Pending 2001-2002 cases

guldukan

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Does anyone know how many cases are pending at Service center due to retrogression worldwide and how many are from India and China

I am looking for just a ball park figur in EB2 and EB3 catagory pending cases is that in 100k or 200k or around 500K

I am just curious

Let me be the first to post here ...

I hate to be part of this stat but no denying it ... :) All my details are in the sig.

2001 PDs

guldukan said:
Guys,

Does anyone know how many cases are pending at Service center due to retrogression worldwide and how many are from India and China

I am looking for just a ball park figur in EB2 and EB3 catagory pending cases is that in 100k or 200k or around 500K

I am just curious

guldukan,

Not counting 245is and those that for some reason are still stuck in BECs (most are from 2002 and beyond) there aren't that many 2001 PDs (India, China, Mexico or ROW) around. Except India EB3 most other categories in EB3 have moved over the past few months but do we see tons of approvals? No. Most have already been approved. Again not counting 245is, I am sure the number of pending 2001 PDs from India are barely 2000 at most.

regards,

saras76

Me too

PD -Nov 2001 LC Substitution EB3

I140 Pending - Transferred from CA to TX
I140 Applied Date- Dec 5 2005

Yikes, I messed u.

Yup, me too. June 2001 PD.

EB2 RIR Remanded to TR Case (California). Languishing in DBEC.

Waiting for Godot.

Hope this attachment helps

I compiled this statistics for another thread and will be useful for your purpose too.

I am now aware of how many are approved.

Thanks

Please include mine.
marlon2006 PD=Apr-02 World Feb-06 Jun-06

nlssubbu said:
I compiled this statistics for another thread and will be useful for your purpose too.

I am now aware of how many are approved.

Thanks

Sort names

Hi nlssubbu, can you please sort the first column in the Excel file? This way, all of us can quickly identify ourselves. By the way, thank you very much for compiling this list! Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frustrated and tired

Hi

I am new to this forum. I have been waiting forever for GC to come in. Frustrated and tired of this BS.

Filed Case under RIR in April 2001
Got a case # in Aug 2001
Got my I-140 approved in Oct 2004
I had to renew my work permit twice already.
Got finger printed twice.
Got Interview done in Aug 2005
I was told that due to retrogression no # is available so wait until my date becomes current before inquiring about my GC.

One year later after interview I am still waiting.

I am in this too

Hi guys,
Include me in the list too.
PD-Sept-2001, EB3, India
I have filed my EAD for the fifth time 2 weeks back.

To ALL:

Hi ALL,

Is there nothing we can do to draw the attention of Top People at DOL like what is going on? There are no resources provided to TR cases and they are just processing the RIR cases.

In the past, sending emails, Faxes may not have helped a lot, But there is nothing to loose. As we are already in a hole.

Please share your thoughts on this.....

count me in

I belong to this list too

Highope
EB3 INDIA
RIR NY
pd Oct 2001

I 140 Approved
I 485 waiting to file due to retrogression

August visa # are up

India 1st – Jan 1 2006
India 2nd – U