Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Progress Tracker

cantstandit, WhyThisDelay and all:

I have no reliable information on the number of cases or how long it will take to complete a partial entered case. In fact I have no information on whether completion of partial data entry has been going on at the same time as partial data entry itself.

Having said that, I believe I clearly state what my assumptions are, if anyone wants to plug in other numbers to see what they will get, by all means go ahead.

I have no plans or means to figure out the details you mentioned.

I think AILA meets with DOL sometimes. Can AILA ask DOL why the two BECs
drastically differ in processing times ( approvals from Dallas BEC with PD 2003
V/s Phily BEC with PD 2001 ) ? Why can't DOL put 4/5 lines at their website
giving out processing times of BECs ?

October New Fiscal Year Visa Number Allocation and USCIS Preparation for Adjudication

:) Early next month, September, DOS will release the October 2005 Visa Bulletin and people will see the impact of new fiscal year visa number allocation on EB-3 visa number availability. As the State Department has already predicted, EB-3 visa number may become current for world-wide, and even for China and India, some numbers may become available inasmuch as their priority dates are older than the new cut-off dates which the October 2005 Visa Bulletin will establish.

:) Report indicates that the Service Centers have been continuously processing EB-485 cases even though their visa numbers are currently unavailable and they cannot decide the cases. They are getting ready for October 1, 2005! No wonder why the EB-3 I-485 applicants have been receiving biometic appointment letters en masse lately. This is certainly not a bad news at all.

:cool: Here are a few pointers which may help the people who have been anxiously waiting for the EB-3 visa numbers becoming available for them:

:) First, when you receive the biometric scheduling, you should never reschedule it as it can cause a delay in processing your EB-3 I-485 applications. For Indians and Chinese, you may learn that such rescheduling will turn out be one of the most serious mistakes you would ever have made in the immigration journey.

:) Second, when RFE is received for either I-140 or EB-3 I-485 applications, you should send in responses as promptly as possible so that your cases will get ready for adjudication when the EB-3 visa numbers will become availabe on October 1 and thereafter.

:) Third, you should not do anything that can trigger transfer of EB-3 I-485 applications to the local district offices for interview or issuance of RFE. Once the cases are transferred to the local offices, the cases are subject to the local offices processing queue and decisions can be delayed substantially. Same will be true with the RFE. Those who have changed employers using AC 21 180-rule may want to assess the advantages and disadvantages of proactively reporting their employment changes with the help of their legal counsels.

:) Fourth, you should not do anything that will either cause a delay in completion of the name checks or trigger trasfer of the case to local district offices for clarification of issues that surfaced through the name checks for fact findings through the interviews. Minor violations of criminal law or local ordinance that require fingerprinting may trigger transfer of the cases to local offices, no matter whether it involves a deportable offense or not. Exit from the U.S. may also be reported by BCP inspectors through the database and the surrendered I-94 documents, which can cause some delays in adjudications, even though in most cases international travelling should not and have not affected adjudication of I-485 applications.

:) If you have any violation of status in whatever forms after filing I-485 applications, your contact with the agencies through extension or change of nonimmigrant status should be minimized as their findings of violation of nonimmigrant status post-filing of I-485 will seriously affect your eligibility for adjustment of status.

source: immigration-law

GC_from_NJ said:
1. Yours is a RIR case and will be placed in the RIR queue once 45 day letter is replied back.
2. Incomplete means it has not been processed yet.
3. T-05202-xxxxx means it is a temporary case no. which was entered on 202th day of the year 2005.
Also , my case source says "regional" .....so that means my case is in regional queue ?

I think you can sell your tracking system to BEC

JustWatching,

Thanks for your great work first!
It is a really good time to sell your tracking system to BEC. They are on fire now. Buddy, why not give a try?!

JustWatching said:
cantstandit, WhyThisDelay and all:

I have no reliable information on the number of cases or how long it will take to complete a partial entered case. In fact I have no information on whether completion of partial data entry has been going on at the same time as partial data entry itself.

Having said that, I believe I clearly state what my assumptions are, if anyone wants to plug in other numbers to see what they will get, by all means go ahead.

I have no plans or means to figure out the details you mentioned.

Here are my case details:

Priority Date : Apr 2002 , NJ-nonRIR
Case was still at SWA when forwarded to PBEC
Case Number - T05118-XXXXX

I am assuming the last five numbers establish the key of the priority date in some way in the system.

Anyway Please add me to the tracker....

Fyi

From the Philly Regional Tracker:

"After waiting for 3 years and 9 months finally heard that the labor application got approved.

State applied on Oct, 2001.
Regional received on Dec, 2003
45 day letter replied on March,2005
Approved on July, 2005

Good luck to all of you!

GC Seeker 2001"

Not sure if this has been already posted (checked last 4 pages on this forum).

Details pls...

Do you have more deatils like whether it was RIR/TR, which state etc ..

yours_sincerely said:
From the Philly Regional Tracker:

"After waiting for 3 years and 9 months finally heard that the labor application got approved.

State applied on Oct, 2001.
Regional received on Dec, 2003
45 day letter replied on March,2005
Approved on July, 2005

Good luck to all of you!

GC Seeker 2001"

Not sure if this has been already posted (checked last 4 pages on this forum).

cantstandit said:
hi Blues, can u share the first 2 digits of your case id ? mine is 99XXX, so we can have an idea how many cases they entered in one day ...
Hi cantstandit,
I'm not sure, whats the sequence. My case number is T-05130-03XXX. Now I know, this is confusing according to all the analysis.

This re-iterates my previous statement that your case has details which don't match the information when you filed for your LC. Check with your lawyer and find out the details..

Good luck !!

boston_LC said:
Also , my case source says "regional" .....so that means my case is in regional queue ?

