PERM: waiting for 10 months !!

talktome

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,

A company filed for PERM EB3 Labor on 20th October 2005 as a future employee. They posted for 10+2+3+1 year of professional computer education + 7 years of experience. I met the pre-requisites.

USCIS sent an audit notice in Feb 2006. It was replied by end of Feb 2006 and from then on, it has been an endless wait.

Everytime I call the employer, I am told that it is "In Process". Attorney asked me to wait for 6 months from audit i.e. Feb 2006 before sending any letters to USCIS.

Now I am running out of patience and I just need to know where that application is and when will it be adjudicated. I have seen cases around my dates being sent to Audit and adjudicated by now but there has been no update on mine.

Can someone please guide me on the steps I can take to know the status of my PERM application?

Thanks

I had a quick question as I was also planning for PERM. is your case an exception or are many people facing the same issue. also which state are you from and at what center did your application go ?

First of all you are not delaing with USCIS at this point of time, you are only dealing with US Department of Labor.

Once you are thrown out of on-line processs (now you are in paper Audit, sending mail) , it takes minimum one year. I have known cases taking almost a year still no responses from DOL.

Welcome to real world of US- LC and Immigration process.

For your information people are still waiting from same DOL from year 2000 for their LC approval, comparing those your wait time is not at all significant.

Look at other side too.Be patient.

talktome said:
Hi Gurus,

A company filed for PERM EB3 Labor on 20th October 2005 as a future employee. They posted for 10+2+3+1 year of professional computer education + 7 years of experience. I met the pre-requisites.

USCIS sent an audit notice in Feb 2006. It was replied by end of Feb 2006 and from then on, it has been an endless wait.

Everytime I call the employer, I am told that it is "In Process". Attorney asked me to wait for 6 months from audit i.e. Feb 2006 before sending any letters to USCIS.

Now I am running out of patience and I just need to know where that application is and when will it be adjudicated. I have seen cases around my dates being sent to Audit and adjudicated by now but there has been no update on mine.

Can someone please guide me on the steps I can take to know the status of my PERM application?

Thanks

If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 new joiners already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com