will just have a look at it...fortunate 'cool' guys..!!

Only faxing to BEC heads and cc to senators...We need to ask them their plan of actions and need a FIFO ...

Some quick suggestions for our yahoo group to be born...some kind of motivating name man...!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gurus, I just got the screen shot saying Case Status : Data Review

Hi Folks,

I just sent an email to H1B7YR@phi.dflc.us this morning and got the P-05123-XXXXX as case number and the Case Status as Data Review...Can anybody tell what does this data review means.

NY
Filing Date : 4/1/2002
Priority Date : 4/1/2002

Thanks !

JPMC said:
Hi Folks,

I just sent an email to H1B7YR@phi.dflc.us this morning and got the P-05123-XXXXX as case number and the Case Status as Data Review...Can anybody tell what does this data review means.

NY
Filing Date : 4/1/2002
Priority Date : 4/1/2002

Thanks !

hi JPMC, I'm from NY too, did your case reach regional before going to BEC ? when did you receive the letter ?!

tks

Screen Shot: LC Certified

I just got a response from philly stating that my case has been certified.

I send an email yester and didn't get any response. But i sent one more email this morning and got a response within 5 mins. I don't know how long it will take them to send the hard copy. I'll update once i get the hard copy.

Now what is next? Wait for hard copy and file I-140 and wait for ever?

Here is my case detail
MD SWA, RIR-EB3, PD:02/12/2002
RD: 08/04, State cleared and moved to Region.

Congratulation! All the best for your next step.
What email address you use? 7yrs or status?

whatheheck said:

I send an email yester and didn't get any response. But i sent one more email this morning and got a response within 5 mins. I don't know how long it will take them to send the hard copy. I'll update once i get the hard copy.

Here is my case detail

email ID

whatheheck said:

Here is my case detail

Cand you tell the email ID? Did you send the email or your LAWYER/EMPLOYER. I will appreciate your response.

Congratulations whatheheck! Thanks for keeping us all posted.

AwardMyGC :)

whatheheck said:

Here is my case detail

About the email request .. .could someone please let me know if there is a particular format that i need to use to ask the labor status. Also what details do I need to provide them
thanks

eb2 RIR PD June 2002

whatheheck said:

Here is my case detail

My MD SWA PD is Jan 3, 2002.

I emailed them few days back, have not heard any thing back.

Congrats Anna!

All the best for I-140 & 485.
whatheheck said:

Here is my case detail

Wish mine was in Dallas

In My company people whose case went to Dallas and with PD of Jun2003 has received the certified hard copy. We are located in CA. My pd is dec2002 and it went to Philly. Though I am happy for my friends, It does piss me off that Philly has been so unfair. The worst part is that there is no trend at all. What are they doing right now? are they sending out 45-day letters or certifying cases?. I wish they will atleast tell us how long will it take. In that case we can be mentally preprared.

Friends can anyone of u estimate how long will it take them to process CA DEC2002 RIR case ?