Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

spidey said:
Here's what happens...
We each is capable of coming up with a better idea than the previous one -- and I agree people maybe more comfortable using screen names to begin with -- BUT --

I can put a letter in a new thread with complete instructions --
you must print, add your contact info, sign, scan and email back to me (or whoever else wants to take the charge)

If its going to be done -- lets not add to the confusion.

Sorry for Multiple Postings...
what do you think of using this one
http://www.petitiononline.com/create_petition.html

spidey said:
you must print, add your contact info, sign, scan and email back to me (or whoever else wants to take the charge)

okay lets do that without any more ideas, give us the letter and I shall do this and email it to you, with my real name and signature ofcos.

Taking Action

I like the letter idea... and while we're at it, how about sending thousands of letters to ONE journalist of our choice (from NY Times, Washington Post or another reputable paper with tons of readers)?

The chosen writer couldn't ignore the amount of mail and would certainly have enough material to write a story to get national attention on LEGAL immigrants, the ones who pay taxes, SS and Medicare... the ones who bring talent and add value to their economy... the ones who have been waiting MORE THAN 2 FREAKING YEARS for an LC that's supposed to take 6 months max!

We've put our lives on hold for too long... let's do something TOGETHER!

Today is nasty - Letter on Monday

Guys,

Today I have barely enough time to refresh the browser for this screen.. I'll create a letter by Monday and put it out here for all to sign / scan and email back to me.

thanks
-spidey

cool. On monday.

spidey said:
Guys,

Today I have barely enough time to refresh the browser for this screen.. I'll create a letter by Monday and put it out here for all to sign / scan and email back to me.

thanks
-spidey

Hi all:
My company filed my petition in January 2002 in virginia. It got approved by state and sent Phily DOL for federal processing in July 2003. Till now i havent received anything from DOL office. Recently i heard people are getting 45 day notice letters but i havent received that one also. Is there anyone who filed before me or around my time and got 45 day letter. My company is not showing interest to enquire about it.
I need some serious help about this.

By the way its filed in EB2 category.

Appreciate all the help.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
pvrchow said:
Hi all:
My company filed my petition in January 2002 in virginia. It got approved by state and sent Phily DOL for federal processing in July 2003. Till now i havent received anything from DOL office. Recently i heard people are getting 45 day notice letters but i havent received that one also. Is there anyone who filed before me or around my time and got 45 day letter. My company is not showing interest to enquire about it.
I need some serious help about this.

By the way its filed in EB2 category.

Appreciate all the help.

Thanks

Check the BEC Prority Date Tracker for cases around your priority date.
Here is the link...
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1133967#post1133967
Also, if you are not already in the list, request "JustWatching" to add you.

Send a status inquiry email to status@dal.dflc.us
Give them your company name, state case number, extact priority date, RIR, etc and they will give u your new case number.
Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: Originally Posted by pvrchow

Mine is very close to yours but from PA.

EB3/RIR
Feb'2002 State
July 2003 Federal

Feb'2005 45 days letter received.
Mar'2005 Replied

SRK

Thanks for taking initiative...

I am in. I will also make sure that all of my collegues sign the letter and send it to you.

Will wait for you letter...

spidey said:
Guys,

thanks
-spidey

I have listed many such efforts to raise the issue, in "sticky" thread, but everything was in vain, primarily because we couldn't oranize our thoughts on the same thread. Thats the reason I started new "sticky" thread under "labor certificate". So please guys/gals, post your opinions/discussion in that thread and also let people know about that by adding the URL in your signature.

I am not sure this is the right place to post this, but I got my 45 days letter according to my lawyer.

Received Date: 1/24/2002
Transmitted to USDOL: 6/17/2004
Maryland Control NUmber: MD 0293018
Case Identification number: P2004-MD-0340XXXX
45 days letter received: 4/30/2005

Also, I got a response from "status@dal.dflc.us" 26 days later my inquiry.
The email had the new case number:
P-04286-15XXX

Like everyone says, there was a paragraph ending with "Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter."

Even with this extremely slow pace, I guess they are working on our cases.

Do any have Got the 45 letter for May 2002 In NY

Hi Al

I have applied the Labor in may 2002, and awaiting for the 45day letter.
Can any one suggest the date of NY. When i asked my lawyer he said that, they are sending the 45 days letter of 2001.

Could any one suggest me,

thanks
New Yorker

Waiting for the letter, ready to sign

spidey said:
Guys,

thanks
-spidey

Keeping an eye for the letter

sudi0804 said:
Hi Al

Can any one suggest the date of NY. When i asked my lawyer he said that, they are sending the 45 days letter of 2001.

thanks
New Yorker

apr 2001 cases - NON-RIR, SWA cases transfered to Philly from NY state are gettign 45 day letters.

sudi0804 said:
Hi Al

thanks
New Yorker
am in same boat as u my pd is may 2002 NY
NO INFO REGARDING 45 DAY LETTERS YET

spidey said:
Here's what happens...
We each is capable of coming up with a better idea than the previous one -- and I agree people maybe more comfortable using screen names to begin with -- BUT --
that also means the luxury of not putting your name out there --
thats exactly the risk WE need people to take --

so... lets not come up with more ideas and stick to a plan.
I am perfectly content taking a back seat if one of you wants to lead this.....

But if we want to be serious lets use real names and contact information --
No one in govt will take us seriously without real names and contact information ---

Count me in! We need to let our voices heard. Also I think involving media will help.

I think the letter is a great idea and we should go ahead with this.

I also have a feeling that the immigration attorney community also has to play a bigger role. They charge us for the old RIR process, the new PERM process and whatever other crap DOL comes up with. I would imagine that this community has some say in immigration matters. After all they are practicing a process which is not fair to us (the guys stuck in BEC) and I think its time they should speak up as well.

We can write thousands of letters and get ignored by the govt but if these professionals take up this matter seriously, it will have a greater punch.

Just a thought...dont want you guys to get distracted from the letter.

DK