Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I have to disagree...

saknia said:
I don't think what he said here could be guessed up and written ( even if so it is a good brainy work I would say). The VA cases inofrmation he told is true.The way he wrote about priority might have created confusion in few minds. But that is also true I think.

Lot of cases which are Final review few months back are still waiting for more than 60 days now as well in the past. May this is one of the main decision making issue that is delaying PBEC in comparison to DBEC.In RIR cases which made to Phillly Regional there is nothing much they have o do as they are their own guy assessement and recommendaions. Even some of those cases are still waiting and in Final Review for last few months

APRLC2002 : you had provided some good information in the past. With PBEC even President cannot predict and commit to his fellow partymen about the progress t be made because it will change every day.

Even after getting your Labor approved you bothered to visit and tell few things. WE need to appreciate you for that.

No wonder that 45 days lettter continues and sucks up all staff work which could have brought us all our approvals.On another side it will hlp them to close lot of i245 cases as well I think which will be good for us here.

Finally you got blamed as a Guess work guy becuase PBEC changed the 45 day letter strategy suddenly.

Continue to keep getting information from your source.( you need not have tell the information about the source I believe as claimed by all here). But one request: tell the people here about the News you are getting only if will cheer up. All of us here are waiting for some kind of goods news . Bad news will not go away just becuase it is not told . But people are alaredy doomed with a single approval per week plocy of PBEC

Just filter the news and tell us only the good portions.

Saknia,

I have to disagree with you on this one. Any kind of information is better than none. We can not close our eyes and pretend that thinsg are working fine.

same boat

nkindia said:
Hello Guys,

I need some help to understand the process PBEC is following. I was hoping to get approval soon. I was checking my case status back in SEPT/OCT 2005 and I got a status of "final review". But I have not got any approval as of today. I was quite so far and reading posts in this forum. I heard "final review" means that Certifying Officer need to sign it and it should be done in 30-60days.

How long should it take in this stage? Do you guys see some thing wrong here? I am frustrated and would appreciate Guru's advise here.

thanks everyone

I am in the exact same situation as you. Sometime end of Sept, status showed Final Review... but am still waiting...

Tried to get my lawyer to check but was not fruitful.. I wonder where our cases are lying right now???

my case details:
EB2 VA RIR
PD: 03/25/2002
45 day: 02/2005

Please share with me if you have any updates and I will do likewise..

gcco

Saknia, this is not good

saknia said:
I don't think what he said here could be guessed up and written ( even if so it is a good brainy work I would say). The VA cases inofrmation he told is true.The way he wrote about priority might have created confusion in few minds. But that is also true I think.

Lot of cases which are Final review few months back are still waiting for more than 60 days now as well in the past. May this is one of the main decision making issue that is delaying PBEC in comparison to DBEC.In RIR cases which made to Phillly Regional there is nothing much they have o do as they are their own guy assessement and recommendaions. Even some of those cases are still waiting and in Final Review for last few months

APRLC2002 : you had provided some good information in the past. With PBEC even President cannot predict and commit to his fellow partymen about the progress t be made because it will change every day.

Even after getting your Labor approved you bothered to visit and tell few things. WE need to appreciate you for that.

No wonder that 45 days lettter continues and sucks up all staff work which could have brought us all our approvals.On another side it will hlp them to close lot of i245 cases as well I think which will be good for us here.

Finally you got blamed as a Guess work guy becuase PBEC changed the 45 day letter strategy suddenly.

Continue to keep getting information from your source.( you need not have tell the information about the source I believe as claimed by all here). But one request: tell the people here about the News you are getting only if will cheer up. All of us here are waiting for some kind of goods news . Bad news will not go away just becuase it is not told . But people are alaredy doomed with a single approval per week plocy of PBEC

Just filter the news and tell us only the good portions.

Any information is good. We should not discourage people to post. If you don't agree, just say you are not. But you can not ask someone to stop posting.

Just my opinion.

What The Problem Excatly Is

Hello Guys

I honestly think and i have written in this form maney times that we should spend all of our resources and energies pushing or attcking or pursing PBEC

The axes of evil is PBEC . if pbec is fixed i dont see any other problem at all

But instaed of that we are discussing reterogression issue diverting our attention from PBEC which is causing more harm to us

Everybody knows that if your lc is approved and your I-140 is approved you can get H1B1 ext for three years instead of one years . it means we have to go once to get our visa stamped in three years instead of going every year. we will also save for attroney fee and INS fee. you can file I-140 regardless of your PD date

I know a lot of my friend who got approval of I-140/I485 on one year
but in PBEC people are waiting from 2001 . in PBEC they have stoped repling.
the case status after 45 days letter . MY employer and my attroney send the letter but they did not even bother to reply.

