Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

NJ 45 days letter received

I received my 45 days letter on 09/23/05. The followings are details of my case.

State: NJ
RIR
PD:09/2002
Case #: P-05132-****

njhorrors said:
Gurus,

All this is good news and some approvals feel good too.

BUT what is going on with NY/NJ cases. They are still stuck, and I have not heard anything about it.

Aprlc2002 had made a very optimistic prediction about how 2002 cases will get cleared by year end or first quarter next year.

Are there any further updates specific to NJ/NY ? I dont understand how a few states can lag behind so much :( :(

Any information will help. Somepne please advise.

- NJHorrors.

Congrads. Mine was also filed in NJ during 09/2002.I am waiting still for 45 day letter.Hope I should be recieving soon.

NJ
RIR
PD : 09/2002
Case #: T-05131-*****

NJfarmer said:
I received my 45 days letter on 09/23/05. The followings are details of my case.

State: NJ
RIR
PD:09/2002
Case #: P-05132-****

tot-batot: Thanks for the info. It is discouraging to read it.
[1] I think *we* are done
[2] Assuming that about 120k 45-day ltrs are still waiting to be sent out from PBEC, the rate of 300 ltrs/day translates to this charade to go on till 04.2007, yes then they need to enter the response (which in 99.23% of the cases is going to be a Yes), and then finally the adjudication
[3] I think its all bad
[4] & [5] 'Hope' is a 4 letter word when used in conjunction with the BECs

Even the worst banana republic would have a better process than this so-called sole superpower of the world.

tot-batot said:
[1] They are pretty much done with entering the partial information in the database,
[2] and are sending out 45 days letter at the rate of 300 letters at day, so you can do the math here as to how long will it take.
[3] Cant decide good or bad, is that, ...
[4] Hopefully these new people make some difference.
[5] Hopefully things work well
TOT BATOT

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea

Sorry guys,

I have no idea wheather this from some states or all states. I have this saved on my hard disk and just happened to see this. I dont know any more details of this.

tikal said:
raj_vagc_oct02 (that's a mouthful of a moniker :))
Thanks for the data. This answers the foll mails
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1244384&postcount=5836
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1244717&postcount=5859
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1246498&postcount=5963
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1248635&postcount=5

I had given up looking for it in the midst of toxic waste like optimal frequency of status check emails.

Questions:
[1] Adding a few thousands for 10.04 to 03.05 (pre-PERM), the total would be about 92k.
[2] Since the heap at both BECs is 345k, so I'm assuming PBEC with 175k on their plate. So what is this 89k?
[3] Is it only for a few states?
[4] Can you point me to the source of this distribution?

Note: 04.2001 is 1/4 of the total pile. What a mess due to the 245(i) illegals !!

-Tikal

[1] I think PBEC could be 'Philadelphia Backlog Excreta Center'
[2] When it is "Andher nagri, chaupat raja", gross stupidity and incompetence are assets, and you can't try such people :) Just look at Brownie who is testifying today to Congress about the Katrina fiasco. He got fired a couple weeks back, but is still on the payroll though. We can only dream :)

ScorpioB said:
[1] PBEC= Philadelphia Backlog Exacerbation Center
[2] Whoever came up with that idea should be tried and sentenced for gross stupidity and incompetence.

I know man , its frustrating , very frustrating, I dont know what to say any more here, as far as somebody ask what is the partial entry , it is when the DOL people only enter the VIctim's PD, Victim's Name and company name. no other information , at this stage the victim is assigned a Case Number starting with T (Temporary) which later on converts to P (permanent) once the 45 days stupid letter is issued.

By the Way ....any body got any 45 days letter with the priority date in november 2003.
Oh and also I want to Define what is FIFO mean in DOL PBEC, FIFO is applied to the sequence of boxes that PBEC is getting from the state and regioanl offices and not the PD of the cases, this is what I get when I talekd to somebody inside.

3 days is too little time to prepare bare-bones application. But nevertheless it is "still do-able".

It really depends on what your priorities are. If you have a spouse who cannot work because of EAD not available, definitely go for it.

If your old LC application is EB3 and the pre-approved labor is EB2 - once again definitely go for it. EB2 2004 will become current earlier than EB3 2002.

It's time for you to make choice (in minutes - not days or hours) and act on it reallly fast. Remeber if you do not fedex the application to USCIS center by Sept 29, your applicaiton will not be accepted.

IsGCWorth said:
Hello All,

I have applied my labor sometimes back in June 2002 from NJ. Right now, I am in 7th year of my H1B Visa (April 2006). I have found a pre-approved labor with PD August 2004 (only 3 more days to apply for I140 and I485) from another employer. This employer is ready to wait until I get my EAD (for some amount of money, which I am ready to pay). I have original copy of the approved labor with me, it matches my profile and it is genuine. I am very confused! Should I apply with pre-approved labor or wait for my Labor from the current employer (I am not sure when this will get cleared from BC but PD June 2002)?

Any comment, suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
IsGCWorth!

tot-batot said:
I know man , its frustrating , very frustrating, I dont know what to say any more here, as far as somebody ask what is the partial entry , it is when the DOL people only enter the VIctim's PD, Victim's Name and company name. no other information , at this stage the victim is assigned a Case Number starting with T (Temporary) which later on converts to P (permanent) once the 45 days stupid letter is issued.

By the Way ....any body got any 45 days letter with the priority date in november 2003.
Oh and also I want to Define what is FIFO mean in DOL PBEC, FIFO is applied to the sequence of boxes that PBEC is getting from the state and regioanl offices and not the PD of the cases, this is what I get when I talekd to somebody inside.

