Pending 2001-2002 cases

count me in to this growing list ...

EB3 - India,
PD Dec 2001
140/485 concurrent filinh Dec 2004
I-140 approved Jan 2005.

and finally changed job in May 2006 (tired of playing waiting game and there was better opportunity ...)

Remeber, somebody said it ... "Bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make it" !!!

Joining the CLUB

PD 21st OCT 01
Have already used AC21, Was hoping it will move to Nov 01 in this BULL... but , fate is not on our side yet :)

Me too

PD 12-2001
EB3 self labor
Labor Certified 04-2004
I140/485 ND 08-06-2004 (concurrent filing)
I140 AD 03-15-05
(my bad luck, when I-140 was approved, I-485 should have been approved as it was concurrently filed and ALL dates were current then.But I-485 got caught in the infamous FBI check, Not sure if I got thru the FBI check, but it does not matter now, as the dates are retrogressed.)
On my third EAD / fingerprinted twice.

-pdd123

Excell is sorted by PD

Hi,

This excell is sorted by PD and many EB3 is are already included in this list. Can you all check whether your name is already there before requesting me to update it? This will be very helpful and reduce the time at my end to lookup the same information again.

Thanks for your coordination in advance.

ps: I compiled this list for EB3 only.

Count me in.

PD Dec 2002
EB3
Labor and I-140 Approved on 2005
Cannot apply 485 due to retrogression :mad:

Amber00s said:
Count me in..
PD:Mar 2000, EB3, India
485 RD: Aug 2003

strange u nevergot approved?????
wow

add me
PD july 2002
EB 3 India
i-140 and 485 Dec 2002 filed
140 approved
non IT, BS/MS

PD July 2001 tormented by Dallas BEC!

marin_count said:
Yikes, I messed u.

Yup, me too. June 2001 PD.

EB2 RIR Remanded to TR Case (California). Languishing in DBEC.

Waiting for Godot.

Hi, We just got he 45-day letter on July 13, 2006 (last week) and have responded to it this Monday by priority mail. The next wait starts for approval. Mine was a TR, amended to RIR case.. and EB2. Would the visa number unavailability in August hurt us and stop us from filing I-140/I-485 together? First of all, labor should be approved.. Dallas BEC is approving cases randomly, I suppose. We have been waiting (im)patiently since 5 years now. :confused:

Out of curiosity, whats the earliest PD we have on here that has not been approved yet? (Is that the right question?)

does anyone know how many 245i cases there are? yes some are from mexico and they won't come up for at least 4 years or soem already married or got via some other form. but in general, how many are there?

Nope,Not yet ...what can I do???????

Hi Masala Dosa,
Yep, We didn't get any approval yet. Kept enquiring with uscis. Untill March we waited for the priority date to become current....it's july no signs yet. Now I don't even look at the visa bulletin.Cause it doesn't make sense in my case.Applied for 4th EAD.....HHhhhhhhhhmmm. Just frustrating