To Cheeka

Cheeka said:
Guy's

PD: Nov 2001
RIR
EB2
SWA: NY
45 day's letter received on 14th of March from PBPC, replied on 15th itself

Man O Man.. This labor pain is pretty much like a pregnant women suffering..... :)

Are you the same Cheeka from Murthy Forums

http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=4694050912&m=793104628

if so, could you Please give us more details on this NY RIR approved labors from your company mentioned in the above murthy forum thread

I called the Philly BEC few days back and a lady asked me for the employers name and my last name, I heard her typing for a few secs and then she said that my case is there but the 45 day letter hasn't been sent out yet so she can't give me any case number. I called them again today and a lady told me that they don't even have the capability of checking whether my case is there or not. I am really confused now.
Can we find out our case numbers if we haven't received the 45 day letter yet?
It a NY RIR February 2003 case.
No news from NY since then. No case # no nothing.

Why Nebraska instead of Vermont

dcmetro22042 said:
Thanks fogman. Mine is EB2, non-RIR. I am hoping that EB2 does not retrogress especially since my 140 is going to be sent to Nebraska and not Vermont (which I had thought would be the case since I am in VA). Vermont is almost current on everything while Nebraska is lagging behind in many categories. Not sure what EB2 equates to- Skilled Labor or Highly-Skilled/Extra-ordinary category

DC Metro,

Congratulations !!!

Being your labor filed in Va and why is that your 140 going to be sent to Nebraska instead of Vermont ?

Thanks
SN

Jun/02/VA - EB2 RIR

This board is for public, and everyone here free to express their opinion and experince. Thanks to Rajeev Khana and webmaster of this site, no need to stop anyone, if someone post something different simply scroll down or ignore, remember everyone here in frustration situation, let them enjoye this board. Rememeber this is free country and freedom on march, everyone used to it now.So enjoye and feel free to post your Labor Certification problem and concern.

USCISisMockery said:
Its good that you are helping people out and I appreciate that.
However/whatever good suggestion you give doesn't matter as far as its posted in right place. An extereme example would be: Lets say I have many good suggestion about how to get rid of India's poverty but I just can't come and post it here. right ?

I come here to learn about PBEC, its action and what else we can do to solve backlog. What is PERM ? How its related to PBEC or my labor application ?
If you are on Acura TL forum you just can't come and discuss Lexus GS300, even though both are in same category. If I am happy with Lexus, I just don't go to Ford forums and start shouting.

To keep things separate and in perspective, they come up with brilliant idea called "threadS" and not "thread".

And oh yea, if you are leaving, don't advertise, just leave it. World doesn't stops at you.

GCMail, you are not worth responding. Sorry buddy.

H4 to H1b

I am Sorry that I know this question is little out of way here..but my friend needs urgent help. His wife is getting H1B transfer. She can start work on october 1st but
will she become out of status if she doesn't start working on 1st october and is not on the pay roll till november/december..or she start working in only novermber /dec...???

My feeling is that She can have H1B transfer ..but She don't have to start to the work on OCTOBER 1st..She can maintain her H4 status by not joining the company or late join the company. But once she joins she has to maintain it by having paychecks for each month

Your input are really appreciated. She needs this advice ASAP

Thanks,
My2cents

My views..

Many consulting companies in US (specially desi cos.) have employees whom they don't pay when they are on bench.... similar case will be your friend's wife whose work will start from Nov/Dec. even though she becomes an employee from Oct 1st. I don't see any problem as of now as long as her employer is fine with it.... although if she wants to apply for GC they might wanna check for salary slips. There is a loop hole for everything and as long as her employer can support it she should be fine.

She will not be out of status since she will either have the receipt from INS or I-797 form.

my2cents said:
I am Sorry that I know this question is little out of way here..but my friend needs urgent help. His wife is getting H1B transfer. She can start work on october 1st but
will she become out of status if she doesn't start working on 1st october and is not on the pay roll till november/december..or she start working in only novermber /dec...???

My feeling is that She can have H1B transfer ..but She don't have to start to the work on OCTOBER 1st..She can maintain her H4 status by not joining the company or late join the company. But once she joins she has to maintain it by having paychecks for each month

Your input are really appreciated. She needs this advice ASAP

Thanks,
My2cents

rirlaborCT said:
Hi all,

Looks like they entered around 27,000 cases from 19-july-05 to 30-july-05 based on following case numbers

T05200-35***
D05211-62***

So total number of cases entered by both BECs partial + full = 302,000 as of 30-july-05.

