Last edited by a moderator:
still waiting

Here are My details :

MD 04/01/2002
ND 04/03/2002
AP ??/??/????

MIB2

petition

I think we need to get a petition drafted and signed to VSC. This is crazy and I know some folks who are waiting since Feb'02.

And moreover VSC is the only center that is lagging behind and not giving any updated on the dates etc.

Pending I-140 (>=200 days)Tracker - March EB1

Hi All,

Here is info of my petition:

EB1

I140:
PD: Mar 12th
AD: ????

I485
PD: Oct. 15th
ND: Oct 27th
EAD: ?
AP: ?

FP: Scheduled for Dec 4th.

Since the AVM says the same 90 to 180 and also states that if it is above this period we can talk to them so I called them today and the person there said they are processing Feb. cases and they have huge backlog and ofcourse she did not say how long will it take. Just wanted to inform all of you that no point in calling them as they are gonna give us the same routine answer which makes no sense as there are people who got approved for May petition.

Everyone : keep updating any info that you get as it surely helps.

Still waiting now:

RD: April 22, 2002
ND: April 24, 2002

Too hard to get connected to officer.
Don't know what's going on. Worried!!!

What's wrong with INS Vermont?

Isn't INS Vermont weird?

Does anyone think that they will clear up all the accumulated I-140 EB-1 before the end of the year?

When I started my attorney told me that outstanding researcher is much quicker than national interest waiver.

Jesus Christ....

I got mine yesterday

Friends ,

My I-140 is approved when i checked INS on line status check.

Good luck to all

:D :D :D

MIB2

I-140 approval

ND: 3/4/02
AD: 11/22/02

I think people at the same boat will get their approval soon.

I140 Approval

Hi Guys.

Got I140 Approved.

EB1
ND: March 12
AD: Nov. 23

I485

PD: Oct. 15
ND: Oct. 17
FP: Dec. 4th
EAD: Nov. 26th
Adv. Parole : Nov. 26th

Final AP:????

See u in 485 and good luck to everyone.

HI, rocket,

Congratulation!

Would you please let us know what is your qualification, such as paper, citation, reference, funding, memberships.

Thanks

Still Pending

Hi,
My RD : 04/09
& ND: 04/011

Hopefully looks like in december they are clearing March cases so i guess mine should be around Jan. Crossing my fingers.

Aptu

VHOOLOO COngrats man

Great job from INS Vermont man. They are moving but I guess they are moving backwards. Well I hope they would get to the Back Log cases from early this year. Anyway now I wish that alas my labor should have been got delayed and I would have been able to apply the I140 later this year instead of earlier this year, that's why they say there is always something good you just can't tell. I hope now soon is going to be the time for the cases filed earlier this year. Goo luck to all of us.

inshope,

what I am thinking is that if they put temp freeze on I485 while they work out their new background checks, that would mean they speed up backlog of I140s. I know it doesn't make sense but my situation was that my state labor got delayed and by the time I got it they had enacted the I140/I485 concurrent filing.

Good luck to us all, like you said.

VHOOLOO

That's fine man. well I guess everybody has to pay their toll at some point. I would not worry, because I know there is always a time for everything and when the time comes it comes. So, I am just praying for all of us. Who knows that 485 would be just a nice breeze over all on that process. Hoping and praying for good. Whatever it is.

Enjoy your Last step to be just a quicky.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am happy to share that my I140 is approved..
EB2(B+5)
ND: 5/29/2002
AD: 12/12/2002

I AM IN CLOUDS..

Today I saw those golden words --
"This case has been approved. On December 12, 2002, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."