Petition for more than 1 person at a time ?

ASHTON KUTCHER

Registered Users (C)
Can a citizen petition for more than 1 person at a time like a brother & a sister at the same time?

pls confirm ASAP if you have answers on the above questions .

Ashton

Can a citizen petition for more than 1 person at a time like a brother & a sister at the same time?

Yes. Each person you are petitioning for gets their own I-130 ($355 filing fee each). You can file as many I-130s as you want for eligible beneficiaries. Instructions for the I-130 can be found at the bottom of this page link.

Getting approvals for brother and sister beneficiaries can take years, depending on the availability of immigrant visa numbers for their native country (8 to 10 years in some cases). I-130 beneficiaries exempt from visa number availability include the applicant's spouse and minor children (under age 18).

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting approvals for brother and sister beneficiaries can take years, depending on the availability of immigrant visa numbers for their native country (8 to 10 years in some cases). The only I-130 beneficiaries exempt from visa number availability are the applicant's spouse and minor children (under age 18).
Parents and children under 21 are also exempt from the visa number limitations.

Citizen how soon before my 5 yrs up!

Hello can you pls confirm how early before my 5 years up I can submit my Citizen app?

I heard 3 & 6 mths before the 5 yrs due date which is correct?

Ashton