Pending INDIA EB3s with 2001 PDs .. Update here.

Confirm AC21 Invoked?

Please check my signature.

Any chance you happen to invoke AC21? I have the same FP2 date as yours but with a PD of 11/01. Also, I called up TSC this morning and she told me no case officer has been assigned as yet. She told me to give it 30-60days before an approval. You might want to keep your I-140 receipt number while calling as they are looking at the 140 approval dates to give any validation on the case status.

Officer is reviewing the case???

EB3/PD:5/2001; 485 RD 4/2003; 3 FPs done in total; LUD 5/18; first phone call to IO (mid-May 07) - "security check is pending;" infoPass next week (late may 07)- "your case was reviewed on 5/18; no visa number available"; second phone call to IO (1 june 07) - "an officer is reviewing your case."
by the way, the case status online is not working for me since it says "case number cannot be retrived" I have informed all the folks (IO and infoPass) but the status is still the same.

thoughts?

Guys and Gals,

I am starting this thread to track ONLY India EB3s with PDs in 2001 who became current on June 1st. Please post any case updates in this thread.

cheers,

saras

Here are my details:
My Application: EB3, RIR, VSC ->TSC, INDIA.
Priority Date: 06/08/2001
I 140 Applied on – 08/13/2004 Approved – 01/19/2005
FP done on – 04/08/2005
I485 – Receipt Date 08/13/2004
Waiting for 485 approvals.

begreen

Contact FBI for Security Check Clearance

Dear All,
Called TSC and they told that I am not cleared in Security Check and the file is at FBI. How do I contact FBI to learn more about my security clearance???

Seems 2001 Filers have somthing special going on .
Have not seen many.

My data:
EB3 , Priority Date : Oct 2001 - India
Biometrics on May 4 2007
LUD om May 8 2007
VSC->TSC
Have not called USCIS since early 2005.
Last known 2005 info : Name Check Pending.

LUD Change

Frustrated citizens....

I finally noticed a LUD on my case 06/05/07 for my pending 485 and not to forget I inovked AC21. Any similar status change, please update submissions.

VSC-->TSC
EB3 - India
PD : 11/01
I-485 RD : 12/04
FP2 :05/09
LUD :06/05

Frustrated citizens....

I finally noticed a LUD on my case 06/05/07 for my pending 485 and not to forget I inovked AC21. Any similar status change, please update submissions.

VSC-->TSC
EB3 - India
PD : 11/01
I-485 RD : 12/04
FP2 :05/09
LUD :06/05

Good sign. When was your case transferred to TSC.

Hi all ,

We just got 2 emails( for my husband & me)

Case \-1)( Primary applicant)
Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 5, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485
APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please
follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive
the notice, call customer service.

Case \-2) (me)
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 5, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this
customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions
on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within
60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT
processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you
move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also
receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the
link below to register.

It looks like after 7 years of loooooong and frustrating wait , we are
almost there, well, at least one of us as the second notice is not yet
clear to me (see above ADIT ??).

Once again good luck to all of us.

Good news

Just received a call from Immigration Officer.I was told that my card will be mailed in a weeks time.The officer verified basic information like name,date of last entry,port of entry,title.

All the Best to you guys!

Just received a call from Immigration Officer.I was told that my card will be mailed in a weeks time.The officer verified basic information like name,date of last entry,port of entry,title.

All the Best to you guys!

Congrats....

Never heard immi office call you to let you know about approval. but that is great.

Hi

I just talk to Officer in Texas. My case is waiting for officer. I also asked about logic for I-485 case processing. She told it is based on I485 RD but still my case is pending with I-485 RD 2004. She mentions, it is waiting for officer to get your case and then you will see something. So wait for 30 days and call us back....:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all

I see lots of approvals and want to congratulate all the new permanent residents.

As for the rest of us who are still waiting, there is absolutely no order or pattern that can be found in these approvals. Its all luck at this point. I haven't seen any LUD changes to my case or anything else. I intend on following up with a Congressional Inquiry if nothing happens within a week.

cheers,

saras

Hey Saras nice to see you .

Saras there are few cases from 2001 getting approval. Also most of the cases which got approved are transfer from VSC to TSC.

I called yday to find out status of my wife's case. The lady at NSC asked are you calling to check status because date became current couple of days back? I said yes and no, first i want to know status and other reason is i want to know back ground check is cleared or not.

she said its clear and they are working on lots of cases and its gonna take while before NSC starts approving. ( I am sure by that time Visa # won't be available).

So now I am gonna waut for another 2 weeks before i do anything.

Initiated Congressional enquiry today

I see lots of approvals and want to congratulate all the new permanent residents.

As for the rest of us who are still waiting, there is absolutely no order or pattern that can be found in these approvals. Its all luck at this point. I haven't seen any LUD changes to my case or anything else. I intend on following up with a Congressional Inquiry if nothing happens within a week.

cheers,

saras

I initiated an enquiry through my Congressman's office today. (I was told I am the second person who requested today for followup for EB Green Card).
Hope the Congressional enquiry will wake up USCIS:)