I like the word "victim". There should be a proposed change from "beneficiary" to "victim" for GC processes.
"A LC application was filed 10 years back for the victim and he is still waiting" :)

Is Reston, VA ok ?

I am sure you will get lot of response of help.
I have a friends company in Reston, VA area.

Send me a private message with your phone number and name.
In the mean time, let me ask if he can help and I will ask them to give you a call.

GCVA2002 said:
Hi all,

I need a big favor. Do any of you know a good consulting co in VA within 40 miles radius of Manassas.

You see I also work for a comsulting company in Virginia. My employer is planning to close down the company and I am in the midst of GC process . EB2
rir 2002.

I checked with my lawyer and he says that since my labor has not been approved, I can transfer my LC to a new company but it needs to be in VA

I have a long term client who will be willing to sign contract with new consulting company. Can you recommend to me your company. I do not live in VA so it is very difficult to find consulting co in VA over the net.

As I am in a time crunch, I would really appreciate your timely respond... I am sending out as many request as possible. A name, contact no. and a website is all I need.. I can call them to work out the details. Send me a PM.

thanks,
GCVA2002

help...

gcva2002,
send me a mail, i live in va and i can try what ever i can.....

GCVA2002 said:
Hi all,

I need a big favor. Do any of you know a good consulting co in VA within 40 miles radius of Manassas.

You see I also work for a comsulting company in Virginia. My employer is planning to close down the company and I am in the midst of GC process . EB2
rir 2002.

I checked with my lawyer and he says that since my labor has not been approved, I can transfer my LC to a new company but it needs to be in VA

I have a long term client who will be willing to sign contract with new consulting company. Can you recommend to me your company. I do not live in VA so it is very difficult to find consulting co in VA over the net.

As I am in a time crunch, I would really appreciate your timely respond... I am sending out as many request as possible. A name, contact no. and a website is all I need.. I can call them to work out the details. Send me a PM.

thanks,
GCVA2002

Any NY guys with some news..pleeeeaaaaase post

So, gawd only knows when they will open the loads of NewYork boxes ...and then after the saga of 45 day letter(to know we are still dead or alive in the PBC database) ..wait indefinetly for the approval and then for our dates to become current for 485-stage...

Anyways...venting out is of no use.. October is not far....maybe these guys will wakeup

tot-batot said:

Hi IsGCWorth,
One of my friend is in the same situation, his previous employer is ready to give a pre-approved labor(PD: Apr 2002 EB2, approved in Aug 2003) to my friend. How can my friend make sure if the labor was not used for somebody else?, is there a way to find out. Appreciate your reply

Thanks,
Gmr

IsGCWorth said:
Hello All,

I have applied my labor sometimes back in June 2002 from NJ. Right now, I am in 7th year of my H1B Visa (April 2006). I have found a pre-approved labor with PD August 2004 (only 3 more days to apply for I140 and I485) from another employer. This employer is ready to wait until I get my EAD (for some amount of money, which I am ready to pay). I have original copy of the approved labor with me, it matches my profile and it is genuine. I am very confused! Should I apply with pre-approved labor or wait for my Labor from the current employer (I am not sure when this will get cleared from BC but PD June 2002)?

Any comment, suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
IsGCWorth!

45 days letter from NC

Hello Friends
I would like to know is anybody got the 45days from PBEC for NC state, I will appreciate if you update your date of received your 45 days letter and PD. so that I can calculate where am I standing on the wire.

Not a good news

atyagi73 said:
As of today , case status = RIR , same as what it was on 8/18 :(

Information that i got from my source indicated that PBEC has stopped certifying cases temporarily for the past few weeks. Thats why people whose case status is "RIR" or "Final Review" haven't seen status change since last month. My source also indicated that these assholes are busy with data entry. No information about resuming the certification process once again. :mad:

The easy way is

The easy way is to add your signature to it. Add your details to your signature and that will be automatically copied to all of your postings. Its one time job rather than typing it every time.

Check - show your signature - in the miscellaneous Options.

Speed of Sound said:
That info is based on the approvals on this forum. It seems like there have been a whole lot of april approvals posted. I haven't seen any May approvals yet. Though I might have missed it.

One quick request for those posting approvals.

Please clearly indicate if you applied RIR or NON-RIR and in what category you applied - EB 1/2/3. This information would help the rest of who track the progress everyday. C'mom it is just an additional few words that could make a world of difference for the rest of us. You can do it.

thanks

;) ;)

whatheheck said:
Information that i got from my source indicated that PBEC has stopped certifying cases temporarily for the past few weeks. Thats why people whose case status is "RIR" or "Final Review" haven't seen status change since last month. My source also indicated that these assholes are busy with data entry. No information about resuming the certification process once again. :mad:
And the reason for PBEC to stop certifying cases was the change in contractors. Only the upper management has changed not the actuall working people. The new managment was to start by 1st of september 2005. The reason Old contractors got fired.........................LACK OF EFFICIENCY....HA HA HA HAA.....

I guess we will be seeing lots of firing and hiring again in future

RJ_NJ2002 said:
Congrads. Mine was also filed in NJ during 09/2002.I am waiting still for 45 day letter.Hope I should be recieving soon.

NJ
RIR
PD : 09/2002
Case #: T-05131-*****

I am also in the same boat. No 45 day letter yet. :mad:

whatheheck said:

Hi,
I have been a silent reader for the past 1 mth. I checked my status end of last mth & it was in final review.. Today, I checked again & disappointingly, it showed RIR. Do you know what it means.. :confused:

thanks
gclcwait