Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Why do you expect SAKNIA to do this on your behalf. Why can't you stand up and ask this question to the Lawmakers of this country. I don't think so we are in broader term fighting for Labor or for retrogression, all we are asking for is peace in our lives. If we are in backlog centers give us some relief by giving 3 years extensions so that we can change our employers get long term drivers license et. and if we've past that stage than give us some Visa numbers. Every body of us need to stand up and cry loud rather than just sitting and watching this wesite for labor approvals....
rollingstone said:
Saknia, and others lobbying for retrogression removal,

Have you browsed the murthy forums? They're full of people with substituted labor. People with sub. labor jump the queue and make retrogression worse.
You should first ask USCIS not to accept sub labor, or atleast make PD when I-140 was applied. Unless you do this, retrogression will never be removed.

Hope this makes sense.

The problem with PBEC is Stephen Stefanco is the only CO there and even he is a such messy man, nobody in DOL wants to touch him. This makes thing even worse.

gcMay2002 said:
Did anyone call the PBEC phone line recently. Any response or is it directed to automated message.
(484) 270-1500

Guys,
I used my hotline after an year. I talked to the good lady. She was hesitant to tell me the status, but she said she would make one time exception (I hope I did not hurt my case in any way). She said mine has been assigned to an analyst for review. It would take between 30 to 90 days (which I do not believe, i will take whatever time it will take). Does any one know how much time it takes once it has been assigned to an analyst for review.

TIA

EB3 or EB2

Hi, Justwatching and other gurus
I have a question regarding EB3 EB3 too. In my LC ETA form the minimum education requirement is MS, while in the ads the position requires MS or Bs+ 2 yrs experience. Would you please tell me which category my case belong to.
Thank you!
Please find my case info. in my signature.

[COLOR=Yellow]QUOTE=JustWatching]The answer is correct. EB-2/EB-3 is a category assigned by USCIS not DOL.

If your ETA750 (ie your LC) has as requirements a Masters or BS + 5 years, then you will be able to file under EB-2. To be clear, it does not matter what your education is, only what is in the ETA form.[/QUOTE]
[/COLOR]
-----------------------------------------
CA PD 11/2002
RD 10/2003
RIR
45-letter received 11/9/2005
New case # P-05158-xxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
akela said:
Guys,
I used my hotline after an year. I talked to the good lady. She was hesitant to tell me the status, but she said she would make one time exception (I hope I did not hurt my case in any way). She said mine has been assigned to an analyst for review. It would take between 30 to 90 days (which I do not believe, i will take whatever time it will take). Does any one know how much time it takes once it has been assigned to an analyst for review.

TIA

Sine your case is RIR and in the range of aproval dates ( 2002) and also from one of the Lucky State Boxes(VA) you can expect the review to be done soon and file sent to CO ( Certifying officer). How many CO are there we donlt know. Depending on that you will get good news soon I think

Also it dpends when your case was sent to review . It could be in Dec 2005. In that case your chances will improve more

All the Best

LCSoon said:
I have a question regarding EB3 EB3 too. In my LC ETA form the minimum education requirement is MS, while in the ads the position requires MS or Bs+ 2 yrs experience. Would you please tell me which category my case belong to.
Thank you!

[COLOR=Yellow]QUOTE=JustWatching]The answer is correct. EB-2/EB-3 is a category assigned by USCIS not DOL.

If your ETA750 (ie your LC) has as requirements a Masters or BS + 5 years, then you will be able to file under EB-2. To be clear, it does not matter what your education is, only what is in the ETA form.
[/COLOR]
CA PD 11/2002
RD 10/2003
RIR
New case # P-05158-xxxxx[/QUOTE]

What is in AD will be matched with ETA 750 by labor Department and the purpose of AD wil finsih there. USCIS will go by what is in your approved Labor petition in ETA 750. So that will prevail I think

saknia said:
[/COLOR][/COLOR]
CA PD 11/2002
RD 10/2003
RIR
New case # P-05158-xxxxx

What is in AD will be matched with ETA 750 by labor Department and the purpose of AD wil finsih there. USCIS will go by what is in your approved Labor petition in ETA 750. So that will prevail I think[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Saknia
Thank you for your contribution to this board!
Good luck!

I do not believe Aprlc2002. Last year sometime around Sep-Oct timeframe, he said that everyone is going to get approved soon without a 45 day letter. We are seeing tons of 45 day letter but very few approvals.

StressTestInUSA said:
some guys r still believing Aprlc2002...

its all just crap..
He needs an applause for his analysis...

Florida case approved

One of my friend from Florida's case went to Regional before it went to PBEC . Case is Feb 26th 2003 got his approval after 2 queries...45 day letter was around Sept it seems and within a month got a query..replied query..within a month got another query and got his certification today in mail...

