Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

USCISisMockery said:
Does it make difference between 360,000 and 400,000 when they will process 10,000 cases per month ? Your optimism is exagerated, not the numbers :)

Yeah yeah, everyone knows You and I have a different way to look at the problem. Get over it.

I just made an observation to the post reporting a total of 400 000 cases. It was not an official DOL update. And the 40 000 extra cases were already taken into account in the new number 360 000.

Last edited by a moderator:
juntha said:
Yeah yeah, everyone knows You and I have a different way to look at the problem. Get over it.

I just made an observation to the post reporting a total of 400 000 cases. It was not an official DOL update. And the 40 000 extra cases were already taken into account in the new number 360 000.

No offence, it was just light comment.

So now who will tie the bell and ask justdoit's question

USCISisMockery said:
No offence, it was just light comment.

So now who will tie the bell and ask justdoit's question

I know. It wasn t meant to be a mean answer to your post. I cant wait the day when both of us will have this damn LC and will laugh a our posts ;)

Hi all,

It looks like 2 BECs together entered about 33,000 cases with partial data from 02-JUN-05 to 24-JUN-05.
My case is T05153-51*** (PD of JULY'2003 RIR from CT SWA entered on Jun02 -2005)

I got one more case num from Indiana Tracker : T05175-84***(entered on Jun24-2005)

Please post ur temp case numbers so that we can track cases entered in system.

Eta#

My tracking no. is T-05140-30***. Hope this info. helps !!

rirlaborCT said:
Hi all,

It looks like 2 BECs together entered about 33,000 cases with partial data from 02-JUN-05 to 24-JUN-05.
My case is T05153-51*** (PD of JULY'2003 RIR from CT SWA entered on Jun02 -2005)

I got one more case num from Indiana Tracker : T05175-84***(entered on Jun24-2005)

Please post ur temp case numbers so that we can track cases entered in system.

I found those on the AILA website. Unfortunately the full text is not available to the general public.

# 7/15/2005 DOL Explains "Failed" Existence Check Items on Backlog Processing Center Screen Shots
Labor Dept. explains why some screen shots provided in connection with H-1B extensions beyond the sixth year say "failed" under employer existence. DOL is notifying USCIS of the problem to avoid unwarranted denials.

# 7/15/2005 Rumor Untrue Regarding EB1/EB2 Unavailability in August
State Dept. advises AILA that a rumor that the employment-based first and second preferences will go unavailable in August is untrue. DOS expects those categories to remain current in August, although there may be some unavailability in EB-2 in September

Which address we have to mention while requesting proof for 7th year extension?

Hi Guys,

There is a change in my address since I filed my labor and I do not exactly remember which address I gave while applying my LC.

While requesting the proof for the 7th year extension, do I need to give the exact address as in LC or is it fine to give the present address?

thanks in advance to whoever answers my questions.

Srinivas

GCSyndrome said:
Don't they say: "The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence."???

That's right and this time it is particularly true !!! the grass is greener in Dallas and nobody can say otherwise ... Lokk at how many approvals came from Dallas compared to Philly ....

This not a matter of jealousy as my turn is far from being close PD 04/04 but it is a question of fairness. Any way the bottom line is DOL sucks big time :mad:

Phil entered data for cases up to July 2004!!

GC_from_NJ said:
My tracking no. is T-05140-30***. Hope this info. helps !!

One of MY friend filed TR Case from NY state on July 2nd week 2004
Today he got screen shot details from phil BEC for 7th yr extension and his case number is T-05188-01*** Case status -- Incomplete

Last edited by a moderator:
MDwatch said:
That's right and this time it is particularly true !!! the grass is greener in Dallas and nobody can say otherwise ... Lokk at how many approvals came from Dallas compared to Philly ....

NOT ALLWAYS RIGHT BUT MAY BE TRUE (LOOK AT MY PD ) . EVEN IN DALLAS MOST OF EARLIER PD/RD OF JAN TO JUNE 2002 HAVNT RECIEVED THE APPROVALS BUT LATER ONE HAVE GOT IT, THEY ARE LUCKY.

This not a matter of jealousy as my turn is far from being close PD 04/04 but it is a question of fairness. Any way the bottom line is DOL sucks big
time :mad:

AGREED, NO FAIRNESS IN MAD HOUSE AND DEFINETLY DOL SUCKS :))

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
One of MY friend filed TR Case from NY state on July 2nd week 2004
Today he got screen shot details from phil BEC for 7th yr extension and his case number is T-05188-01*** Case status -- Incomplete
That might not be the case ..When they get a request for 7 th year extension ..they might be fishing out the case from the boxes and make a temporary entry to provide the proof.....
Only thing we can say for sure is that in 2005 ....they have entered 100,000 cases to date July 7...some of those entries are brief...(Starting with T-...)

MDwatch said:

This not a matter of jealousy as my turn is far from being close PD 04/04 but it is a question of fairness. Any way the bottom line is DOL sucks big time :mad:
Hi, MDwatch
What's the priority date of the cases coming out from Dallas, and what's the date in Philly? Have an idea?
My priority date is 02/04, when should we estimate to receive our LC?

Thanks.

Sophia :)

sophia85 said:
Hi, MDwatch

Thanks.

well, mine is 04/04 and RD 08/04 RIR. i do estimate it will take 20-30 month to get an approval. thats only if DOL wouldn't come up with new system like 'GERM' or 'KERM' or even 'SHREK"... :rolleyes:
you should move to PERM as soon as possible.... ask your lawyer.

Slade245 said:
well, mine is 04/04 and RD 08/04 RIR. i do estimate it will take 20-30 month to get an approval. thats only if DOL wouldn't come up with new system like 'GERM' or 'KERM' or even 'SHREK"... :rolleyes:
you should move to PERM as soon as possible.... ask your lawyer.
Are you planning move to PERM? I am EB3, so even I move to PERM and get approved, still waiting, I know that's better than this. Do you know the cases' priority date coming out of Dalla?

Sophia
:(

sophia85 said:
Hi, MDwatch
What's the priority date of the cases coming out from Dallas, and what's the date in Philly? Have an idea?

Thanks.

Well for people who made it to regional, the latest approvals are Dallas 08/2002 and Philly is kind of unknown. There has been only 5 reported approval in Philly but that doesn't mean there hasn't been more. A lot of people do not update their information in the tracker so ...

If you did not make it to regional, it will take a while before you can expect to see your approval ... Which state did you apply in ?

Approvals come in a random way. Nobody has been able to find a pattern even though some theory are out there. In summary ... if you can apply for PERM and still maintain your previous application, do it :D

MDwatch said:
Well for people who made it to regional, the latest approvals are Dallas 08/2002 and Philly is kind of unknown. There has been only 5 reported approval in Philly but that doesn't mean there hasn't been more. A lot of people do not update their information in the tracker so ...

If you did not make it to regional, it will take a while before you can expect to see your approval ... Which state did you apply in ?

Thanks, MDwatch.
I applied in Mississippi, my case sent by state DOL to Atlanta in the same month(02/04), and stayed there for about 8 months. Do we really need to wait 2 or 3 year now for getting our LC? I am so afraid of thinking about this.

sophia85 said:
Thanks, MDwatch.
I applied in Mississippi, my case sent by state DOL to Atlanta in the same month(02/04), and stayed there for about 8 months. Do we really need to wait 2 or 3 year now for getting our LC? I am so afraid of thinking about this.

You should post your information in the BEC Priority Date tracking thread:http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571&goto=lastpost

This way you can become part of our statistic :) There is one person already in the tracker from Mississippi with PD of 10/2004. He has received his 45 day letter in march. Have you received yours ?