Pending I-140's with MCA degrees

Sensat,

Count me too......

Mahi

140 & 485 filed concurrently with MCA degree in April'04.
Both are Pending.

I don't think that should be problem.

Guys,

I have filed my I-140 on Jan 25 with Receipt date on Jan '31, 2006. Haven't got any RFE's. Still Pending.

My Degree also MCA with BSC Comp.Science. My friend has got his GC already with the same qualification. I have done educational evaluation for MCA and they have provided the information that it is equivalent to MS degree in USA. So, I don't see any reason for worry. Anyway, let us track this till most of us get their approvals.

-Mjee

Kishore143,

Have you filed for 2nd EAD? I just did last month as I thought it would make them to look into pending 140.

Good luck.

I-140 Approved.

Mine has got approved on Apr '07, 2006. I have got MCA degree too.

Good Luck to you guys.

-Mjee.

MJee,

Congratulations.

could you tell what was in your col. 14 and 15 and did you apply through EB2 or EB 3.

regards,

I filed on the same date as EB-2

MJee said:
Guys,

I have filed my I-140 on Jan 25 with Receipt date on Jan '31, 2006. Haven't got any RFE's. Still Pending.

My Degree also MCA with BSC Comp.Science. My friend has got his GC already with the same qualification. I have done educational evaluation for MCA and they have provided the information that it is equivalent to MS degree in USA. So, I don't see any reason for worry. Anyway, let us track this till most of us get their approvals.

-Mjee

Hi Mjee,

I filed on the same date as EB-2 and still no response....what was written in section 14 and 15 of your labor cert. I would appreciate it if you can send me this info...Thanks a lot and congrats on your I-140 approval.

MCA and LTA 750 question

I have 3 years B.Com(commerce) and 3 years MCA (Master of Computer
Application) from India.

In my form ETA 750,

col 14 : Master, Science/Engineering and
col. 15: may substitute Batchlor's degree plus 5 years of experience for
Masters Degree requirement.

I have experience from July 1997 and I joned this company August 2000 and
my labor was applied in March 2003.

does the exp. with the current employer be taken into account.

Please share your views about it in I-140.

Regards,

I am B.Sc Physics with MCA and have 15 yrs of IT experience.
I got an RFE on 09/15 for eduacation evaluvation.
Is it more complicated and how to handle this ?

Thanks.

what is exact wording in RFE?
what is min edu requiremnts in Labor ETA?

felix821 said:
I am B.Sc Physics with MCA and have 15 yrs of IT experience.
I got an RFE on 09/15 for eduacation evaluvation.
Is it more complicated and how to handle this ?

Thanks.

which service center

Hi,

Could you tell the exact details and from which service center. Nebrska or Texas.

It is in NSC.

I checked ETA-750 of my Labour.

It has the following:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Col 14 has:
"Alien credentials will be submitted directly to the INS as part of the
I-140
Visa Petition"

Col 15 has my work experience.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did my 3 year B.Sc Physics and 3 year MCA.

MCA 6 years

to finish MCA - 6 YEARS.

Look for the exact wordings in your LCA, that would help.

I applied with B.Sc. n M.Sc.Computer Science... submission date June 5, 2006.. Nebraska Service Center..no reponse yet.. we just chnaged it to premium last week..

Has anyone here received EB2 approval with MCA. I have B.Sc+MCA. I don't know what was written in the LC. A lot of old classmates from MCA have GC now but that was a while ago. Is NSC raising any doubts about validity of MCA for EB2 ?

Don't worry!!! You will be fine...

Hi 2002Calabor,

Don't worry a thing. My EB2 labor was approved in Jan 2007 from NSC using Premium Processing. Just make sure that you submit a education evaluation document that says your MCA is equivalent to MS from USA. Having said that, it also largely depends on what your LC is asking for, In my case the LC required MS or Forgein acad. equivalent.

Let me know if you need any other info.

Sonu_Aug_2002.

Has anyone here received EB2 approval with MCA. I have B.Sc+MCA. I don't know what was written in the LC. A lot of old classmates from MCA have GC now but that was a while ago. Is NSC raising any doubts about validity of MCA for EB2 ?

My i-140 approved...denied first.. we applied MTR and then it approved. good luck to everyone.