There might be so many guys not members here in forums and getting approvals whom we dont know....

So..there might be some flowing in....from PBEC....

No FIFO

UrgentV said:
Like everybody else I guess, I am totally confused with the way PBEC is working. PBEC is in total disarray. I ve seen cases getting approved with PD a lot later than mine(jAN/02). What the hell are they doing? Do they go by States instead of PD?.

hoping everything gets a lot better pretty soon...........UrgentV

In my case even teh state is same ... :mad:

May 2002 Cases Are Being Approved

Guys

I work for an accounting firm and we have approxomatley 25 attronies as our client . I spoke to a lot of attronies they told me PBEC is approving cases for May02 now a days . in this forum people got approval for may 02

Two of my colleauge also got their approval for May 18th 2002 PD

ANY BODY HERE B4 MAY 2002 PLEASE RAISE THEIR HANDS

PBEC IS APPROVING CASE AT A VERY LOW SPEED

Good for you Akela

Akela said:
Guys,

TIA

May be that lady was Akeli too, so she did you a favour :)

No order in PBEC approvals

tanveer666 said:
Guys

I worked for an accounting firm and we have approxomatley 25 attronies as our client . I spoke to a lot of attronies they told me PBEC is approving cases for May02 now a days . in this forum people got approval for may 02

Two of my colleauge also got their approval for May 18th 2002 PD

ANY BODY HERE B4 MAY 2002 PLEASE RAISE THEIR HANDS

PBEC IS APPROVING CASE AT A VERY LOW SPEED

There is no predictable order in PBEC approvals or even in issuance of 45 days letter. I know a guy from NY who got his approval two weeks back with PD of 6/02.

easy or squeezy

May be I am analyzing may be I am predicting may be I am bad.... and though what ever info I know I am just passing by, it may be not be tasty for many and may for some....I am satisfied with some people because I dont want to be a politician who wants to have following BEHIND him.....

I need not make all of you happy and what ever and whoever gets it they would.

It would not take a deep investigation to to approve a case which is pretty straight forward like I said for Priority high that also depends upon the recruitment effort and responses.. and at the same time this company/Employer/attorney had not made a lotta queries and kept bothering PBEC on any pending cases. All this info can be glanced in 10 min with the current PBEC software.

one person asked me tht he has MS +3 years and his job requirement is BS +3 sincerely it is not straight case because he is overly qualified for the position so they would look into the recruitment effort in detail which takes a while to approve such cases.

If it is RIR, the recruitment effort is done before and in some cases may be a bit tricky so it is a lil while for them if it is a state case to into them...

Some MD, VA and PA are the first ones to make it into PBEC.. though VA has RIR cases from last week of Feb thru April 2002 cases which also made it into PBEC they did not mention in the list of cases mailed to them this is because they are already in their systems by Sept 2002. These cases are actually first to get 45 day letters..... with P 0234 XXXXX

So with an issue that the cases would get approved without 45 day letters.....There was a discussion and almost materialized to approve petitions and catch up with DBEC until someone high level hindered it...... then the old 35 contractors were let go and new people came in and instructed accordingly.... Nothing can be wrong for a long time in the USA because the system acts to correct it.... they wouldnt take anything decision against the law. So for the proposal was to expedite with new contractors but stick on to same old policy of sending 45 day letters...

How do I know all this info? I dont have to tell any of you guys because it is not worth and not gonna help you... we all are here just based on believing a stranger........

Finally,

luckily got my labor approved and received in time and I know how the pain of waiting so it is just an effort to convey the info whatever I know.....In fact i should have stayed calm though i know of....

take it easy guys....I dont wanna curse anyone but one thing... if you dont get the info what you want that doesnt mean that it is wrong...

DISCLAIMER: all statements are just my opinions and cannot be brought under any jurisdiction of law....

I don't have any words to describe these weired guys.

Whether these guys know how to perform this job. The contractor of PBEC is making good money with his/her influence by fooling us as well as Government.

StressTestInUSA said:
Latest DBEC approved March2004 case..

tears less in our eyes..

Something must be seriously wrong with PBEC, holidays were over long back..half of Jan is done..

I really wish I had the invisible blanket from Harry Potter's movie to see whats happening at PBEC and how they r playing the fool with our lives..

I think mine was the last 45 day letter as we know form this forum on Jan 9th for NJ Dec6th2002 case

bigbang2001 said:
I went through ETA 750 A
Item 14 on Doumentation suggests list of documents submitted to provide evidence of aliens' qualification.

So it "can" trigger an RFE.

Another likely delay.
GC_Kashtalu : you are right.

I paid another lawyer and he provided me the information that experience certificate are not necessary at Labor .

The same was confirmed by Lead Attorney of company which handles my case.
The earlier information was provided by a para legal who filed my case in 2002 and never gave me this information till now.

