PD Issue !

ANY LUCK WITH UR RESPECTIVE ATTORNEY\'S!!!

I checked with my lawyer and they said they would need to check with the IIO, they are still doing that, wonder when they will get to it. Please post any updates that you may have on this thread. Would greatly appreciate it.

good luck
hope99

Thinking what to do !

Thanks fo replying back, Hope99. I was out on vacation for 4 days. I have sent a mail to my lawyer asking him about the effect on the previous appl if I reapply again and also the probability of it getting denied. Also, whether I have to go for the medicals again to reapply. As soon as I hear from him, I shall post the same here.

Hi

I spoke with my attorney today. She said there is nothing else we can do other then refile I-485.
She said that there is no need to do that, If they wanted to reject my application they would have rejected when they received. Now there should not be any thing to worry about. Since I have got the receipt. fingerprint notice etc, she says I should be fine.
I think refiling 485 at this stage does not make sense to me so I am not going to do anything.
Also I am encouraged by the fact that I posted my case twice on this web site and I have not heard a single rejection for a case similar to ours. There is a case about Sharada but if you read carefully she mailed it at the end of the month and INS recieved it after 1st when the date was not current. There was also other case where 485 application was rejected as soon as they recieved it. That person lost 1 month.
I think my case is different. INS has accepted the application. Issued EAD, AP, FP Notice. In my opinion chances of rejection are very low, I am willing to assume the risk.

Alpha beta and hope99. I would request an email if you have any updates/news etc about the case please email me.

This is just my opinion, not an advise, please follow the path thats best for you.

Good Luck

Refiling I485 !

Hi GoPats and Hope99,
My lawyer has suggested refiling 485 without withdrawing the current one. He says there is no law that you cannot have more than one appl. Also, my H1 is expiring in a week. Previously, my company was not ready to renew since I have an EAD. But now to be very safe they are going to send a renewal appl in a couple of days. Also within a week or so my new 485 appl will be filed. Acc to my lawyer this is the best way to go. He thinks that very likely my original appl will be approved and we will be able to withdraw the new one at that time. What do you guys think about it ? Please let me know.

AN UPDATE!

Hi gopats, alphabeta,

Sorry i didn\'t post this earlier. I talked with my lawyer yesterday and she said she called the IIO to check what would be the best option at this point, lucky enough the IIO had notes in their system that i had already called in this regards and she put my lawyet on hold again to reconfirm. She came back and said that we should be all set for now. There was no need to re-apply as i had already gotten the EAD, AP and FP notices. My lawyer also said that in the future if we did get a denial notice due to this we could pass a motion to fight the case. Just FYI. So, i\'m going to leave things as is for now. Lets keep in touch to see what happens in the future.
Thanks for all your response.
Good luck
hope99

A Similar Case has been denied

Here\'s the link. The only difference between my case and his is the sevice center. Mine is VSC , His is CSC

kingAnil007 "I-485 denied. SOS to all the experts" 12/20/01 3:52pm

look at this case pats

Jim M "I-485 denied. SOS to all the experts" 12/20/01 10:49am

I am in the same boat, any more, please join!

alpha beta

Hope99

GoPats

Mat Stopper

tony1234 pd 11/99, rd 4/30, got EAD, FP, 1 day before PD current.

No Title

RD-6/20 ND-8/21 EAD/AP - approved , waiting for FP - CSC

My Attorney is saying me that we now apply I824 and change it to Consular Processing. He says my application is likely to be denied, as per the statue.

Any comments.... any advice.. please

called iso, if the application was accepted, we should be ok!

Just called ISO, she said, there is a judicial group which validates the package, if the package was accepted, they, we should be ok.

My RD was also 1day ahead of the Date.

pd 11/99, rd 4/30, fp 11/23

Tony1234, mattstopper, alphabeta,, gopats

From all the people that we see who are having trouble due to the PD issue, i feel that INS will be more liberal for application filed before time in july, maily because they will have a lot of applicants who may have done this and it would only mean more work for them if they start deniying everyone, attorneys will appeal saying that they should have denied at the time of issuing receipts rather than waiting for 1 year. So i would say, just hang in there guys, god willing everything will be fine. Don\'t panic, and lets keep in touch and see how it goes. Good luck to all.

Keeping the thread alive.
good luck
hope99

My friend just got a denial notice for 485 application because the receipt date is 2 days earlier th

Any suggestion would be greatly appriciated. Thanks in advance!