PD is current - what's next?

ConcurrentFiler

Registered Users (C)
Hello there,

Thank God, like many others I'm happy that my I485 has moved beyond my
PD.

2 years back I had my local office interview done. The immigration officer said that he can't stamp at that time as VISA number is not current.

Now that it is current, what is the next process?

1) Should i have to take appointment (infopass) and ask for stamping? what if they say, wait for letter?

2) Should I have to wait for letter? or call 1-800 number?

what is the normal process? thanks again

Hello there,

PD.

2 years back I had my local office interview done. The immigration officer said that he can't stamp at that time as VISA number is not current.

1) Should i have to take appointment (infopass) and ask for stamping? what if they say, wait for letter?
----------------take the infopass and go to local office
---you can call the I-800NCSC (I dont think that is going to help)
------------ Go to Local office with infopass and I-485 filing reciept if at window dont get satisfactory answer ask for the Supervisor

I have called 800 number and the lady told methat "2 months is left on my case" to make a decision.

I was wondering if the new VISA numbers released yesterday triggered that message?

If my case is waiting for VISA numbers to be current, why would that message that only "2 months left"?

I have changed jobs recently and could it be that my old employer sent withdrawal of support letter? 2 weeks back my new employer sent ac21 papers to lcoal detroit office. Not sure, if i have to also send papers to service center.

please comment...thanks

Hi,

It all depends on your luck, if your case is picked up before the dates retrogress you are fine, otherwise the story remains the same. There are lots of people waiting for adjudication with current priority date, and who knows how long the visa will be current, may be a month or two. not sure if they can allocate visa for all pending cases during this window.

Hello there,

PD.

I have called 800 number and the lady told methat "2 months is left on my case" to make a decision.

I was wondering if the new VISA numbers released yesterday triggered that message?

If my case is waiting for VISA numbers to be current, why would that message that only "2 months left"?
------------------------ Check the visa bullion for Dates or your PD being current. I don’t believe I-1800 they give 80% misinformation
I have changed jobs recently and could it be that my old employer sent withdrawal of support letter? 2 weeks back my new employer sent ac21 papers to lcoal detroit office.
-------------- I think still your file is with Local office? if yes the go to Local USCIS office the day your PD is current. they will let you know if file is with them if you ask them.
Not sure, if i have to also send papers to service center.
------------- if file was sent to service center then better again send the AC21 papers to Service center
please comment...thanks

-----------

PD current

Hi

What is your PD?

My interview was also done and waiting for visa number.

Please let me know if you have any update so that I can followup with that.
Thanks.

PD current what next

I am a physician, and I concurrently file my I-140 through NIW, I-485, and also EAD. Every thing is approval state, except that my 5 years of medical service in underserved area is going to be finished on August 31/ 2008. At the same time I have my I-140 through Labor Certification approved with priority date of June, 2006, but the priority date of my NIW is August, 1, 2003. As per current visa bulletin the priority date has moved to April 2004 for EB-2 from India and hence now I am confused whether I should I request USCIS for the priority date condition or they are going to send me interview for I-485. Please let me know if there is ANYBODY HAS SIMILAR SITUATION or any qualified viewers please help me urgently.

Now my PD is current according to New Bulletin. When can I apply for 485? means, do I have to wait till June 1st or I can apply now? and is it ok if I apply myself without going through lawyer. please suggest

So once the PD gets current and you have been interviewed but waiting for the PD to get current to be approved, can I go on June 1st to get the stamping or should I wait until June 2nd or something?