Some other information which came out of PBEC was to not to send continous emails to check status. The attorney I paid suggested that PBEC is approving cases slowly but he has not seen any denials. He expects that by June 2006 things are going to speed up a lot.

Yet again I do not believe in this even though I paid $100 for this.

Need help to understand the PBEC process

Hello Guys,

I need some help to understand the process PBEC is following. I was hoping to get approval soon. I was checking my case status back in SEPT/OCT 2005 and I got a status of "final review". But I have not got any approval as of today. I was quite so far and reading posts in this forum. I heard "final review" means that Certifying Officer need to sign it and it should be done in 30-60days.

How long should it take in this stage? Do you guys see some thing wrong here? I am frustrated and would appreciate Guru's advise here.

thanks everyone

I got 45 days letter almost for same date

My PD and 45 days letter received is almost same with yours.

I think for EB2 BS +5years or MS +0 years experience.

LCSoon said:
Thank you!

If your ETA750 (ie your LC) has as requirements a Masters or BS + 5 years, then you will be able to file under EB-2. To be clear, it does not matter what your education is, only what is in the ETA form.
[/COLOR]
CA PD 11/2002
RD 10/2003
RIR
New case # P-05158-xxxxx[/QUOTE]

APRLC2002 -Thanks for your good work so far

aprlc2002 said:
May be I am analyzing may be I am predicting may be I am bad.... and though what ever info I know I am just passing by, it may be not be tasty for many and may for some....I am satisfied with some people because I dont want to be a politician who wants to have following BEHIND him.....

I need not make all of you happy and what ever and whoever gets it they would.

It would not take a deep investigation to to approve a case which is pretty straight forward like I said for Priority high that also depends upon the recruitment effort and responses.. and at the same time this company/Employer/attorney had not made a lotta queries and kept bothering PBEC on any pending cases. All this info can be glanced in 10 min with the current PBEC software.

one person asked me tht he has MS +3 years and his job requirement is BS +3 sincerely it is not straight case because he is overly qualified for the position so they would look into the recruitment effort in detail which takes a while to approve such cases.

If it is RIR, the recruitment effort is done before and in some cases may be a bit tricky so it is a lil while for them if it is a state case to into them...

Some MD, VA and PA are the first ones to make it into PBEC.. though VA has RIR cases from last week of Feb thru April 2002 cases which also made it into PBEC they did not mention in the list of cases mailed to them this is because they are already in their systems by Sept 2002. These cases are actually first to get 45 day letters..... with P 0234 XXXXX

So with an issue that the cases would get approved without 45 day letters.....There was a discussion and almost materialized to approve petitions and catch up with DBEC until someone high level hindered it...... then the old 35 contractors were let go and new people came in and instructed accordingly.... Nothing can be wrong for a long time in the USA because the system acts to correct it.... they wouldnt take anything decision against the law. So for the proposal was to expedite with new contractors but stick on to same old policy of sending 45 day letters...

How do I know all this info? I dont have to tell any of you guys because it is not worth and not gonna help you... we all are here just based on believing a stranger........

Finally,

luckily got my labor approved and received in time and I know how the pain of waiting so it is just an effort to convey the info whatever I know.....In fact i should have stayed calm though i know of....

take it easy guys....I dont wanna curse anyone but one thing... if you dont get the info what you want that doesnt mean that it is wrong...

DISCLAIMER: all statements are just my opinions and cannot be brought under any jurisdiction of law....

I don't think what he said here could be guessed up and written ( even if so it is a good brainy work I would say). The VA cases inofrmation he told is true.The way he wrote about priority might have created confusion in few minds. But that is also true I think.

Lot of cases which are Final review few months back are still waiting for more than 60 days now as well in the past. May this is one of the main decision making issue that is delaying PBEC in comparison to DBEC.In RIR cases which made to Phillly Regional there is nothing much they have o do as they are their own guy assessement and recommendaions. Even some of those cases are still waiting and in Final Review for last few months

APRLC2002 : you had provided some good information in the past. With PBEC even President cannot predict and commit to his fellow partymen about the progress t be made because it will change every day.

Even after getting your Labor approved you bothered to visit and tell few things. WE need to appreciate you for that.

No wonder that 45 days lettter continues and sucks up all staff work which could have brought us all our approvals.On another side it will hlp them to close lot of i245 cases as well I think which will be good for us here.

Finally you got blamed as a Guess work guy becuase PBEC changed the 45 day letter strategy suddenly.

Continue to keep getting information from your source.( you need not have tell the information about the source I believe as claimed by all here). But one request: tell the people here about the News you are getting only if will cheer up. All of us here are waiting for some kind of goods news . Bad news will not go away just becuase it is not told . But people are alaredy doomed with a single approval per week plocy of PBEC

Just filter the news and tell us only the good portions.