Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Orissa & Tomshu

My Friends , can you use your hotlines to ask the only thing we need to know, " When are we gonna see some aprovals ".
Regards

Finally got the 45 days letter

Hello Guys,
My lawyer just call, finally he recieved my 45 days letter.

Please can someone update the tracker.

DC SWA PD: 04/2001
Philly DOL PD:12/2004
NOF: 08/2003
NOF Responded: 09/2003
45 Days Letter: March 10, 2005
ETA Case Number - P-04364 - XXXXX

Regards

Choclito said:
Hello Guys,
My lawyer just call, finally he recieved my 45 days letter.

Please can someone update the tracker.

DC SWA PD: 04/2001
Philly DOL PD:12/2004
NOF: 08/2003
NOF Responded: 09/2003
45 Days Letter: March 10, 2005
ETA Case Number - P-04364 - XXXXX

Regards

do you know your exact PD, you could very well be the oldest record in the tracker. Also RIR or Regular?

Same here...

SC SWA PD: 04/2001.... Not even treated in SC... Sent to Philly BEC in Dec 2004... still no love letter.

;)

JustWatching

JustWatching said:
do you know your exact PD, you could very well be the oldest record in the tracker. Also RIR or Regular?

My PD is April, 25, 2001.
My case is " Regular "
Can you update the tracker , i dont know how :rolleyes:

Hi,

I am planning to convert my Labor (RIR) to PERMstill in the que may be with the dust in Harrisburg, my be in backlog center in philly with the PD 05/04.

But I have one question ,shall I also need to withdraw my Regional pending at Dallas BEC if I choose to go for PERM??

Please share your opinion

Thanks!

Got letter from BEC

Good News :D
Got option letter from the backlog processing center to continue the process of this application.
Pls see the details below.
Can some one add the details to the tracker?

BEC Update

1- We are still sending 45 days continuation letters.

2- When we will see some results?
I can't give you a time frame for that, but we are working hard for it.

3- If your 45 days letter has been replied, soon decision will be mailed.

4-How soon one month, 90 days or 6 month or year?
Again I don't know exact time frame, but certainly not more than 6 month.

5- We have thirty thousand cases pending of 2001, currently we are sending decision letter. Then we will move to 2002 and 2003 so on.

orissa said:

5- We have thirty thousand cases pending of 2001, currently we are sending decision letter. Then we will move to 2002 and 2003 so on.

Thanks for the update orissa. This is a great great news for all of us that they are processing cases as we speak. Hopefully, we will see some approvals soon at least for 2001 folks.

Thanks orissa. This is great news...I have a question on point 5?

Does this mean they started approving 2001 cases already in bec? I am confused....

orissa said:

Point 3 and Point 5 contradict each other. If they are working with 2001 cases(30000+) then 45 days replied from 2002/2003 cases they can't work in 6 months. so point 3 can't be honored by them.

Yes. They said, already started sending decision letter. Decision letter means its either approval or denial letter.

shaaka said:
Thanks orissa. This is great news...I have a question on point 5?

Does this mean they started approving 2001 cases already in bec? I am confused....

hemen38

thanks orissa,,,, i have question on point # 3 ... my lawer already replied on 45 day letter...my case from atlanta dol (received date nov'03).... how soon i will get answer from philly backlog center ???? please advice me soon...thanks in advance

I can't understand.

orissa said:

I can't understand these sentences. There are different processes depending
on that the case has been in the Region or State and they take different processing times.
Additionally they are sending 45 day letters to people with different PDs.
What does it mean that if 45 day letter be replied ,soon decision will be mailed? If somebody understands the exact meaning, please explain to me.

Thank you

hi kam1970
Dont confuse with state level only regional level cases got letter.I think so. According to the lawyer still 90boxes yet to open for 45days letter.

Orissa,

I am joining a bit late to this thread. My Receipt Date with MD SESA is 2002 May 31st RIR EB2. Till date I have not received any information (I guess the term being used here is "love letter"). Is this forum for cases moved from SESA/SWA to Regional only or is it a common one? At this point I am very skeptical about my case and not hearing anything. Should I try PERM?

Any advice help appreciated.

Thank you,
mdlbr20020531

Hello

sunny26 said:
hi kam1970
Dont confuse with state level only regional level cases got letter.I think so. According to the lawyer still 90boxes yet to open for 45days letter.

Hi Sunny26

Thank you for your response.
If it means Regional cases, it makes sense. You mean they start processing regional first? is there diffrent queues for regional and state? if you know more, please tell me.

Thank you very much

img123 said:
Hi,

I am planning to convert my Labor (RIR) to PERMstill in the que may be with the dust in Harrisburg, my be in backlog center in philly with the PD 05/04.

But I have one question ,shall I also need to withdraw my Regional pending at Dallas BEC if I choose to go for PERM??

Please share your opinion

Thanks!

Unless you want to have the earlier PD

hi KAm1970
According to our lawyer they got letter only case in regional level and 90boxes yet to open in Phil BEC. total 180000 cases in phil BEC.we can see 45days letter for state level after march31.Presently they r processing regional only.But after march 31 things may change.

Lot changed in this few month
1. first we got info that phil BEC will process phil regional and state case then move to other state and region but now its going that way.

2. i dont thing there is sep queue for state and regional after march31.

3. 30000 case in 2001 then i cannt imagine what happen after NY and NJ join BEC.I think most of NJ NY case waiting form 2001

anyone plz explain us hw the process going to take place clearly thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: