Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Still Waiting

Hi all,

I got a screenshot from Philadelphia ETA and it shows both of my Priority Date and Case Received Date as 9/23/2002. The Case Source is Region. The lawyer finished the recruitment effort at the end of 2004 in Florida SESA. I have not received any 45-day letter yet and I'm not sure why.

Good luck to everyone.

Can any body help me Please

Hello guys

I am posting message after long time . I have a very sad story to share with you guys . I replied my 45 days letter on 05/11/2005 . on March 5, 2006 . I requested my screen shot there was one typo in my screen shot they have entered my case as TR instead of RIR . I spoke to my attroney he faxed as well as mail one letter to PBEC Asking them to correct this typo . My employer also faxed and mail letter to pbec to correct this typo.

On April 10th my employer spoke to some one screen shot departemnt they replied back with one letter and screenshot in which processing type of my case had been corrected as RIR . This file was in Ms Word Format .

Since this file was in ms word format so my employer had a little doubt that in order to get rid from us the person in screenshot department might have done little correction in order to stop us from further calling them....

I spoke to stresstestin u s a he told me he had the same problem and he had also received the correction in ms word format but later on this problem was fixed in the screenshot .

On May 9th we received another screenshot and this typo was still there

HAD THEY TREATED MY CASE AS RIR INSTEAD OF TR MY CASE WOULD HAVE BEEN APPROVED .......

YESTERDAY AGAIN MY EMPLOYER AND ATTRONEY HAVE FAXED EMAIL & MAILED THEM LETTER ASKING THEM TO PLEASE FIX THIS TYPO BUT SO FAR NO NEWS

I SPOKE TO LADY WHO RECEIVE THE TELEPHONE CALL SHE TOLD ME YES YOUR CASE IS IN TR QUEUE INSTEAD OF RIR QUEUE SHE SAID SHE WILL TELL THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES ........

FRIENDS IF ANY BODY HERE TELL ME EMAIL FAX # OR MAILING ADDRESSES OF THE LABOR DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP FOR ME .

CAN ANY BODY TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Case Source

Gurus,

I requested a screen shot yesterday just to confirm my case was not lost or closed for some stupid reason, after 45 day letter was replied. Any way good news the case is still active :) but I have noticed one problem in the screen shot.

Case Source has been changed to State from Region after 45 day letter was issued(or say after full data entry). Before the 45 day letter Case Source was REGION which was the right one.

Did any one have a similar situation, should that create any problems of any kind :confused:

no guarantees

tanveer666

To tell you the truth... I dont think that even if you were RIR there was any guarantees that you would have got your labor.. I am also RIR and almost same date as you... I know many in Aug 2002 in NY have received labors... I havent though... I think you did everything you could to inform them and you can keep calling and checking every few days. You already called so I guess you know the nos..

same range

Mine is 31 July or 1st Aug 02 (not sure) ... and BEC Case number P-05117.. I was entered 1 day after you... We seem to be same range... I dont have labor yet.

Blackhole2002 said:
Was trying to search in the Forum but could not find out any one in similar range. Any log/excel spreadsheet where i can look the pattern for NY? Any input/guidance is appreciated.

NY, EB3, RIR
Priority Date : June 12 ,2002
BEC Case Number: P-05116-*****
45 Days Letter Received : Jan 19th 2006
Replied : Jan 19th 2006

tanveer666 said:
Hello guys

I am posting message after long time . I have a very sad story to share with you guys . I replied my 45 days letter on 05/11/2005 . on March 5, 2006 . I requested my screen shot there was one typo in my screen shot they have entered my case as TR instead of RIR . I spoke to my attroney he faxed as well as mail one letter to PBEC Asking them to correct this typo . My employer also faxed and mail letter to pbec to correct this typo.

On April 10th my employer spoke to some one screen shot departemnt they replied back with one letter and screenshot in which processing type of my case had been corrected as RIR . This file was in Ms Word Format .

Since this file was in ms word format so my employer had a little doubt that in order to get rid from us the person in screenshot department might have done little correction in order to stop us from further calling them....

I spoke to stresstestin u s a he told me he had the same problem and he had also received the correction in ms word format but later on this problem was fixed in the screenshot .

HAD THEY TREATED MY CASE AS RIR INSTEAD OF TR MY CASE WOULD HAVE BEEN APPROVED .......

YESTERDAY AGAIN MY EMPLOYER AND ATTRONEY HAVE FAXED EMAIL & MAILED THEM LETTER ASKING THEM TO PLEASE FIX THIS TYPO BUT SO FAR NO NEWS

I SPOKE TO LADY WHO RECEIVE THE TELEPHONE CALL SHE TOLD ME YES YOUR CASE IS IN TR QUEUE INSTEAD OF RIR QUEUE SHE SAID SHE WILL TELL THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES ........

FRIENDS IF ANY BODY HERE TELL ME EMAIL FAX # OR MAILING ADDRESSES OF THE LABOR DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP FOR ME .

