PERM "In Process" 180 + days

No Result.. just "In Process"

Same is the case with my PERM application.

Filed on: 20th October 2005
Got audit Response on: 17th Feb 2006
EB3/RIR

Till now there is no response whatsoever.. I have tried asking the Attorney to call up Atlanta PERM Center but all she tell me is that DOL has 6 months to give any response to audit. I have seen a couple of cases audited around my dates already got approved.

So it is totally like wait and watch.

There is no respite to people like us where daily several PERM applications are being approved..

Any advice(s)

Finally my PERM is approved.
It took almost 114 days.
I didnt have any query whatsoever. So probably better to take longer I guess.

Thanx all on PERM forum, and meet you all in I-140 forum pretty soon.

Hang in there.
Things are moving.

Got CERTIFIED

After 8 months my PERM application is CERTIFIED today. It looks like audit cases started moving!!! Hope to hear good news from others too!

7 months and counting...

Hi Alien2000,

can you please share your case history?

It has been 7 months since I filed for a PERM application. After 3 months, we got an audit and we replied in Feb 2006.

We tried getting in touch with Atlanta DOL but they told us that it takes time.

On one hand DOL tries to get accolades on their new PERM system but they take forever to decide on PERM cases.

May be your case history can help.

Thanks

Hi talktome,

In my case the audit was requested in December and we replied in January. We have not been asked any document other than submission of signatures.

Last month I asked my employer to email DOL inquiring about my case. We did not get any reply but my case approved. I'm not sure that if it is related or it is just a coincidence.

110 Days.

Waiting for more than 110 days, know you guys are further yet.

Some of application from my company got certified in 1 or 2 weeks. Most of them are EB3.

EB2 takes more time i guess?

Applied OCT 29 th 05

Hi Guys ,

I have applied on OCT 29th O5 . Still no audit no sponsership email every time I ask my paralegal says it is in pending is there a pending status or in process status its almost 7 months with no reply.

:(

Should be in "In Process" state.

PERMDESI said:
Hi Guys ,

I have applied on OCT 29th O5 . Still no audit no sponsership email every time I ask my paralegal says it is in pending is there a pending status or in process status its almost 7 months with no reply.

:(

perm labor approved

Hi,

Thanks much for all the valuable information!!!

Today, I checked online and saw that my labor has been certified. It got certified after 6 months . It was in Chicago center.

Thank you guys!!! This forum and you guys are great!!

Hang on guys!!! The end of the tunnel seems to be coming...

Hope everybody hears good news soon

See you in I140 Tracker

-Inder

Questions !!

Hi,

First of all Congratulations on getting out of this Labor mess.

1. Did your case go into Audit before being approved or it was "In Process" from day one?

2. If Yes, what was the audit about?

3. When was your case filed and what category/position it was filed for?

I will appreciate your feedback on questions above.

Thanks

Hi Talkto me,

It never went to audit. It was in process all this time.

It was in EB2 category for IT admin position.

Regards,
Inder

EB2 almost 4 months at Atlanta, still 'in process'

:confused: Guys,

What is going on with PERM processed at Atlanta now? Any one heard of any approval there???
What we can do about this except wait? Any advise is appreciated.

Kunpeng

9 Months (260+ days) and still waiting

Hi,
I applied on 12th Sept 2005,
Got AUDIT in Nov 2005,
Sent AUDIT material on 4th Dec 2005.
Application Status is "In Process".
Anybody knows whats going on?
Is anybody on same boat?
Please reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
PERM files in Feb End (2006)

My company filed for PERM labor in Feb 2006. I am stilll waiting. Wondering if anybody has any update regarding current labor process ?

RM

I just found out from my lawyer that my case is a BEC to PERM conv. case.
May be that's whay it is taking long time.
PD-03/23/05 (BEC)
45 days letter - 06/02/06
PERM -09/14/05 (in process)

I have a PERM filed in Dec 05 and got technical denial this March and the lawyer filed motion of reconsideration. nothing after that

newu77 said:
Hi,
I applied on 12th Sept 2005,
Got AUDIT in Nov 2005,
Sent AUDIT material on 4th Dec 2005.
Application Status is "In Process".
Anybody knows whats going on?
Is anybody on same boat?
Please reply.

I was in the same boat :
Got Audit in Nov 16, 2005
Sent Audit material on Nov 19, 2005
Waited for 125 days and received denial on March 24, 2006
Attorney filed motion to reconsider April 11, 2006
Received email on March 12 2006 stating that the certifying officer reviewed the request and has determined that one or more of the denial reasons are valid. They gave my employer the option to either go to BALCA or withdraw and start a new case.

My employer sent repeated emails and so did my attorney. It seemed as if they responded to the employer's emails more often than the attorney's but that may just be a coincidence. I hope you have better luck than I did.

Reason of Denial

Hello Perma,

Do you know the reason for denial. My case is "in process" for more than 9 months and still waiting. If you can share some information then it will be a great help

- thanks