Pending Asylees Affected by 25th Aug 2020 DHS Rule

So my EAD is denied two times because my case was closed by Immigration judge and days elapsed are 82. While USCIS gives me another NTA which makes on USCIS website case status pending for 442 days.
I applied again and they denied my EAD and reason was 150 on my case isn’t elapsed yet.
My case was denied on regulation (8 CFR) 274a 12(c)(8).
The new rules says the said regulation is eligible now to get EAD accepted.
As EAD is now going to be decided on the basis of pending days for 365? Any idea I will get benefits here?
I already applied like 8 days earlier and my attorney says we have better chance this time but didn’t received any Notice of Action yet.
Any idea and suggestions will be appraised. Thanks to all.

So my EAD is denied two times because my case was closed by Immigration judge and days elapsed are 82. While USCIS gives me another NTA which makes on USCIS website case status pending for 442 days.
I applied again and they denied my EAD and reason was 150 on my case isn’t elapsed yet.
My case was denied on regulation (8 CFR) 274a 12(c)(8).
The new rules says the said regulation is eligible now to get EAD accepted.
As EAD is now going to be decided on the basis of pending days for 365? Any idea I will get benefits here?
I already applied like 8 days earlier and my attorney says we have better chance this time but didn’t received any Notice of Action yet.
Any idea and suggestions will be appraised. Thanks to all.
What do you mean you applied again?
If the judge denied your case, you can appeal to BIA. It has nothing to do with the USCIS

What do you mean you applied again?
If the judge denied your case, you can appeal to BIA. It has nothing to do with the USCIS

No, judge closed my case it’s called Administrative closed because DHS didn’t filled NTA on time so judge had no jurisdiction over the case at the time and then I was given a new NTA which DHS again failed to file it on time but that second NTA help me to update number of days on USCIS website 442 days.

My EAD clock has stopped at 147 days. But the website says "still running"
Today it should've been at 148 days
What do you all think?

Submit:

Two passport photographs
Copy of state ID ( my passport was expired so I couldn't use that)
Copy of I589 receipt and the biometric letter
G1145 for text message
They already have your biometric information from the US-VISIT, Real ID databases and the FBI name checkk. Based on what I have been reading for years

I applied for renewal before Aug 25th and the previous instruction form didn’t mentioned any biometric appointment. I only submitted the i-765 and supporting documents.
if you applied before 25th, you won't need biometric

Hi,
My 150 EAD clock completes this month. Does anyone has or having planning to apply for EAD as per the old rules? Any luck so far?
I appreciate it if anyone sheds some light on this situation.

Funny,

For some people (despite they already have EAD or some don't have), the status has changed to "wait for 365 days"

And for some (people like me who are not eligible yet to apply for EAD) the new status on website says "The next step in an interview"

Although the new USCIS rule is actually for people like me who weren't eligible to apply for EAD before August 25th 2020, which means we should be the ones who are supposed to see "Wait for 365 days"

Hello please am new here and am having issues with my process.
The lawyer helping my case filed in 2016 at then decided we don’t need to go for fingerprints for me and my two sons even thou work permit was issued for 2years.We relocated to a new state and address
It’s at the expiration late last year that we discovered case was closed because of fingerprints and letter sent was not given to me till late last year too.We need the case reopened and a new fingerprints letter to be issued .
Please can you advise us the best way to go?Thanks