Pending Sep cases

manojvig

Registered Users (C)
ok,
I tried to control myself a lot but could not.

have been seeing tons of Oct approval but nothing for Sep, sinc eI am too frustrated with this mess, I would like other friends having Sep ND to join me and try to share info abt each other.

here are my details

NOTICE DATE
---------------
I-140-nd-09/26/2003
I-485-ND-09/26/2003
EAD---ND-09/26/2003
AP----ND-09/26/2003

CATEGORY
-----------

EB - EB3
TYPE -LABOR SUBSTITUTION

-------------

APPROVALS
-------------
EAD- 12/29/2003
AP- 02/06/2004
140--- GOD KNOWS
485--- GOD KNOWS
---------------------

LAST UPDATE DATE
--------------------

140 - 05/25/2004
485 -- 09/29/2003

-----------------------------------------------

HOPEING OT HEAR FROM OTHERS TOO.

RFE issued

Hi manovig,
I responded to of your posting previuosly that even my last update date changed but not the message. Yesterday an RFE is issued on my case. Do not know the details yet.
I-140 and I-485 ND and RD 09/30/2003.
Last Update date for
I-140- 05/26/2004
RFE issued 06/07/2004
I-485- 11/03/2003

I'll post me RFE details once I get to know.

Thanks,
GC_Kaavaali.

plz post detail of RFE, donno what is going on, my last update changed to 05/25/2004 and nothing after that, tried to talk to attorny but he is as useless as any other attorny.

Haven't received the RFE

manojvig said:
plz post detail of RFE, donno what is going on, my last update changed to 05/25/2004 and nothing after that, tried to talk to attorny but he is as useless as any other attorny.

manojvig,
My lawyer has not received the RFE yet. It was issued only yesterday, I guess it will take a week at least. My guesses about the RFE:

1. Education: As I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Read a lot of postings on these kind of RFEs.

2.Company's Ability to Pay: I work for a small company about 25 employees. But it is there since 1996 and making profits.

I'll post my RFE details once I get the information.

Thanks,
GC_Kaavaali.

Count me on.
Concurrent filer, EB2
RD:- 09/23/2003
Last updated date: 5/17/2004

Guys,
I remember a earlier similar case of someone wherein RFE issued after 3 weeks of last updated date change.
Is that a sign for RFE if last updated date change?

manojvig said:
ok,
I tried to control myself a lot but could not.

have been seeing tons of Oct approval but nothing for Sep, sinc eI am too frustrated with this mess, I would like other friends having Sep ND to join me and try to share info abt each other.

Note that although we're starting to see some October approvals (and even a couple from November), the majority of October cases have not yet been processed. I have a list of case #'s for October that I scan periodically and if I just look at October 1st, less than 30% of these cases have been processed. This is for cases which we know didn't have an early RFE (17 cases, 4 approved, 1 RFE sent).

It's definitely frustrating though that the VSC seems to forge ahead with some cases while leaving others untouched. The best theory I've come across is that they scan ahead looking for "easy" cases and approve those quickly and more difficult cases require more careful attention, perhaps by more senior case officers who are at least a few months behind.

I've been scanning these October cases daily and posting my results here (http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=127580) in case people want to follow this.

ETA

Hello guys, mine is also a september case. ND is SEP 22 and there is no change in my case status and my last updated date remains the same. I called USCIS customer service and they said, at this point they can't do anything. Even , if you want to initiate an enquiry, I have to wait until current processing time crosses OCT 23rd

yes kishore, And i tried to find same thing with my attorny, I asked him if we can start a status query and this idiot replied my mail saying you can call them and ask for ur status :D

he did not even understand what I was trying to say :p

My employer may not do it for me though................. :(

manojvig said:
yes kishore, And i tried to find same thing with my attorny, I asked him if we can start a status query and this idiot replied my mail saying you can call them and ask for ur status :D

he did not even understand what I was trying to say :p

My employer may not do it for me though................. :(
We have to wait for the next update from USCIS regarding processing times and that has to cross 30 days before we can initiate an enquiry. I hope, our cases get approved and such scenario would never arise!!! Wishful thought...huh??

Anyway, FYI........forget these lawyers and employers, infact we know better than our attorney.....Just call CIS represent your lawyer (Interesting...huh??) that you are paralegal from so & so law firm and like to initiate an case status enquiry on one of our "Client's" pending case with "EAC******" and they will do it for you...they might ask you some questions regarding ur case , so please be aware of ur case history..like RFE or address change etc.........

Does not feel that bad

I feel better that I have some company.

ND 09/22/03
EAD approval 11/19/03
140-485 ???
Last update date on 140 : 05/17/04

Yeppo

yeppo said:
I feel better that I have some company.

ND 09/22/03
EAD approval 11/19/03
140-485 ???
Last update date on 140 : 05/17/04

Yeppo
We're not left alone, i am tracking all the cases have a ND on 9/22.
stats are
34% - Received
52% - Approved
4% - RFE received
10% - RFE Sent

and there were totally 82 cases which has ND as 9/22. Lets wait and see

Kishore_l said:
We're not left alone, i am tracking all the cases have a ND on 9/22.
stats are
34% - Received
52% - Approved
4% - RFE received
10% - RFE Sent

and there were totally 82 cases which has ND as 9/22. Lets wait and see

Good stats -- thanks Kishore_l!

ETA

I140 Sep-2003

Hi guys,

My I140 is pending from sep-2003

ND sep-18 2003 I140/485 concurent
EB2

Last updated on sep-23rd 2003

No FP yet.

Wonder who they are ...

You said 52% approved. I guess they may have been clear cut cases. No wonder I never purchase lottery tickets. Itna kismat hota to....Lets hope the 34% reduces.

Yeppo

Still waiting I-140 ND Sep 18, 2003

Same case here too...

I-140 ND Sep 18th, 2003 EB3. Still waiting with hope...

I guess i am in the same boat
my I-140 09/10/03 AD ????.
EB2 concurrent filled.
last touched 09/12/03
EAD 12/03 , AP 02/04.
1-485 pending too.

Thx a lot guys, realy make me feel better now, I am so disappointed and depressed that do not know what to do.

This so so so unfair, they are working on octber case left and right and leaving july-aug-sep not touched, this is limit.

lets keep each other updated abt any change in our case status.

thx

I-140 & I-485 concurrently filing, EB3, RD: 9/18/2003, last update: 9/23/2003, no RFE, no PF.
AP and EAD AD: 11/7/2003.
I worked for a big company, no financial problem and I had work experience in another big company before too. I thought my case should be an ease one. But nothing new so far, not even the last update date changes!