Pending EAD

pices

Registered Users (C)
I need help as my EAD is pending and I got the state job but current EAD will expire in Dec 05.

I never had to wait past 30 days for get EAD in past when I use to file the basis for Asylum status but this time I filed under i-485 pending status.

I got the permanent state job and my EAD will expires on Dec 05. They are asking for the new one but its taking too long. I am worried if I wont get EAD by end of november. I filed on august 8th and did my finger print already. Do anyone know how to expedite the process? Where should I contact?

I really appreciate if anyone can guide me.

I am asylee and submitted the application to adjust to permanent resident status back in Nov in 2006 and it is still pending

Two points. First, as an asylee you do not need an EAD to work. You can show them your social security card and a state photo ID. They are required to accept the documents.

Second, you should have applied as an asylee when you extended your EAD NOT pending I-485 status.

Bottom line you do not need to wait for a new EAD to get to you.

All the best.

i am confused

my I-765 got approved on september 24th, i recieved a notice about that...... since that time i have been waiting for my work permit card so as to start the work.... could you tell me ....is this a normal duration :confused: to get EAD after 3-4 weeks after the approval of 765 or not.

could some one tell me how many weeks does this take to get your EAD card in hands after the approval of I-765

I am asylee and submitted the application to adjust to permanent resident status back in Nov in 2006 and it is still pending

Just to stress on what Thankful advised you my wife came as a derivative asylee and her first job she gave them the EAD and when it expired they were demanding a new one or evidence but this time around she gave them the passport and I-94 with a stamp of Asylum status and thats when the human resources told her that they are done and will never ask her for any other document ever in the future. So as an asylee you dont need any more EAD spend your money on other needs and if they cant take the SS card and your ID simply show them your asylum status full stop! Good luck.

my I-765 got approved on september 24th, i recieved a notice about that...... since that time i have been waiting for my work permit card so as to start the work.... could you tell me ....is this a normal duration :confused: to get EAD after 3-4 weeks after the approval of 765 or not.

I got my EAD Card and the approval notice at the same time.