PERM Refile Concerns After Office Closure: Seeking Advice on Timeline and Process

Graphite

My PERM was filed in May 2023, but my employer recently closed the local office where I was based. Fortunately, my team and I have received an exception to work remotely. However, my company's immigration department says they will need to refile the PERM due to this change. My questions are below
  1. My H1B visa is expiring in September 2026. If my PERM process is restarted, will we have enough time to complete it?
  2. Will we need to go through the Prevailing Wage Determination (PWD) and recruitment process again?
We're also discussing the possibility of moving to a new office within 50 miles of the old location with our immigration team.

Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated!

My PERM was filed in May 2023, but my employer recently closed the local office where I was based. Fortunately, my team and I have received an exception to work remotely. However, my company's immigration department says they will need to refile the PERM due to this change. My questions are below
  1. My H1B visa is expiring in September 2026. If my PERM process is restarted, will we have enough time to complete it?
  2. Will we need to go through the Prevailing Wage Determination (PWD) and recruitment process again?
We're also discussing the possibility of moving to a new office within 50 miles of the old location with our immigration team.

Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated!
I am in the similar situation.
I read somewhere - it is possible to get 7th year action on current Perm application- I am exploring on this option .
can you also check with your immigration?