PERM "In Process" 180 + days

hxshet

Registered Users (C)
Apllication Filed On 09/14/05 Atlanta, EB-2, Software Engineer.
Still In Process state. Any one is in same boat? or any Idea how they are processing.

Yes.
My Attorney is telling that there are still some of the cases pending filed before me. I am not sure how far this is true.

Please reply if any one is experincing same situation.

Pending 240+ days

PERM filed 7/18/05... Chiacago, EB2, Mechanical Engineer
Still in process
AILA liaison committee was informed long time ago but no luck yet...

Yes there are cases pending before you, but AILA liaison committe nees thesese casees to be escalated to them.
Lambda
Did you have your attorney check with AILA again?

creative10.. I'll ask my attorney again. I had received an audit request which we replied more than 2 months ago. So there was some movement in these 240 days. My attorney says that the delay after audit response is not unusual at all as there are other attorneys experiencing the same delay on audit cases.
Does anybody have any idea of avarage duration of wait for approval after audit response?

You should have used the audit to your advantage. Call up the certifying officer that audited your case and ask him if there is anything thats pending from your side. In most cases they will say all looks good and approve your case rightaway.

I have already posted this in some other thread... my attoney said that Chicago center main line operators are refusing to transfer phones to auditing offisors... I guess with pending case numbers increasing, they have wisened up...

contacting aila liason committee

hi
My perm is pending since 125 days. my problem is that my lawyer is not a lawyer but a paralegal and so he is not (cannot ) be a member of AILA.
What should i do in my case for contacting aila liason committee. Any inputs will be highly appreciated. Feeling frustrated :((

thanks
4evernp

4evernp said:
hi
My perm is pending since 125 days. my problem is that my lawyer is not a lawyer but a paralegal and so he is not (cannot ) be a member of AILA.
What should i do in my case for contacting aila liason committee. Any inputs will be highly appreciated. Feeling frustrated :((

thanks
4evernp

Waiting is the best solution since you tried to save some money by using the paralegal.

Other solution is to hired a lawyer to help.

Hi,

Labor filed on 9/26/2006. EB2. Officially yet to be 180+ but getting there. No audit yet.

Company's Paralegal says there is no way of tracking..infact she insists she cannot even verify DOL has received application.

Hope I don't end up becoming an example......

Thanks,

Usually

When you are going through a law firm. Usually all the work is done by a paralegal. Lawyers verify sign and mail. So you might find out if the law firm to which the paralegal is working has a lawyer who can contact AILA.

4evernp said:
hi

thanks
4evernp

180plus,

Tell your Manager or HR to call DOL.Atleast DOL will say that they have application and "In Process" state. This will verify your application.

180plus said:
Hi,

Labor filed on 9/26/2006. EB2. Officially yet to be 180+ but getting there. No audit yet.

Company's Paralegal says there is no way of tracking..infact she insists she cannot even verify DOL has received application.

Hope I don't end up becoming an example......

Thanks,

close to 180 days

hxshet said:
Any one who is waiting or waited > 180 days for PERM approval??
Please post.
Thanks.

Filed 9/26/05 so getting close to the 180 day number. Mine was a paper filing, which sucks, since efiling is getting quick reponses. Waiting to elevate it to AILA. Just got my case number and will be asking HR to follow up... is there a number/person we can call in Atlanta DOL?

This is the phone no of Atlanta DOL.
404-893-0101
They will ask case no. and contact person name and phone no. (attorney's).

goldi said:
Filed 9/26/05 so getting close to the 180 day number. Mine was a paper filing, which sucks, since efiling is getting quick reponses. Waiting to elevate it to AILA. Just got my case number and will be asking HR to follow up... is there a number/person we can call in Atlanta DOL?

hxshet said:
180plus,

Tell your Manager or HR to call DOL.Atleast DOL will say that they have application and "In Process" state. This will verify your application.

Thanks for the infor. hxshet

Will my HR manager need some kind of a 'file number' to track status or will my SSN be enough ?

Thanks,

PERM pending for more than 4 months

PERM filed under EB-2 on Dec16th. No audit from DOL and lawyer says its in process.Is it a normal processing time?please help me answering this.Please suggest me what all i can do to push my lawyer to get any update about my case.

Your desi dost,
nesa