Tanveer..

its sad to know about your case. After hearing your case, I am having doubts with mine. Though the screenshot says "RIR" instead of "TR", I am wondering do they dump our files in the "TR" wagons instead of the "RIR" ones. God knows...we are gambling big time our lives with PBEC..!!

After the change has been done only I got the 45 day letter, just hope everything is fine..

All I can say Tanveer is, just chase PBEC and call them up regularly,if possible catch hold of some person over the phone with their name and beg them to make sure it is in the RIR case. Letters to Chao,Mao etc..keep trying that route too,but best is chase/beg PBEC

Good luck

dont lose heart..... 'when the going gets tough, the tough gets going..!'

keep us updated here.

tanveer666 said:
Hello guys

I think you should write the office of Emily Stover DeRocco, to the attention of John R. Beverly III (202- 693- 3600). They might be able to get it fixed for you ... there was some posts a few days ago about somebody talking to a DOL official in washington ... look it up too

Keep the spirit up

NOT Seen Any Approvals For WV - Recently

WVlabor said:
Did anyone received the approval from the WV(Pittsburgh) state?. I didn't see any details about it. Please update your comments.

Hi WVlabor:
I have been thinking am i the only guy from WV. Looks like the BEC has forgot about WV. Hope they open the WV cases soon. Keep me posted

MDwatch said:
I think you should write the office of Emily Stover DeRocco, to the attention of John R. Beverly III (202- 693- 3600). They might be able to get it fixed for you ... there was some posts a few days ago about somebody talking to a DOL official in washington ... look it up too

Keep the spirit up
I would recommend writing a snail mail letter to Governor of your state and also to the DOL authorities aka Mr. Beverly as MDwatch mentioned.

Hi

saknia said:
This is what I said earlier. One should have all these 3 Dates earlier in comparison to others to get approved

RD/PD/45 day letter.

Saknia

Following is my info and still waiting ...5th anniversary is approaching and not able to get any status from attorney's too. Everybody wants me to wait...how much more ? Any inputs from you will be appreciated.

PD : 08/2001/RIR/MD
Case No : P-04265-XXXXX
Case Recd Date : 09/21/2004
Case Source : Regional

Last edited by a moderator:
Saknia, i'm surprised that u're still waiting

Mine was from MD in April 2002 but I've already got my LC last October approved and my 140 approved a month later after that. You should push your attorney. This doesn't make sense.

NAYAK said:
Saknia

Following is my info and still waiting ...5th anniversary is approaching and not able to get any status from attorney's too. Everybody wants me to wait...how much more ? Any inputs from you will be appreciated.

Looks Like the PBEC FIFO is based on RD among other criteria

Beam said:
Mine was from MD in April 2002 but I've already got my LC last October approved and my 140 approved a month later after that. You should push your attorney. This doesn't make sense.

Seems to me that the preference or FIFO is based on EB category, then RD then PD. Looking at the recent apprvoals it seems that they are following the RD...this explains all those 2001-PD cases still pending..possibly because their RD are in 03' and 04.

My 2 cents

NAYAK said:
Saknia

Yeah Nayak...

please dont wait anymore..!! gosh it is a 2001 case and that too RIR..

call up PBEC and request her not to put you to an answering machine..

The following persons are in similar positions, with PD in jun 2002:

SharmaBabu (approved dec 2005)
NYS_June2002
2002june
junelc2002
tanveer666
tiesto

(Data obtained from tracker)

Blackhole2002 said:
Was trying to search in the Forum but could not find out any one in similar range. Any log/excel spreadsheet where i can look the pattern for NY? Any input/guidance is appreciated.

NY, EB3, RIR
Priority Date : June 12 ,2002
BEC Case Number: P-05116-*****
45 Days Letter Received : Jan 19th 2006
Replied : Jan 19th 2006

NAYAK said:
Saknia

Hi Nayak

If before PBEC your case went to regional in 2003 then you will get approved soon. Can you tell us that date. Not the case received date in your mail from PBEC .That is the date when the cases were sent to PBEC. before that the state would have sent your case to regional.

Check on this with your attorney if you don't know that date.

Beam said:

On a lighter note. What are you doing in this forum?.. looks like you caught this addiction while your labor was under process.

Gurus,

I am seeing CA RIR Oct 2002 cases getting approved. I don't know my turn. Day by day I am loosing hope on PBEC.

CA RIR EB2
PD Aug 02
RD June 03
45 day received/replied Feb 05.
Case # P-04308****
Job requirement: MS or BS + 5 years
I have got BS + 5.5 years of experience at the time of filing.

Can anybody put light on my case.

-Sacbee

saknia said:
Hi Nayak

If before PBEC your case went to regional in 2003 then you will get approved soon. Can you tell us that date. Not the case received date in your mail from PBEC .That is the date when the cases were sent to PBEC. before that the state would have sent your case to regional.

Check on this with your attorney if you don't know that date.