Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congrats GOD_BLESS_YOU. All the best for next stages.

Also, looks like you received your approval letter within a week of approval. Hopefully they have sorted out mailing issues such that ppl dont wait for 3 months to get hard copy of approval.

tikal said:
'Information' from lawyers (except a few scruplous ones) needs to be taken with a pinch or two of salt. Sugar will only give you diabetes.

and salt will raise our BP!!
So we are not over with our labor pains and can't get either sugar nor salt,
Great!! what else??

ccv said:
I have already filed for my GC with my current company A. However, due to a recent shake-up in the office there are high chances that a couple of us would be layed off. As and when that happens it would mean the death of my GC filing. Hence, I am thinking of a PLAN B , where in I am contemplating filing for a GC with another company B.

Would this raise queries at the INS when they see 2 green card applications under the same name ? Is this a good move that I am about to make ?

Please advice !
Sincerely appreciate your insights !

i would say good movewhich may be should have done long back, try thinking about perm., even better, if you can do EB2in PERM!!

lc410485gc said:
I summaried the following info for people who have same questions. It is not offical info from anywhere, just my personal opinion.

1. If you have not received your 45 day letter yet. I assume you are from NY, MD, NJ ... PBEC has not started mailing 45 day letters for those PD 2002 at SWA level.

You don't need worry but you need ask your lawyer or employer to call PBEC and get you a T case number. This can make sure you are in the queue at least.

2. If you want to switch to PERM.
Wait till early October 2005. In the middle of 9/2005, we will know whether visa number is available or not. Bythe end of 9/2005, we should get update from PBEC. We expect they can finish all data entry and ready to send out 45 day letters for all.

3. If you have P case number, your PD is 2002 and your case was in region before.
You will get certified by the 4th quarter of this year

Thanks for summarizing, we forgot about the thousands of remanded to state cases from CA and Chicago, with PD 2001 May- Nov-2001. No body knows where these cases are, Guess is some cases are with PBEC and some with DBEC. No 45 day letters on these thousands of cases also....

Congratulations GOD_BLESS_YOU !

Congratulations GOD_BLESS_YOU !

:) GOD BLESSED YOU :) I/We wish you best of luck for the upcoming stages..

Thanks

AwardMyGC.

csrini1 said:
Thanks for summarizing, we forgot about the thousands of remanded to state cases from CA and Chicago, with PD 2001 May- Nov-2001. No body knows where these cases are, Guess is some cases are with PBEC and some with DBEC. No 45 day letters on these thousands of cases also....

Srini,

Your case details almost match my case details.Let me know if u hear any thing from ur attorney.

All the best

Thanks
SN

VA SWA, RIR, EB2 (MS+0)
SWA RD (PD): June 3rd, 2002
SWA sent to Philly DOL: April 2nd, 2004
45-Day BPC Letter Received: Jan 24, 2005
45-Day BPC Letter Replied: Jan 25, 2005
Philly BPC Case # P-04274-10XXX

Labor Processing Sucks - Big Time

Guys.

Reading the Dallas and Philly BEC forums daily, it sometimes become depressing with all the grim news/projections being posted. I just thought of going and browsing the I140/I485 forums ( maybe I wanted to wander in dreamland thinking my labor is approved and I need to see what's going on in I140/I485).

To my surprise there are many cases in those forums who applied for 140/485 and got both of them approved in 2-3 months (yes months not years). There were few exceptions who were taking longer time, but for most part they were talking time delays in terms of months (some were even talking in terms of weeks).

Over here, we are talking 3-4 years wait for lobor as if 1 year is a small blip in the our dictionary (it is actually really a small blip for DOL/BECs). Man - this sucks really big time. I wonder if all these delays/laziness in processing is intentional. My friend told me 5 years back, the labor certification used to come in 3-4 months and Sept 11 changed it all.

Reading all this would make you think that you somehow get out of labor mess, the next stages are really nothing as compared to what we've already endured.

A Question, GOG_BLESS_YOU

HI! GOD_BLESS_YOU,

I am about the send an email to the address H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US . But I do not know how to write it. Is it just a regular mail, or I need to use some kind of format (If I get reply, is it an automatically generated reply?)

I will appreciate you can give me some instructions on how to write the mail. My case is very similar to yours (Just couple of days earlier than yours).

Thanks in advance ...

PD OCT 2001, RIR MD
Made to reginal long time ago.
45 day letter received & responded Feb 2005

smallriver said:
HI! GOD_BLESS_YOU,

I am about the send an email to the address H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US . But I do not know how to write it. Is it just a regular mail, or I need to use some kind of format (If I get reply, is it an automatically generated reply?)

I will appreciate you can give me some instructions on how to write the mail. My case is very similar to yours (Just couple of days earlier than yours).

Thanks in advance ...

PD OCT 2001, RIR MD
Made to reginal long time ago.
45 day letter received & responded Feb 2005
Please see the BEC FAQ thread ..

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=165626&page=11&pp=15

Thank you All for your Wishes

Last edited by a moderator:
At least elevated BP is reversible...

csrini1 said:
and salt will raise our BP!!
So we are not over with our labor pains and can't get either sugar nor salt,
Great!! what else??

aprlc2002... good to see information coming from your pipeline and thanks. As I had requested you earlier, please do keep the information comming to us as we have no "INSIDE SOURCE".. please do not pay attention to what others have to say.

GOD_BLESS_YOU congrats.. enjoy this great moment and celebrate.. wishing you the best in the next stages..

GCVaruma

Congratulations !!!!

Did you had on your Status " Final Review " before you got your certification ??

I received on monday a screen shot that said Satautas = Final review and no body can tell me how long will take to get the certification.

Regarsd

Congratulations !!!!

Did you had on your Status " Final Review " before you got your certification ??

I received on monday a screen shot that said Satautas = Final review and no body can tell me how long will take to get the certification.

Regards

Just received the screenshot with T #

justdoit said:
Do you mean ALL 2001/2002 cases? including both regional and SWA cases?

Justdoit... I wanted to ask you that what does status incomplete means ?

My details are

ETA Case # T-05123-90xxx
Filed on 4/1/2002
NY
PD 4/1/2002

Please advise :confused:

Got the T number via email

ETA Case Number: T-05151-47xxx
Priority Date: 09/25/2003
Processing Type: RIR
Case Received Date: 09/25/2003
Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center