PERM Tracker - Chicago

Hi Guys,

Just got an email from lawyer's office. My application status is changed to Certified on DOL's website. However, they have put a word of caution saying, the DOL's website is not always accurate.

Is that correct? Or are they just playing it safe?

Anyways, here are my details:

Filed 4/11
EB2 (MS+2, I've got MS+5)
CA

mvinays,

Do you know if this is applicable to older form 750 A and 750B for traditional labor certification.

please reply

Guys,
Do you have any idea how long it takes now to get the prevailing wage determination? My attorney says it takes 2 months. Is this true? Can the advertisement phase be started before getting the prevailing wage.

Thanks,
abu2003

PERM approved

Filed on 03/31/2006
Certified 04/27/2006.
EB2 category.

Online status changed from "In Process" to "Certifed" today.
Good luck to you all who are still waiting!

perm 150days

Hi Everybody,

I have a question about perm application (+150 days), Does so much of wait results in audit/rejection or does anybosy knows if somebody case was approved after let's say 4,5,6 months.

Please give your inputs as I am really worried about my case.

Thanks,
Inder

Please update me in PERM Chicago tracker
EB2 PERM applied march 15, approved April 27
Indiana RIR dead at Dallas without 45 days letter since oct 2, 2002
Good Luck
PERM was not conversion, new job offer from a different employer.
Finally my time to say, see ya in 140 tracker

It can take 2-3 months (some states like CA are slow). You can start ad phase while waiting for PWD, however you must be sure that the PWD will be lower than what you are earning/than what the jobs are advertised for. Then it will be ok.

abu2003 said:
Guys,
Do you have any idea how long it takes now to get the prevailing wage determination? My attorney says it takes 2 months. Is this true? Can the advertisement phase be started before getting the prevailing wage.

Thanks,
abu2003

Case AUDITED, Waiting since 240 days

My case is AUDITED (240 days)
APPLIED on Sept 12 2005
Got AUDIT on Nov 10
Sent AUDIT material within 30 days
EB 2 category
Still waiting for approval (Website states "In Process")

Perm Application Approved

I just heard from attorney that my Perm application was approved. :D

submitted 4/3/2006
certified 5/1/2006

This was a new PERM case and not a conversion of a backlogged case. Now to I140 and I485. (I have previous priority date from another I140).

Good luck to everyone waiting..

finally approved

applied June 1.
audit sept.
approved today may 1.
just 11months.....
EB2
please update the xls file
thanks and .....good luck all.

waiting4cagc said:
I just heard from attorney that my Perm application was approved. :D

submitted 4/3/2006
certified 5/1/2006

This was a new PERM case and not a conversion of a backlogged case. Now to I140 and I485. (I have previous priority date from another I140).

Good luck to everyone waiting..

Update from attorney - case was approved 4/7/2006 - after 4 days!! :eek:

Attorney's received paper confirmation on 5/1/2006.

Applied on May 3rd 2006
Cat:EB3(chicago)
Sponsorship email same day within 2 hrs of submission

PERM denied after 90 days

My PERM filed under EB2 category(Chicago) got denied after 90 days (Priority date: Jan 31, 06) . This is the email I got today from my attorney's office.

---------------------------------------------
What we received from the Dept. of Labor is actually a denial of the PERM application. The reason they gave for the denial is that the application was not confirmed by the employer. Sometimes the DOL will email the employer after a PERM application is filed and sometimes they call the employer to confirm the application. I believe XXX did not receive an email or phone call regarding your case. The DOL has recently been denying many cases in error.

The only thing to do is to refile the application. I am waiting to get some printouts of current ads from XXX and then I can refile your case.

Sorry about the denial.

Regards,
XXX
------------------------------------------
I do not know who to blame here!!!
DOL : who did not send a formal letter for confirmation.
The employer: who did not reply (if in case he got a phone call or the email)
The attorney office: who did not take care of the case!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

EB2 PERM approved

My EB2 PERM approved from Chicago yesterday it seems, i got this info from my attorney today
applied on April 25,06
approved on May 05, 06

now its turn applying 140

approved

Mine was applied on 27th March 06. Just heard from the lawyer that it's been approved. Don't know the exact date of approval. Lawyer hasn't received the papers yet.