Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

AwardMyGC said:
Congrats hopeGC2005!

Could you please post your case details?

State/Priority Date/Category/DOL Receipt Date.

Thanks in Advance

AwardMyGC

My lawyer also got the same letter.

State VA- aug 2002
went to Phili DOL- march 2004.
Letter from BEC- 27th Dec 2004.

I added my information to the DOL tracker. Please add your info to the tracker and upload it. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can any one please Clarify this ????

From now onwards we can't do I-140/I-485 Concurrent filing ?
My labour filed under EB2 ...

-------------------------------------
source : immigration-law.com
12/28/2004: USCIS Terminated Controversial I-140/I-485 Concurrent "Adjudication" Policy

AILA has reported that the USCIS issued a memorandum to the Service Centers to terminate the concurrent adjudication of I-140 and I-485 application practice immediately. This is a wonderful news in a number of respects, particularly for the customers of Nebraska Service Center and Texas Service Center which have been adhering to the concurrent adjudication policy unlike VSC and CSC. Firstly, the adjudication of I-140 petition will start moving on as they are now freed from the state of hostage from concurrently filed I-485 application processings. This is particularly important for the Indians, Chinese, and Philippines nationals who will face EB-3 visa number retrogression on January 1, 2005.
Caveat: This policy change does not change its current policy of "concurrent I-140/I-485 filing" which will continue unless it is changed in the future

gc_reddy said:
From now onwards we can't do I-140/I-485 Concurrent filing ?
My labour filed under EB2 ...

-------------------------------------
source : immigration-law.com
12/28/2004: USCIS Terminated Controversial I-140/I-485 Concurrent "Adjudication" Policy

AILA has reported that the USCIS issued a memorandum to the Service Centers to terminate the concurrent adjudication of I-140 and I-485 application practice immediately. This is a wonderful news in a number of respects, particularly for the customers of Nebraska Service Center and Texas Service Center which have been adhering to the concurrent adjudication policy unlike VSC and CSC. Firstly, the adjudication of I-140 petition will start moving on as they are now freed from the state of hostage from concurrently filed I-485 application processings. This is particularly important for the Indians, Chinese, and Philippines nationals who will face EB-3 visa number retrogression on January 1, 2005.
Caveat: This policy change does not change its current policy of "concurrent I-140/I-485 filing" which will continue unless it is changed in the future

Read the whole message before you post. It says concurrent adjudication is terminated not cuncurrent filing.

Updates on BEC/Philly

For those of you, who have not yet received their 45 days letter and may be for others.

Today, I visited BEC/Philly center which is located at following address.

One Belmont Ave
Suite #200
Bala Cynwyd, PA.

I went to the office and there is no reception center. However, I spoke with a woman and she sent two supervisors/Managers to speak with me. They have not provided any useful info, but they asked me to share following info. with all the people like me.

They are not providing any information on any case. They said, they are meeting several people like me almost every day. On repeated requests, they said, they are working 200000 cases from various DOLs of US. They said, they have entered around 11000 cases pertains to DOL/Philly during the months of Aug-Nov and they are sending 45 days letters now on those cases. When I explained them that, my case was filed around three years back, they stated that, they are having the cases with priority dates of April 2001. They are going to evaluate only after receiving the response on 45 day letters in chronological order.

God knows, when my dooms day will arrive.

My details are as follows.

My case started on RIR.
Sent my case to state SESA on 02/13/2002
Case forwarded to DOL/Philly on 07/21/2003

Some people who started their green card processing after mine are getting GCs from my company.

I am thinking of taking legal action against labor department.

Love Letter

Just now contacted my lawyer and they confirmed that they also hv recd the "Love letter" .

Applied on RIR March 2003 - VA
Went to Philly DOL on August 2004

;)

LC applied in may 2003 in Philadelphia SWA

Please respond to this message

I want to know if anybody who has filed LC in Philadelphia SWA in may 2003 under non-rir EB3 category and got his case transferred to Philly DOL.

Response would be appreciated.

Thanks

What is my application status?

Hi friends,
I applied for my labour from NJ on Aug / 2003 and still it is pending in states DOL. When will my application reach Philadelphia BEC? and approx. how long will it take to get fully approved including regional processing time?

Thanks in advance!

Centralized Processing of Permanent Labor Certification Program Backlog

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*For the centralized backlog processing, the DOL hired a contractor in 2003 to develop the model processing program, which was tested afterwards by the contractor in Maryland under the name of Centralized Processing Center in the form of a Pilot Program. The Pilot Program was completed and closed at the end of calendar year 2003. Apparently, based on the program, the DOL created the two Backlog Processing Centers in Dallas and Philadelphia. The implementation and operation of the program are currently handled by another contractor named EXCEED Corporation in Maryland.

*Review of the Training Manual which was developed by the DOL in 2003 through the first contractor named TMS may shed some lights on the operation and management of the backlog reduction works at the two Backlog Processing Centers in Dallas and Philadelphia. The Manual even includes large number of form letters which the agency was recommended to use from the beginning of processing to the final determination of each application. People may find that the first letters which the lawyers or employers currently receive from the two Backlog Processing Centers more or less resemble the form letters in the Training Manual. We post this publication because people currently remain in the darkness and are frustrated for not knowing what is happening in the two centers. People are reminded that the DOL official who led the Pilot Program last year has been appointed as the Director of National Processing Centers for the PERM program.

To read the complete training manual book:

http://www.immigration-law.com/BacklogTraining.pdf

Source: Immigration-law.com

sg20165 said:
Just now contacted my lawyer and they confirmed that they also hv recd the "Love letter" .

Applied on RIR March 2003 - VA
Went to Philly DOL on August 2004

;)

Did you filed under EB2 or EB3? Mine was received in August 2003 by phily region and issued NOF in march. Please confirm if anybody received letters for cases issued NOF.

Anyone from Atlanta center here

Did anyone from Atlanta center receive the "45-day" letter from Philly Backlog center? If you did, could you share your information here?

NY sesa cases

Anyone from NY sesa year 2001 know whether their cases are being sent to Philliy BEC ? If so then when ? SO far nothing has happened. These guys are creating more backlog ...

Updates from Pittsburgh

Hello all,
I received this from my lawyer today " I have just received letters from the Backlog Reduction Center for ETA750 cases pending since Feb. 2003. I should be receiving a letter for your case within the next 10 business days."

My case is EB2, non RIR, was filed from Pittsburgh for State labor and sent to Phili DOL in Sept 2003.

I hope this is helpful.

Help

Have any one received letter for Rhode Island SWA pending cases from July 2002. One of my friend's case has been reverted from Boston DOL to Rhode Island SWA and I think they continue the process as NON RIR in SWA. Any help to provide some information for this situation. Thanks

Delaware RIR Cases

Mine is an RIR from Delaware with 28 Aug 2003 receipt date in DOL. I would appreciate if anyone share their experience similar to my case.

Thanks

Will federal and state centers stop working..

Hi guys,
While cases are being transfered to BEC, will the state and federal centers stop working or they will keep working as normal will the remaining pending cases??

Thanks

webjockey said:
Mine is an RIR from Delaware with 28 Aug 2003 receipt date in DOL. I would appreciate if anyone share their experience similar to my case.

Thanks

Mine is same as your case. RIR from delaware with DOL receipt date of August15th. Haven't received the letter yet.

nwa said:
Hi guys,
While cases are being transfered to BEC, will the state and federal centers stop working or they will keep working as normal will the remaining pending cases??

Thanks

Mine is Aug 18. My lawyer told me that the letter is received, but I haven't see the letter that he promised to fax to me.