Just too good to believe

orissa said:
:) Early next month, September, DOS will release the October 2005 Visa Bulletin and people will see the impact of new fiscal year visa number allocation on EB-3 visa number availability. As the State Department has already predicted, EB-3 visa number may become current for world-wide, and even for China and India, some numbers may become available inasmuch as their priority dates are older than the new cut-off dates which the October 2005 Visa Bulletin will establish.

:) Report indicates that the Service Centers have been continuously processing EB-485 cases even though their visa numbers are currently unavailable and they cannot decide the cases. They are getting ready for October 1, 2005! No wonder why the EB-3 I-485 applicants have been receiving biometic appointment letters en masse lately. This is certainly not a bad news at all.

:cool: Here are a few pointers which may help the people who have been anxiously waiting for the EB-3 visa numbers becoming available for them:

:) First, when you receive the biometric scheduling, you should never reschedule it as it can cause a delay in processing your EB-3 I-485 applications. For Indians and Chinese, you may learn that such rescheduling will turn out be one of the most serious mistakes you would ever have made in the immigration journey.

:) Second, when RFE is received for either I-140 or EB-3 I-485 applications, you should send in responses as promptly as possible so that your cases will get ready for adjudication when the EB-3 visa numbers will become availabe on October 1 and thereafter.

:) Third, you should not do anything that can trigger transfer of EB-3 I-485 applications to the local district offices for interview or issuance of RFE. Once the cases are transferred to the local offices, the cases are subject to the local offices processing queue and decisions can be delayed substantially. Same will be true with the RFE. Those who have changed employers using AC 21 180-rule may want to assess the advantages and disadvantages of proactively reporting their employment changes with the help of their legal counsels.

:) Fourth, you should not do anything that will either cause a delay in completion of the name checks or trigger trasfer of the case to local district offices for clarification of issues that surfaced through the name checks for fact findings through the interviews. Minor violations of criminal law or local ordinance that require fingerprinting may trigger transfer of the cases to local offices, no matter whether it involves a deportable offense or not. Exit from the U.S. may also be reported by BCP inspectors through the database and the surrendered I-94 documents, which can cause some delays in adjudications, even though in most cases international travelling should not and have not affected adjudication of I-485 applications.

:) If you have any violation of status in whatever forms after filing I-485 applications, your contact with the agencies through extension or change of nonimmigrant status should be minimized as their findings of violation of nonimmigrant status post-filing of I-485 will seriously affect your eligibility for adjustment of status.

source: immigration-law

Does the recent memo which was published in Immigration-law.com on October New Fiscal Year Visa Number Allocation defy your logic given below ???

Looks like there will be visas available for EB3 candidates after all..... any comments ??

msp1976 said:
This bill would screw up all EB1/EB2/EB3......EB1/EB2 numbers reduce considerably and they would all go to unskilled labor.....EB3 would become most burdened as all EB1/EB2 try to fit into EB3.....
EB1+EB2+Eb3 numbers would actually reduce....

The current scheme EB1+EB2+EB3+EB4(leftovers) make 120K
With CEIRA this becomes EB1+EB2+EB3+EB4 make 80K which is a net reduction for skilled categories....

Please read the fine print before saying that this CEIRA is good for EB3

This is taking visas from skilled pool to give to 245(i)illegals.....
The 245(i) illegals would be the only category benefiting from this cr*p...

The Kennedy/McCain bill is better than this....That increases the numbers to 290K wiping out the retrogression completely....

How does this help us if we continue to sit in LC wait times in PBEC?We need to get our LC approved in order to benefit the new laws which seem to alleviate the issues of retrogression. :rolleyes:

GC_from_NJ said:
Does the recent memo which was published in Immigration-law.com on October New Fiscal Year Visa Number Allocation defy your logic given below ???

Looks like there will be visas available for EB3 candidates after all..... any comments ??

How to get your case status?

Hello Guys,
Call Philly BEC at 484-270-1500 and ask for ROSALINE. She has been officially assigned to answer queries from any individual. Have your case details handy before you call her.

Good Luck.

Well this is good news for cases from DBEC as of now since PBEC officials are still using its sticky fingers to complete data entry whereas DBEC are moving on with March 2003 cases.... :mad:

a_to_z_gc said:
How does this help us if we continue to sit in LC wait times in PBEC?We need to get our LC approved in order to benefit the new laws which seem to alleviate the issues of retrogression. :rolleyes:

I received my screenshot today. They have given me a temporary case number T-05159-59xxx. On the processing type it says RIR.

Does any one know why it says RIR, eventhough I havent yet recieved my 45 Days Letter.

Thanks

RIR to Final Review

Does anyone know typically how much time would it take to move from RIR to final Review stage for PBEC case with PD 12/20/02/EB3/RIR/PA. I know it wont be very accurate estimate, but I would be content with some educated guess from Gurus.

thanks

Case status from Philly BEC

Hello whatheheck

This is good news, but I dont have any case details like BEC case number or anything like that. So can I get the case status with just my basic info like name, ssn, company name and things like that? what are the things we need to provide to them to get the status?

thanks for your help

whatheheck said:
Hello Guys,
Call Philly BEC at 484-270-1500 and ask for ROSALINE. She has been officially assigned to answer queries from any individual. Have your case details handy before you call her.

Good Luck.

My guess...

Your case might get certified beginning of next year since the current RIR queue is at July 02 and going by the current pace and holidays taken by PBEC contractors this will be my best guess.... :confused:

Please don't shoot me on my guesstimate.. :D .. These are my views only !!

gc_ka_wait said:
Does anyone know typically how much time would it take to move from RIR to final Review stage for PBEC case with PD 12/20/02/EB3/RIR/PA. I know it wont be very accurate estimate, but I would be content with some educated guess from Gurus.

thanks