Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hi werner,
I am somewhat similar as you can tell from my signature, but from NC. Still no 45-day letter or new case # for me, don't know where my app is! There are more ppl from FL in the Atlanta DOL Tracker.
- Dru

werner said:
hi i'm Another lost soul
Has anyone case been transferred from Florida State to ATL DOL and further transferred to Philly BEC. If so, have you received any 45-letter or any NEW case # by any chance ?
what information is required and what number or email adress to receive a new number case

Florida State - March 2003
ATL Dol - June 2003
Philly BEC - dont know- No case # or any confirmation.

Thank you alll!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
dru said:
Hi werner,
I am somewhat similar as you can tell from my signature, but from NC. Still no 45-day letter or new case # for me, don't know where my app is! There are more ppl from FL in the Atlanta DOL Tracker.
- Dru
Hi dru.
yes, our cases are so similar that i use your own words ( sorry about that)
it seems to me than Florida-Atlanta have the worst prefomance in terms of letters issued.
i'm now discussing with my attornney the possibility of to submitting a new application using PERM program
keep in touch

45 day letter from Phili BEC

Was told that i got my 45 day letter from Phili BEC last week.But i dont know my tracking number though.Looks like they wont give me that.
DOL:Atl
RD :03/2004

Please add me to the consolidated list

Hello Gurus!!!

Here are my details...

SWA: Virginia
SWA Receipt Date (Priority Date): October 31,2002
Forwarded to Philadelphia Regional DOL on June 22, 2004
BEC Case Number: P-04282-15***

Did Not recvd the letter yet. Is this fine??. Anyone who filed before me from "VIRGINIA" still waiting like this. Tomshu and ORISSA any suggestions... i'm little scared.I've sent a mail to status enquiry and got by BEC case number from dallas.

But i wonder why i had not received the letter. My new attorney filed G28 for me and after this my case moved to philly. SWA sent letter to our new attroneysaying myu case moved to philly. I hope this means they have my latest attorney details. please throw some light on how to proceed. thanks in advance.

Need help

Hi friends

I sent a status request email to Info@PHI.DFLC.US and this is the response:

At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. Please contact your employer or attorney.
Thank you

Does anybody have a suggestion for me to request my status?

Thank you

kam1970 said:
Hi friends

I sent a status request email to Info@PHI.DFLC.US and this is the response:

At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. Please contact your employer or attorney.
Thank you

Does anybody have a suggestion for me to request my status?

Thank you

send to Dallas Info@DAL.DFLC.US

werner why not get the original one changed to perm and keep the original priority date ?
i am also one of the people from florida -atlanta rir with no receipt date , PD mar2004

45 Day letter

bucgator said:
company received on Feb 22nd
lawyer has not received yet.
any one met the same problem?

Lawer received on March 2nd
Company has not received yet.
:confused: Any one met the same problem? And what can I do?

thanks

Hey bro, I am in the same stage.
No case # yet, and no letter as well. See my signature for my dates and stuff.

werner said:
hi i'm Another lost soul
Has anyone case been transferred from Florida State to ATL DOL and further transferred to Philly BEC. If so, have you received any 45-letter or any NEW case # by any chance ?
what information is required and what number or email adress to receive a new number case

Florida State - March 2003
ATL Dol - June 2003
Philly BEC - dont know- No case # or any confirmation.

Thank you alll!!!!

I an new to this website & Forum. I was wondering if anyone had heard from the Philly backlog center for NJ in terms of the 45 day letter. My case was filed in 2002 Nov asn I have notr received that letter. Does anybody have any idea as to where does that stand.

Thanks

faxed and called BPC,
no reply yet.
waiting...

shustrik said:
bucgator said:
company received on Feb 22nd
lawyer has not received yet.
any one met the same problem?

Lawer received on March 2nd
Company has not received yet.
:confused: Any one met the same problem? And what can I do?

thanks

According to the AILA, the status of current processing of backlog cases at the Dallas and Philadelphia Backlog Processing Centers is as follows:

Total number of cases received from the state offices: Over 180,000.

Total number of cases completed data-entry: Approximately 86,000. Plans to complete the data-entry for all cases by the end of summer 2005. After data entry is completed on all cases, the workers would move over to processing.

Total 45-day letters issued: Over 40,000.

Timeframe for review of cases by contractors: Contractors are currently being trained. Once data entry is completed on all cases, they would move over to processing of applications.

Processing standards: They will apply the standards of each Region rather than national uniform standards. Therefore, the variance in recruitment requirement and other standards among the previous 6 Regions will be preserved.

FIFO rule: Uniform national queue regardless of the occupations.
It appears that people needs a patience.

From http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

this news is contrary to what everyone has been predicting will happen..based on this, we are looking at a year's wait

Excellent

IF VERIFIED, this is an excellent post.
Not a excellent news thou but at least most of the people posting in this forum will stop panicking, start breathing a little and stop freaking other more calmer people out (I include myself here :) My L Cert has a may 2001 date and was STILL in SC before the transfert to Philly.)
What s one more year... I ve been waiting for 4 already.

Now unless the bulletin is verified i have doubts about it.
First of all, ONE year wait seems awkward. The remaining of the files still at the local DOL offices are supposed to be sent by the end of this month, meaning that they were thinking, at the Reduction Center, that all the older files would have been transfered in computer by then. Summer 2005 might be for those newer cases...
Then there is this weird 'People need 'A' patience' I cannot believe the website posted the bulletin as it was published. I can make some mistake, I am french afterall, ENglish is not my language but THIS mistake ?...
It is the same kind of bad-english bugs that helps me distinguish Spam from legitimate Email in my Inbox...
Finally, 180 000 files seems very small... but i might be wrong. I do remember something like 100 000 from california alone !.... Maybe i am wrong.
So, basically i am waiting for another website to post the same kind of news.

J.R.

Progress Update

Consolidated tracker:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Philadelphia-BEC
-----------------------------------------------WEEK-OF-3/1/05---------------------------------WEEK-OF-3/8/2005
----------------------#-of-cases----#-of-45-day-letters---%-of-cases----------#-of-cases----#-of-45-day-letters---%-of-cases
Philadelphia-DOL----------108------------------74------------69%----------|-------113------------------83-------------74%
San-Francisco-DOL----------61------------------38------------62%----------|--------72------------------51-------------71%
Atlanta-DOL----------------11-------------------1-------------9%----------|--------20-------------------4-------------20%

Also-tracking-Connecticut-SWA-(8),-New-Jersey-SWA-(10),-New-York-SWA-(43)

Note:-San-Francisco-DOL-number-include-cases-in-both-Dallas-and-Philadelphia-BEC

hemen38

hello,

my lawer & employer got 45 day love letter from philly on 7th march & reply back fax & mail ...same day....my case from mississippi , transferd atlanta dol on 1st week of november 2003.........i don't know when i will get lobor certification done ???????? please advice me focs... thanks in advance.