PERM Case Stats - filed in FL

nav_imm

Registered Users (C)
Hi All:
My question is what happens if the PERM filed is rejected...
Can I still keep working till my H1B expires or leave the country immediately:confused: . I have about 4 yrs on my H1B

Can also provide me the stats or any sense as to how many PERM's in FL sector are getting approved Vs rejected...

This info I want so I can show it to my company and release the hold on my application. Any information would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in Advance
:confused:

nav_imm said:
Hi All:
My question is what happens if the PERM filed is rejected...
Can I still keep working till my H1B expires or leave the country immediately:confused: . I have about 4 yrs on my H1B

You can work as long as your H1 validity period of 6 years irrespect of PERM LC approved or not.

Can also provide me the stats or any sense as to how many PERM's in FL sector are getting approved Vs rejected...

This info I want so I can show it to my company and release the hold on my application. Any information would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in Advance
:confused:

Hi Guru
The other question now arises is that what happens if the PERM gets rejected the first time... or is it just a one time shot ?

Thanks

Why do you think so?
You can apply as many times as you want (you find sponsir that does that for you).

nav_imm said:
Hi Guru
The other question now arises is that what happens if the PERM gets rejected the first time... or is it just a one time shot ?

Question to GC-2006

by looking at your record,
it seems you are using AP now. But why are you applying for another LC? what is LUD?

I am asking for this because my friend got one LC approved--I 140 approved, got layoff and now is applying for another LC, maybe he could apply for I-485 based on old I-140.

Thanks for any reply.

Hi PERMforGC,

I am still on H-1B but have changed jobs again and am in the process of applying for PERM (just a few more weeks).

No you cannot use old approved I-140 to file new GC - unless you are with the same employer.

PERMforGC said:
by looking at your record,
it seems you are using AP now. But why are you applying for another LC? what is LUD?

I am asking for this because my friend got one LC approved--I 140 approved, got layoff and now is applying for another LC, maybe he could apply for I-485 based on old I-140.

Thanks for any reply.