Pending INDIA EB3s with 2001 PDs .. Update here.

what 485 is processed based on RD?

I just talk to Officer in Texas. My case is waiting for officer. I also asked about logic for I-485 case processing. She told it is based on I485 RD but still my case is pending with I-485 RD 2004. She mentions, it is waiting for officer to get your case and then you will see something. So wait for 30 days and call us back....:)

This does not make sense.. so.. those who have 99/00/01 PD are pending on ass** desk? What kind of logic they use?

My Details:

EB3 India PD 05/07/2001
485 RD 01/12/2007
FP:02/09/2007
Amen..

Logic?? :):)

This does not make sense.. so.. those who have 99/00/01 PD are pending on ass** desk? What kind of logic they use?

My Details:

EB3 India PD 05/07/2001
485 RD 01/12/2007
FP:02/09/2007
Amen..

mamamiax,

When it comes to the USCIS, there is no such thing as logic. Any officer can do anything at anytime. Lack of oversight, underfunding and total neglect have created the agency which we now call the USCIS.

cheers,

saras

LUD just changed ..

Guys and Gals,

Just a few minutes ago I saw a couple of LUD changes on mine and my wifes 485s. This is the first LUD change in over 2 years. I hope this is the end of the road for me (so far as the GC in concerned anyway) ...

regards,

saras

No end in sight for me

I had an Infopass appointment this morning. The immi officer informed us that my security clearence is still pending.
Since, 485 was filed in Dec 2003 I assume the process was initited in Dec 2003 but it is still pending. Can a Writ of Mandamus help if we include FBI and any other agencies that perform checks for them.

Gurus, Please Help!! Have been in the line since Nov 2001.

the last time, I got ecstatic on my LUD change in May, the next day I got approval email on my I485...8:30AM EST...

hope the same is true for you, saras76...Best of Luck...
We are tired of seeing you around! Hee Hee!

Yes, its time to retire ..

the last time, I got ecstatic on my LUD change in May, the next day I got approval email on my I485...8:30AM EST...

hope the same is true for you, saras76...Best of Luck...
We are tired of seeing you around! Hee Hee!

banta4gc,

Thanks for the good wishes. Like an old athelete that needs to retire before he/she loses every ounce of "game" that was in him/her, I to need to retire ... its upto the USCIS to make the final decision though ... :) :)

cheers,

saras

Congrats SARAS

Hi Saras
Congratulations. Seems this June all the ripped fruits will fall from tree :D as USCIS is shaking them thoroughly.
Will miss your company .
Regards
BBI

banta4gc,

Thanks for the good wishes. Like an old athelete that needs to retire before he/she loses every ounce of "game" that was in him/her, I to need to retire ... its upto the USCIS to make the final decision though ... :) :)

cheers,

saras

Congrats Saras

Our case is also transferred from VSC-> TSC on March 15th

Waiting for approvals..

Case Details
=============
PD - OCT 2001
I485 - Jul 2004
FP1 - Code3 - Apr 2005
FP2 - Code 1 - May 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in too.

Talked to an immigration officer yesterday - she said my case is ready for processing and waiting with 1000s of cases to be picked up. No one knows when it would be picked up...however, we would send you a status information in 30 - 60 days...

PD - 10/18/2001
I485 - 11/13/2003
Xfer to TSC - 3/2/07
FP2 - Code3 - 5/9/07