Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

congrats!

congrats! and all the best. wow! 2 approvals in a day!

vetchay said:
I got a call from my lawyer yesterday, after almost 5 years my Labor is finally approved. This thread helped me alot in understanding my situation. Thanks for the posts. GOOD LUCK to the rest...

DC RIR EB3
Case# P-04274-xxxxx
PD: 4-12-2001
Certified letter: Mar. 14, 2006

Vermont I140 processing time?

Not directly related but a simple question.

I read earlier in this forum that Vermont is processing Mar 2005 cases for I140 but on one of the website, it shows the timing as below.

I-140 Immigrant -- Petition for Alien Worker Skilled worker or professional --November 19, 2005

Am I looking at the correct time line for Eb3 cases ? Does it look correct or can somebody please point me to some site for correct information.

Thanks in Advance.

va_aug_2002 said:

I read earlier in this forum that Vermont is processing Mar 2005 cases for I140 but on one of the website, it shows the timing as below.

I-140 Immigrant -- Petition for Alien Worker Skilled worker or professional --November 19, 2005

Am I looking at the correct time line for Eb3 cases ? Does it look correct or can somebody please point me to some site for correct information.

Thanks in Advance.

Check this link for vermont processing times, scroll down a bit and in the table look in the 1st column and go to I140 rows...

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Vermont

Hope mine will be approved soon

My case was also filed at Philadelphia with PD June 2003/EB2/RIR. 45D letter received and replied in Feb 2005.

When will be my turn? I saw 2 or 3 PA approvals in this week. So, should I expect in very soon????

Some_GreenCard said:
immi2003 details are :
EB3 - NON RIR May 2003
Filed at Philadelphia
45 days letter received in Feb 2005
Never heard anything after that. :(

Cric said:
Check this link for vermont processing times, scroll down a bit and in the table look in the 1st column and go to I140 rows...

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Vermont
Cric,

Thank you very much for the link. Yes, the dates are same, though I was using one of the other sites. Hopefully, the time lines are correct.

It is strange to see approvals coming from 2001 and 2003, did they miss out 2002 ? :-(

What is the logic for 45 days letter?

For this case, the PD is 3/25/2005, they sent letter to ask if the case should be continue to process. In I replied the 45 days letter before 3/25/2005, why don't they send another 45 days letter as ask me again?

For new cases, it is just wasting time to send such 45 days letter. Just image that they send the 45 days letter just several months after you sent the case to them.

To get more funds, the PBEC can consider to send 45 days letters to pleple who have applied the 45 days over one year.

It is just ridiculous.

mehtar said:
I think PBEC is definitely working and moving forward. My details are:

ETA case no - P-05216-XXXXX
PD - March 25, 2005
Recieved the 45 day letter and replied it.

va_aug_2002 said:

Thanks in Advance.

Yes Vermont ofl ate has picked up spped for approval of cases and moving fast.

Earlier on they used to have a Backlog of 6 month Cases. Still they have many cases filed in June 2005 timeframe pending . ( another PBEC in the Brewing)

But if you see in I140 Forum there are lot of cases where they got the I140 approved very fast - in one month time

vetchay said:
I got a call from my lawyer yesterday, after almost 5 years my Labor is finally approved. This thread helped me alot in understanding my situation. Thanks for the posts. GOOD LUCK to the rest...

DC RIR EB3
Case# P-04274-xxxxx
PD: 4-12-2001
Certified letter: Mar. 14, 2006

Congrats
Good to see 2001 Guys getting out finally.

PD:June 12,2002
State:NY
Processing Type: RIR
ETA CASE#:p-05116-***
45 Day Letter: Received and replied on Jan 19, 2006.
Labor Approval: Dont know when

wanna make more impactful?

how about doing this once in every 2 weeks on monday. any takers ?

this one may sound silly but atleast we know howmany people are sending, on what date and how -> how about maintaining an excel sheet to track who sent it, how they sent it and the date. any volunteers ?

USCISisMockery said:
Calling them is the best option compared to rally, emails, postal mail. Only drawback is you have to reveal your identity. Just imagine how impactful it would be if Elaine gets 1000 calls a day. How about we fix a day and let everybody call above suckers. I think thats the least we can all do. People who are on sidelines (who dont believe in taking action but just wait and watch) won't mind dialing couple of numbers.

For someone really interested, please see link in my signature for other contact info. Direct link to DOL contacts: http://www.dol.gov/dol/contact/contact-phonekeypersonnel.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
PBECIsKillingMe said:
May 2003 non-rir approved :confused: :confused:

Did it become regional?

Hi Don't get Heart Attack. Who will receive the mail for your Labor approval then

For Philly state the cases of 2002 were alaredy approved. For some states the case transfered to PBEC were of 2003 and not 2002. hence when they open up that Box they get approved

congrats Immi2003

immi2003 said:
Labor approved 2 days back
EB3, non rir, PD May 2003

Pls share more info:
1. from the case tracker it looks like your case made it to regional. what was your RD?
2. when was your 45 DL recvd?
3. what was your case number

Many thanks

PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES IN THE BEC PRIORITY DATE TRACKER THREAD .

MVINAYS OR MYSELF WILL UPDATE THE EXCEL TRACKER. IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY.

WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date - try to get the real date, not just month and year
RD - Regional receipt date[/B] - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER :)

I will be updating the tracker this weekend. I've just been waiting to see a flood of approvals (which hasn't happened recently). Thank you all for contributing to the tracker.

mvinays said:
I will be updating the tracker this weekend. I've just been waiting to see a flood of approvals (which hasn't happened recently). Thank you all for contributing to the tracker.

MDWatch,
I wish you had used the latest version of te tracker which JustWatching e-mailed me. Send mee your e-mail address by private message and I will forward it to you. In the tracker that u have just posted, you will see a 45-day letter error on the "Summary Tab". I can go over with you on how to check for errors. Feel free to call me this evening (You already have my phone number).

My case details are

I recieved 45 day letter in Feb 2005. It never made to regional , So the Priority date is may 2003. I don't know the case number.

Thanks,

wow...thats amazing!

immi2003 said:
My case details are

I recieved 45 day letter in Feb 2005. It never made to regional , So the Priority date is may 2003. I don't know the case number.

Thanks,

way cool immi2003... your's is the first SWA Non-RIR case to be approved (atleast the first reported in these forums)

Pls try to get us some info on your case number, job-title, recruitment process followed.

all Non-rir swa people here would appreciate it very very much.

many thanks