pharmacy

saikumar_1979

hai , my name is s.kumar and i need help from u.I got work permit visa(h1b)as a pharmacy technician,my dout is that my present employer is going to pay me very low pay that i cant manage to live in NY. Is it possible for me to change the employer or find new job. Is it difficult to get jobs as pharmacy technician in ny? please reply to me.

hey

my wife is a pharmacist. if u r in H1 and working for employer A, and if u want to change jobs, then you need to transfer the H1 to the new employer. you cannot just change jobs.

saikumar_1979 said:
hai , my name is s.kumar and i need help from u.I got work permit visa(h1b)as a pharmacy technician,my dout is that my present employer is going to pay me very low pay that i cant manage to live in NY. Is it possible for me to change the employer or find new job. Is it difficult to get jobs as pharmacy technician in ny? please reply to me.

Find out another employer who can sponsor H1 for you. And tell them to transfer your H1. By doing transfer, you WILL NOT BE affected by quota problem.

Good luck.

saikumar_1979 said:

You have to check prevailing wage for Pharm Tech, if your salary is less then minimum prevailing wage it is OK.

If they give you prevailing wage on your LCA, then you have to find out the employer who is going to give more than the prevailing wage.

H1 Sponsor?

Can you guys please help me.
I'm searching for an employer who can do H1 visa for me as technician.
Will you please let me know if you know any employer who can sponsor H1 visa's for me as Pharmacy Techinician. I'm trying to find some one for the past 2 months but I could't find any and I've a very limited friend circle too. So, could you pl help me on this. I would really appreciate that. Thanks!

need your help

hi s.kumar,

i saw your message,could you please tell me from which company you got h-1b (as a pharmacy technician)
i am staying in NEW JERSEY, presently i am on H-4 status and i am looking for H-1 STAUS to work as a pharmacy technician.

i really appreciate your quick reply

thanks

can u help me

saikumar_1979 said:

hai saikumar,

i finished my B.PHARM in india and now i came here under H4 visa. could u help me how to get the pharmacy technician job. for this is it necessary to write the FPGEE exam or just get the job without that. i am new to this country will u guide me please.

expenses

hi,
if you stay with bachelors expences will be with in 600-700 $ per month, if alone 1500-2000$ per month