People are waiting here since 2001 but is it fair that person who apply through prem and if he is allowed to file I-485 get the green in one and half year . the only sin of the person who applied in 2001 was that he got struck in pbec ......... Is this fair .................. I think retrogression ensures justice to everybody struck here. even my PD is 06/20/2003 EB3 i am from pakistan and my PD is not current but I support retregression strongly since it gurantees justice to every body struck here

Guys please please try to understand that main problem . axes of evil , bone of contention is PBEC ........... There is no other problem except Pbec

immvoice.com should do some to push PBEC to clear backlog

If Dallas can work so fast why cant Pbec

All of us can send letters to pbec Sectery we can apprach the senetar/congressman can protest infornt of building of PBEC / can raise funds for this purpose to get rid from this bullshit problem

[SIZE=3]BUT IF WE KEEP DISCUSSING RETROGRESSION ISSUE . PBEC WILL REMAIN COOL AND WE WILL KEEP GETTING ONE APPROVAL IN A MONTH AND OUR CASE WILL BE LYING WITH PBEC FOR NEXT 10 YEARS [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I Completely agree with Tanveer... Guys who are worried about the retrogression need to understand the fact that we need to handle one thing at a time..Retrogression may be an issue but I first need my DAMN labor approval

tanveer666 said:
Hello Guys

BUT IF WE KEEP DISCUSSING RETROGRESSION ISSUE . PBEC WILL REMAIN COOL AND WE WILL KEEP GETTING ONE APPROVAL IN A MONTH AND OUR CASE WILL BE LYING WITH PBEC FOR NEXT 10 YEARS

Hey Dude - whatever you have to say we are willing to listen, however, you need to get some decaf coffee and need to stop abusing the board features by typing in Dinosaur size fonts. We can all read regular size fonts just fine.

Doing that does not help your point of view and people will stop taking you seriously and start to think that you have other issues, which you obviously don't, right?

So calm down and have a civil discussion.

This is inhumane...

This is inhumane. PBEC is killing us.

mke said:
My husband was just told today his LC was approved.

EB-3 - RIR - WI
PD: 3/11/04
RD: 12/7/04
45d letter: 4/21/05
45d letter answered: 4/25/05
LC approved: 1/12/06

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Any information is good. We should not discourage people to post. If you don't agree, just say you are not. But you can not ask someone to stop posting.

Just my opinion.

Hi

I disagree with you

Expressing your point or postion and posting here is one thing and Freightening people with Bad News is another

We are not here to listen all Crap. There should some method in what is being posted ( including Terogession) as expressed by Moderator

Let us not aru=gue on this. See what we can do to PBEC when they approve a 2004 case

saknia said:
May be WI did not have cases till 2003. Anyone waiting from WI before this date

This is a Dallas BPC case, atyagi was just comparing between PBPC and DBPC. The Dallas BPC is now processing March 2004 RIR cases that had previously gone the Regional office.

A little curious Justwatching..

did you get a 45 day letter or no...your PD is scaring me...

Pls update your signature with details...
At this rate of PBEC operating maybe some can decide or design maybe the rest of their future

Folks,
I am so sick and tired of the shi* that Philly BEC is giving us. Well, who isn't?

I have been thinking about applying for a brand new LC via PERM (EB2). I know this means loss of priority date. However, if I get my I-140 approved by the end of 2006, I will have the freedom to change employers as the priority date (in 2006) with go with me to which ever company I move on to...Also, it will make me eligible for a one-time 3 year H-1B extension (6th, 7th and 9th year of H-1B) which will hopefully give sufficient time for waiting for priority date to become current to file 485.

Is anyone else thinking along same lines? Please share your thoughts.

mvinays said:
Folks,
I am so sick and tired of the shi* that Philly BEC is giving us. Well, who isn't?

I have been thinking about applying for a brand new LC via PERM (EB2). I know this means loss of priority date. However, if I get my I-140 approved by the end of 2006, I will have the freedom to change employers as the priority date (in 2006) with go with me to which ever company I move on to...Also, it will make me eligible for a one-time 3 year H-1B extension (6th, 7th and 9th year of H-1B) which will hopefully give sufficient time for waiting for priority date to become current to file 485.

I thought about it too but my company is not willing to reapply through PERM :( So I am stuck here unless I find a new job that would be apply for a brand new labor :)

StressTestInUSA said:
A little curious Justwatching..

did you get a 45 day letter or no...your PD is scaring me...

