Pending Sep cases

Aug 15th

Hi All,

I am on the same boat too.

I-140 RD 08/15/2003 ND 08/22/2003
I-485 RD 08/28/2004 ND 09/04/2003

Tired of checking the status everyday...Now need approval...

Thanks

There's hope for all u Sept guys out there

manojvig said:
Thx a lot guys, realy make me feel better now, I am so disappointed and depressed that do not know what to do.

This so so so unfair, they are working on octber case left and right and leaving july-aug-sep not touched, this is limit.

lets keep each other updated abt any change in our case status.

thx

Just saw that my I-140 is approved! HURRAY!
Concurrent filing .. EB3.
I-140 ND Sept 15, 2003. No FP yet.

It was getting a little bit frustrating, but you know for most of you guys out there, its just round the corner......so keep your fingers crossed!@!@

All the very best to everyone! Life's good. :D :)

Please scan

manoj :can you please scan august case with eac03231 55... series please.Folks are talking about October where as july august & september cases has not been touched.Thanks

Congrats Rigas,

What was your last update date before Approval? was that Sep 18 2003 or something o it got changed to something else before Approval?

mine got changed to 05/25/2004 on may 25th but nothing after that.

Plz do reply

Pipaldi, I can not scan cases from work, may be some one else will have to do it.

waiting on you Rigas.

Sinking in ..

The news is sinking in slowly ..

Yeppo, Haven't checked my mailbox for the last couple of days - will get back to you on that.

Manojvig, The date till the night before was unmoved and still at Sept 18, but I did keep going there and check the status each day without fail. Don't think that has anything to do with the approval but just wanted to point it out.

Good Luck.

Guys,
I saw around 7 or 8 october approvals today, I know how all of us are feeling but i guess we have no other option but have peteince.

this is soooooo frustrating, i just do not understand why they skipped Sep cases. :(

manojvig said:
Guys,
I saw around 7 or 8 october approvals today, I know how all of us are feeling but i guess we have no other option but have peteince.

this is soooooo frustrating, i just do not understand why they skipped Sep cases. :(
Thats true.....only handful of cases are left behind and we're unfortunately one among them. There is no pattern for left behind cases. It includes , labor sub, concurrent, semi-concurrent, big companies, small companies, straight forward cases......i am so confused and tired .........

Can't even initiate a query and need to wait until current processing time crossed 30 days from ur processing date........I hope to get it soon and doesn't want to go through the pain of query as well.