Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

whereismy_gc said:
Saknia,

What do you say? atyagi73 has a PD of Dec '01 but a RD of Jan '04, which is in itself little wierd, because most people moved from PD to RD within a year in most states. I am not sure why it took 3 years in this case.

It seems it's a combination of PD/RD and may be 45 letter and let's not forget being SILENT. But again i observed some CA cases with June PD, and RD and 45-day letter around same as other approved guys, but still waiting.

I hope this helps you atyahi73, sorry not what you expected.

Hope you and every active and inactive member here gets it sooner.

Hi

The August approval is a bit weired. My predictions are some guess work and intution.Where Science fails God Takes over.

Howver I feel that still they have some criteria by which they are going. I wish they clear all till July 2002 before April. We still have one full week and may be lots of approvals are on the way already.The More approvals comes out,it is better as it brings us more hope .

If not april all July 2002 will be over before May 06 runs out

Let us Pray and Hope. Nothing much can be done for these cases. If the 2002 queue is moving it is good nwes for people waiting in 2003-2005 and Non RIR as well

whereismy_gc said:
Saknia,

What do you say? atyagi73 has a PD of Dec '01 but a RD of Jan '04, which is in itself little wierd, because most people moved from PD to RD within a year in most states. I am not sure why it took 3 years in this case.

It seems it's a combination of PD/RD and may be 45 letter and let's not forget being SILENT. But again i observed some CA cases with June PD, and RD and 45-day letter around same as other approved guys, but still waiting.

I hope this helps you atyahi73, sorry not what you expected.

Hope you and every active and inactive member here gets it sooner.

Thanks for your analysis. People in MD were stuck due to 245(i). It took few months to clarify one day of April'01.

kiran00 said:
Q: ) Any updates on the status of my Application for Permanent Residency? I see many approvals for the people around my PD. Do you know when mine can get approved? I guess now either an employer or the lawyer can get the status from PBEC. Can you please inquire the status with the PBEC?

A: ) We are not allowed to request the status updates on the applications pending with the BEC. We should be receiving a decision on your application soon considering the pattern we are seeing.

Thanks,
- K

Some Big Attorney's firm are of this view as well. Even if they say that they will check and get back to you they will still say the same update as last they heard or checked.

Many a time small time attorney's are not afraid and will check and really push your case and they may even develop contacts inside there to do this

Don't know your PD. Wish you get the approval soon and I hope your Grand attorney will inform that to you atleast. One of my Friend's lawyer did not inform my friend for a month about his approval and later only when the company approved the news it came to my friend.( The Lawyer excuse was that it belongs to the Company and they have a right to use it/Sunstitute it as they want and they should tell first) Such a filtyhy guys/company are around too.This is normal in the regular scenarios. Not when some one is waiting for 4 + Years . Where is the Lawyer ethics.

saknia said:
Some Big Attorney's firm are of this view as well. Even if they say that they will check and get back to you they will still say the same update as last they heard or checked.

Many a time small time attorney's are not afraid and will check and really push your case and they may even develop contacts inside there to do this

Don't know your PD. Wish you get the approval soon and I hope your Grand attorney will inform that to you atleast. One of my Friend's lawyer did not inform my friend for a month about his approval and later only when the company approved the news it came to my friend.( The Lawyer excuse was that it belongs to the Company and they have a right to use it/Sunstitute it as they want and they should tell first) Such a filtyhy guys/company are around too.This is normal in the regular scenarios. Not when some one is waiting for 4 + Years . Where is the Lawyer ethics.

Thanks for your wishes... my company is a big company and I HOPE they will not be looking at the idea of substitution. Anyway, my PD info is in my signature. Couple of my colleagues knew almost on the day their's was approved.

Talking about Labor Substitution, I thought/heard USCIS/DOL passed some directive becoz of which the Substitution would be disallowed after 4/15/2006? Do you know if this is still a valid rule or do they allow this Labor Substitution..?

Thanks,
- K

Just watching

Hi Guys
I am just a silent watcher on this site, addicted to it. you guys are doing a really good job, Saknia is great. Learned a lot from him. Just wondering like always when my labor will come through below are my details

PD: November 2003
RIR
EB3
45 Days letter send and recieved September 2005
VA
Applied for 7th year extension (lawyer took lots of money from me for this....)

NY EB2 RIR Aug 2002 Labor Approved !!

Hi, I have been following this forum for a long time and has been very helpful.

I recieved a call from my attorney office today that they recieved my labor approval on friday.

here are my details
PD: Aug 2002
NY/RIR/EB2
Recieved 45 day letter -- Dec 15, 2005
Replied 45 days letter -- Dec 16, 2005
Labor Approval Date -- April 11, 2006
PBEC case # : P-05132 - XXXXX

good luck to everyone !