Pls update your signature with details...
At this rate of PBEC operating maybe some can decide or design maybe the rest of their future

No, I have not received my 45-day letter.

Back in March, BPC sent 45-day letters to cases in the P-05031-XXXXX to P-05032-XXXXX range, mostly NY cases. Then they stopped.

There are cases, again mostly NY, in the P-05032-XXXXX to P-05033-XXXXX that have not received their 45-day letters. So I am not alone but that is no comfort.

I have my case number, it starts with a P, and the BPC has confirmed that they have not issued the 45-day letter. This info I got in December. I had hoped that perhaps my interactions with them would trigger the issuance of the 45-day letter. No such luck yet.

mvinays said:
Folks,

me too...

Seeing these 45 day letters replied almost a yr ago in many cases..with nothing happening..living another stressful yr with nothing happening.. I am having seriuos thoughts about this..

Each yr renewal of h1 is costing 4k..just for 1 yr..i.e, we r buying our stay here for another yr for 4k(did it in premium...if dont do that..we have to wait another ? months in suspense)

Might make sense to file in PERM ..with 140 approved get extn for 3yr...this will be another big task though...

or else atleast this yr we shud be given 3yr extn instead of one..all this happen only with lobbying and in the capitol hill.. oops..!! again the talk is going out of direction...!!

bigbang2001 said:
GC_Kashtalu : you are right.

I paid another lawyer and he provided me the information that experience certificate are not necessary at Labor .

The same was confirmed by Lead Attorney of company which handles my case.
The earlier information was provided by a para legal who filed my case in 2002 and never gave me this information till now.

Some other information which came out of PBEC was to not to send continous emails to check status. The attorney I paid suggested that PBEC is approving cases slowly but he has not seen any denials. He expects that by June 2006 things are going to speed up a lot.

Yet again I do not believe in this even though I paid $100 for this.

Hi Bigbang 2001

If experience Certificate are not required documents how the Labor will verify that you have the required Experience + Degree as stated in AD and Labor petition. I donlt think that labor Department will not verify this part leaving this to be verified by the Company itself.

This is something like Payslip for H1 Transfer which is not a required documents but which will tell the INS officer that you maiantain status so that your appliaction goes through with out any doubt in his mind

I think it is better if you can somehow send your Experience documents to the officer concerned. the Trouble with that is that PBEC will not know where is your Case Lying ( meaning which BOX ) to add these to your application

Nowadays when a case is being Reviewed they take a longtime. When there is something that is missing this might delay even the RFE comeing to you and you sening it back etc

Take a second opinion from some one like Attorney Rajiv/ Murthy and do the needful. With the delays we haer for Reviews I think it is worth the trouble
and money you will spend on this. More important is that Attorney should have someone inside who can attach the papers correctly to tour application

Just my thinking

mvinays said:
Folks,

I frankly was in no hurry to get my LC. I had a good job, we had applied for my LC one level above the one that I held at the time of the application knowing full well it would take time. I have since been promoted twice. My second promotion not being an issue since it is prefaced with "Senior" to the one we actually applied for - a common practice that is acceptable to DOL and USCIS.

I will be reaching the end of my 6th year in August of this year.

My company won't and probably can't apply for PERM now. They would need to apply for me at my new level and most the experience that would be required for that level was acquired with my current employer and that I cannot use while applying for PERM.

So I am currently looking for a new job and attaching an employment condition basically stating that I would need them to apply for PERM immediately.

I am also from a non-retrogressed country so at this point, my PD is not that important to me, although I am well aware that this could change.

MDwatch said:
I thought about it too but my company is not willing to reapply through PERM :( So I am stuck here unless I find a new job that would be apply for a brand new labor :)

Sorry to know that your company is not cooperating. In my case, my company requires me to hire my own lawyer again and they will coordinate with him directly to file a new PERM LC. This means I will have to invest $3000 again on a lawyer (for the new LC). I was in the hope that PBEC will catch up soon with DBEC pretty soon...But I do see that happening anytime soon...I will have to reluctantly decide to spend money on another new LC via PERM. I am not happy with my current lawyer because he messed up and I had a "business necessity" NOF from SWA. This means, I will need to hire Rajiv or S. Murthy.

Justwatching..

beg them that you dont want that damn 45 day letter..instead go ahead with your case..wasting time with that 45 day letter ..!!

u mean u cud get to talk to someone in PBEC who cud answer your questions...?? They r so much reluctant to talk to us and they put us to that..'send an email to ..'message..