Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I hope so, i will pray for that.. :)

Btw, my company will re-file my H1B from fulltime to part-time status, Is there any effect for applying my I-140 and I-485 in the future?

Thank you Saknia.

saknia said:
For PBEC they are not considering EB2 or EB3. They are going by RIR & NOn RIR . If you are RIR and replied your 45 day letter you can expect your ssoon

New BEC to handle backlogs

NEverGreen said:

Here is the email which was in response to another email :

I heard that BPC is moving the cases to new center and will send another 45 days letter. Also it will be easy to track the status of these cases from the new center and new case id will also be assigned.

Don't know if this will help OR further delay the labor approval.

altair_70 <altair_70@yahoo.com> wrote:
I just received my second 45-day letter....got the first one more than
one year ago (PD: 02/27/04, RIR, EB2, Missouri) and now my lawyers got
another one!!
I don't know whether it is a good or a bad sign...but I think it
certainly gives us an idea about how poorly organized these BECs are.
Good luck to you all.

veek, your PD is wrong

So check with your lawyer.

Can anyone tell me how to get the screen shot? Lawyer told me he had replied the 45-day letter, but didn't tell me the case number. Can I check the case without case number? How?

I heard there are still some cases with PD of 1998 AND 1999 stuck in Phili. Is that true..any one

Weeks... months go by

Hello All,

For a while it seemed that PBEC was picking steam and now it seems it has slowed down again.

Every day, we wait and watch and the wait seems almost endless. Guys who were lucky enough to have their application go to DBEC already have their EAD's and here we are waiting to get our labor cases approved.

The approach PBEC is taking is "Don't call us, we'll call you". And we wait for the call... Every week becomes more painful than the week before.

With a PD Sep 02/EB2/RIR, I was hoping that the end will be in sight soon but alas ...

2002calabor said:
Hello All,

For a while it seemed that PBEC was picking steam and now it seems it has slowed down again.

Every day, we wait and watch and the wait seems almost endless. Guys who were lucky enough to have their application go to DBEC already have their EAD's and here we are waiting to get our labor cases approved.

The approach PBEC is taking is "Don't call us, we'll call you". And we wait for the call... Every week becomes more painful than the week before.

With a PD Sep 02/EB2/RIR, I was hoping that the end will be in sight soon but alas ...
Same thoughts exactly. No matter how much I try to keep away from this forum and from my mailbox and concentrate on other things, its just not easy!!

Finally, I sent an email to H1 7th year address today. So far no reply.

One question, if I had received screen shot after replying 45 days and in that screen shot if the case number was P- , does that mean I can safely assume my case is open and won't be closed or there are still chances that it might be closes at some other stage?

2002calabor said:
Hello All,

Be optimistic, you are very close to the end of the tunnel .... :)

I agree with you...

It clearly seems because Dallas did so well, DOL might be transferring cases to DBC. However, because the system is so efficient, their is a good chance if something gets misplaced - though I am hoping since now data is online; dbc can access the application by click of a button (depends upon the designed software 2:)...bottomline is - we are still shunting; as DOL keeps their promise of testing our patience... how abou taking help from people like Bill Gates if federal authorities are not helping? Think about it - after all who pays the bills/taxes?

2002calabor said:
Hello All,

va_aug_2002 said:
One question, if I had received screen shot after replying 45 days and in that screen shot if the case number was P- , does that mean I can safely assume my case is open and won't be closed

That's a safe assumption. If you get the screen shot a few weeks after replying to the 45DL and it shows the case open, there should be no reasons for it to be closed at a later date. Just my opinion ....

Surprise! I was able to talk a actual DOL employee from the national program today who works at Phili...I did not know what to say

Update

Today my lawyer talked to somebody at PBEC and asked about my case. They told the standard answer that it is in process. When asked about mixed approvals with diff priority dates in 2002, they told they are working on 2002 cases in no particular order. They are going by year. For RIR cases it includes state level and region level cases in 2002. They don't have any projected date when they would be done with 2002 cases.

Probably that explains why we see few approvals from Oct 2002 and then few from July or Aug 2002. And many with earlier priority dates are waiting.

So those with 2001 dates, contact your lawyers and make them call PBEC. You should get your approval pretty soon or else you need to find out what is going on.

mdgc2001 said:
Today my lawyer talked to somebody at PBEC and asked about my case. They told the standard answer that it is in process. When asked about mixed approvals with diff priority dates in 2002, they told they are working on 2002 cases in no particular order. They are going by year. For RIR cases it includes state level and region level cases in 2002. They don't have any projected date when they would be done with 2002 cases.

Probably that explains why we see few approvals from Oct 2002 and then few from July or Aug 2002. And many with earlier priority dates are waiting.

So those with 2001 dates, contact your lawyers and make them call PBEC. You should get your approval pretty soon or else you need to find out what is going on.
Lets hope it is true. That is much better than PBEC following the high priority logic of first clearing cases based on Qualification and Job requirement all the way till 2005 and then revisting the rest of the cases.

I'm a silent reader for a while, and on the verge of going crazy...I have seen some approval recently for CA RIR between July and October of 2002. Mine is CA EB2/RIR with priority date of March 2002, and wondering if there are someone else in the similar time frame still waiting...

PD : 03/2002
P-04307-xxxx
CA, EB2/RIR
RD : 05/2003
PBEC : 10/2004
45 Letter
Rcvd : 02/2005
Resp : 02/2005

VA Jul 23 2002 RIR EB2 approval

15th May 2006, 03:22 PM
incaus
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2005

VA - JUL 23 2002 NON-RIR EB2 approved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wife phoned me to inform me this good News (PBEC Letter). Haven't heard from the Laywer/Employer yet. I will post when I get more details. Thank you everybody. Screen shot says Regional Case and PD is same as RD.

CA Oct 9 2002 RIR EB2 approval

15th May 2006, 04:24 PM
BSapra
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2006

Finally!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Received my approval in the mail today. Its dated 4th May.
ETA Case Number: P-04309-3*/-+.
PD: 9 OCT 2002
RIR, EB2, CA

EB2 or EB3

In the ETA application form the minimum degree required is M.S., while in the job advertisement it states like this: Qualified candidats need to have B.S. or M.S. with 2 or 3 yrs experience. I know it's very ambiguous but Could you please tell me which category my case belong to.
Tahnk you!

Labor4Ever said:
I'm a silent reader for a while, and on the verge of going crazy...I have seen some approval recently for CA RIR between July and October of 2002. Mine is CA EB2/RIR with priority date of March 2002, and wondering if there are someone else in the similar time frame still waiting...

PD : 03/2002
P-04307-xxxx
CA, EB2/RIR
RD : 05/2003
PBEC : 10/2004
45 Letter
Rcvd : 02/2005
Resp : 02/2005

DOnt worry. There are hundreds and hundreds of 2001 filers like me still waiting at PBEC. PBEC seems to be in total mess. If you are lucky yours could get approved tomorrow or you may even have to wait for another two years.