GC status

Hi Gurus,

I am currently on the 7th year extn which ends in Sept 2006. My GC was filed in NY in July 2002/RIR/EB3. I got the 45 day letter in June 2005 and replied back within that same week.

My question is that can I ask for the screen shot of my case from PBEC's h1b7yr email ID to just check on my case status (like it had been entered correctly - TR/RIR etc)

Thanks in advance for your help :confused:

sunn1000 said:
Hi Gurus,

I am currently on the 7th year extn which ends in Sept 2006. My GC was filed in NY in July 2002/RIR/EB3. I got the 45 day letter in June 2005 and replied back within that same week.

My question is that can I ask for the screen shot of my case from PBEC's h1b7yr email ID to just check on my case status (like it had been entered correctly - TR/RIR etc)

Thanks in advance for your help :confused:
No harm. You have a genuine case for needing it for H1 extension.
You wont get any case status information but other details like RIR/Tr would be available.

Good Luck,

-
CA EB2-RIR 11/1/2002

kiran00 said:
Thanks for your wishes... my company is a big company and I HOPE they will not be looking at the idea of substitution. Anyway, my PD info is in my signature. Couple of my colleagues knew almost on the day their's was approved.

Talking about Labor Substitution, I thought/heard USCIS/DOL passed some directive becoz of which the Substitution would be disallowed after 4/15/2006? Do you know if this is still a valid rule or do they allow this Labor Substitution..?

Thanks,
- K
Take a look at immigration-law.com for this.

July 31st 2002 labour approved

My Labour got approved last friday from PBEC Backlog center.

Labour details

July 31st 2002
RIR, EB3,California

I wish you all good luck for there approvals. I know this Journey is most traffic jam journey than our road traffic back home.

tot-batot said:
Hi Guys
I am just a silent watcher on this site, addicted to it. you guys are doing a really good job, Saknia is great. Learned a lot from him. Just wondering like always when my labor will come through below are my details

PD: November 2003
RIR
EB3
45 Days letter send and recieved September 2005
VA
Applied for 7th year extension (lawyer took lots of money from me for this....)
lots of money ..just curious ..how much did you have to pay ..I hope company paid most or all of it ? I am trying to decide whether to do it myself or ask lawyer.

unbelievable!

congrats to all of u who have seen approvals so far........

and good luck in the next stages............

i suggest one of the gurus post the link to the afterlife.......i mean next stage thread for some of us clueless people

How much longer???

Hey fellows,
My PD is Ap 30 2001. Yes, still waiting!
But at least we can see a lot of activity going on.
Thanks all the non-silent members for keeping us informed and our hopes alive.
QUESTION: Although I'm not in the H-1 renewal situation, I have requested a screen shot based on it. Never got an answer. As I understand it, that's the only way they'll send you something. Maybe it didn't work because they know???? :confused:
Hopefully we will all be out of this mess soon.

Email Received

Today received an email from the PBEC, below are the contents. Has anyone received similar email. Can anyone shed some light on this one.

Dear Requestor:

The subject case <CASE NUMBER> has been received by the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst. Due to the large volume of LC Applications currently being processed by the Backlog Elimination Center; we are unable to provide you with an exact processing time. If you need additional information, please visit the following Internet website:

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/

There is no need to submit multiple requests. If you have not already received one, the next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

If you are requesting a 7th year extension to an H-1B visa, please send an e-mail to:

h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

Your patience is appreciated.

PHL Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Thanks

I have received this kind of email

I received this email three times. Keep trying. you will get the status. Make sure there is nothing in your email that let them realize you have sent this email before. Don't forward the email you received before. Just send a new one.

kosu said:
Today received an email from the PBEC, below are the contents. Has anyone received similar email. Can anyone shed some light on this one.

Dear Requestor:

The subject case <CASE NUMBER> has been received by the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst. Due to the large volume of LC Applications currently being processed by the Backlog Elimination Center; we are unable to provide you with an exact processing time. If you need additional information, please visit the following Internet website:

There is no need to submit multiple requests. If you have not already received one, the next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

If you are requesting a 7th year extension to an H-1B visa, please send an e-mail to:

h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

Thanks

Karioka said:
Hey fellows,
QUESTION: Although I'm not in the H-1 renewal situation, I have requested a screen shot based on it. Never got an answer. As I understand it, that's the only way they'll send you something. Maybe it didn't work because they know???? :confused:

We have lot of cases waiting from 2001 I think. But still suddenly the PBEC is doing July /Aug 2002 cases . Looks to me like they have brought some Officers from DBEC who has been asked to start from July 2002. Wish they try and do the cases before that as well

What is RD at Regional beofre it got transfered to PBEC. If it 2003 I think yours is approved may be

similar email reced

status nquiry sent on march 8th and reced an answer today april 25th
same letter

kosu said:

Dear Requestor:

h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

Thanks

From which state ?

Karioka said:
Hey fellows,

From which state ?