Petition is now online (Random FP dates in Texas Service Center)

I am 100% in support of this effort. Please let me know if I need to do anything.
nd may 2001
rd may 2001
no fp

I have sent the modified petition to Ms. Monica.

I have sent the same copy of JAXEN's. I hope she will pass the modified one to Mr. Rajiv Khanna for his approval.

Thank You Very much Kodi

Thank You very much for your Initiative. Hope and prey that this works out for us and it falls in their deaf ears. Thankyou very much again for trying out this. May god bless you.

good job Venkat kodi. let us keep up this spirit and try all ways to get FP going. I and three other colleagues (who are all in 485 stages) had a detailed talk with our lawyer after seeing these postings. He agreed to send a letter to TSC about FP, after we mentioned about this initiative.

I encourage others to do the same... if we all make noise at the same time we can pull this thru'.

regards

tx140

I will also sign

When the petition is made available, I will surely sign.

RD 05/2001
ND 08/2001

No FP.

Can we all get our attorneys to pitch in?

Can we all get our attorneys involved for additional pressure?
Maybe they can jointly send the petition along with Rajiv Khanna, or if they don't like that, ask them to individually send letters with a copy of the Petition.

Between us all we can at least get a dozen or more attorneys to send it through their office for additional impact. All of them can zero in on the one person in TSC/INS and send their packets to him.

Let's not stop now. In the past various suggestions were made, lets not let this one lose steam. Keep it up guys...

Last edited by a moderator:
140/485 concurrent filers getting FP!!!

Look at this thread!!!!!

Concurrent 140+485 filers with UNAPPROVED 140 filers are getting FP!! can it be true????

INCLUDE THIS IN THE PETITION FOR SURE....If Rajiv Khanna says INS can be sued...then they should at least be threatened with the possibility of a law suit. That is the only way we can get TSC to listen. I have spoken to my attorney, he is willing to participate and send out a letter with a copy of our petition to INS.

Lets get all our attorneys to do the same.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=59349

iam in too

hi guys iam in too. I willtry to call my lawyer too and see if they can help us too by sending the petition to INS.

Its so frustating.....offff TSC.....................

Petition against Finger Print Notices Randomly Generated by National Scheduler

Hi All,

The petition that was written by Venkat has been posted online.
This petition refers to the randomness of the Finger Print Notices generated by the National Scheduler at the Texas Service Center
Please sign the petition here .

Thanks
Monica