How do you know how many cases have been entered just by looking at these two numbers. I understand the logic of 27K cases in 11 days but i dont understand how you came to 302K overall.

Screen shot from Phil

Hi,
I sent a request for case details last night to H1B7YR [H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US] before I went to bed and got the screen shot today morning.

However, I do have a question for the Gurus. If this is already answered in the forum, kindly excuse me.

My screen shot shows - Processing Type: RIR and Case Status: RIR.
What does it mean?Please explain.

Thanks

sk0902 said:
For my H1B extension. Currently is expiring in Feb 8th , 2006. No response yet.

Called up PBEC f***ers. Said can't really help.

Anybody can suggest if I am not providing some data to them or is just that my luck is just marching south..

sending to 'H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US'

Following is my email content.

Madam/ Sir,

Would you provide me the documents that I would need to file the 7th year H1B extension?

I have to process 7th year extension for my H1B. Following is my case detail.

Filed the Alien Foreign labor certification on 09/2002.

Went to Regional DOL on 05/2003

Employer’s Name : XXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXX

Individual Name and Add : XXXXXX XXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXX

Filing State : GA

State DOL Case No: XXXXXX

Regional DOL Case No: XXXXXX

Alien's Name : XXXX XXXXX

Priority Date : 09/05/2002

Went to Regional : 5/12/2003

Please let me know if you need additional information.

Thank You.

Name

Please STOP CALLING NAMES to anyone! I am seeing some people using wrong names to other members.

Remember that first ammendment of constitution-It ensures right to free speech for everyone.If you have any concerns you have the right to express your opinion...

Everyone is in same pool and are anxious to hear about their LC cases here,and I totally understand the frustrations that come with these long long wait times,but whatever may be the case,it does not give anyone the right to call eachother wrong names.

My $0.02...

thanks

My and all collegues have the same type of information, but donlt know why... one thing is sure it is common and nothing special...

dying for GC said:
Hi,
I sent a request for case details last night to H1B7YR [H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US] before I went to bed and got the screen shot today morning.

However, I do have a question for the Gurus. If this is already answered in the forum, kindly excuse me.

Thanks

This is strange. I see some people are receiving reply even by sending email to H1b** email address. I sent email twice to status*** and once to H1** ,,never got any reply

I use this email address H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US and got reply in 15 minutes, yesterday. My status says RIR, which means in Process.

boston_LC said:
This is strange. I see some people are receiving reply even by sending email to H1b** email address. I sent email twice to status*** and once to H1** ,,never got any reply

RIR - 45 day reply recieved and case under Process
dying for GC said:
Hi,

Thanks

boston_LC said:

Boston_lc,

as i said before in one of my posts, people who got the 45 day letter and can quote their D- or p number in the email are getting faster responses than people who did not get the 45 day letter. so don't worry...

Congrats

Congrats mamamiax, dcmetro22042 and Werner on getting your LC.. wishing you the best in your next steps.. Please do visit this forum now and then, and give us information/tips as to how the next steps should be proceeded without fail..

Thanks
GCVaruma

dcmetro22042 said:
There sure is. Keep up the optimism, yours will come soon as well. Good luck.

Well well... Some approvals finally coming more and more regularely. It s about time !
After being warned about being laidoff (thanks for all those letters of sympathy from many of yu by the way) My company changed its mind... They also changed its name and adress. Same employer thou. Sounds like they are not completely shutting down but just relocating in Cleveland and it seems like i am gonna have to follow them. Hopefully i wont have to change this 4 years old LC. I am getting found of it ;)
I swear, i ll buy everyone of you a beer the day LC go thru for the best or the worse.

juntha said:
Well well... Some approvals finally coming more and more regularely. It s about time !
After being warned about being laidoff (thanks for all those letters of sympathy from many of yu by the way) My company changed its mind... They also changed its name and adress. Same employer thou. Sounds like they are not completely shutting down but just relocating in Cleveland and it seems like i am gonna have to follow them. Hopefully i wont have to change this 4 years old LC. I am getting found of it ;)
I swear, i ll buy everyone of you a beer the day LC go thru for the best or the worse.

Thats good news. Please resume active participation here.

juntha said:
Good news! I am happy for you. :D

juntha said:

Good News .. May GOD Bless US all ...