PCC Tracking - Chennai Feb Interview

Acehart, can someone else go on your behalf to get the PCC clearance letter and stamp in the PP>

Thanks Acehart. PCC from NYC...

Thanks Acehart. I gave my passport this morning at the consulate, I need to go at 4:30 to pick it up.

One advice is that you do not have to take token and wait in the line for getting PCC. You can go to the information counter and give your passport. The lady will ask you wait, then she would verify if your name is in the list that is to be issued and then tell you to come in the evening. No receipt is issued. I wasted time by waiting for my token to be called, even others were doing the same. Receipt was not issued to anyone. I will post after I receive my PCC in the evening.

I am posting this from the browsing center in midtown manhattan, it is just 1$ for 56 minutes. Moreover, you can use minutes for a period of 3 months. Utsav restaurant is good, they have a buffet for $12.95.

ANybody got PCC from NY after 30 to 45 days.

What is the correct NY phone for PCC enquiries
Nobody picks up if you dial the web no
Thanks

PCC Help ..

I have a question about the PCC.
In the documentation (immihelp.com) , it say we need two PCCs .. one from local police station and one from Passport Office. Is this true ?
did anybody took two PCCs ? My Father in India asked the local police station and they said they wont give any PCC unless there is a request from Passport Office. I am planning to go around feb last week. My Appointment is scheduled for Mar 20 in Chennai.
ANy help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Question about the Company\'s Annual reports and Financial Statement

Hi,

In the immihelp.com - CP Documentation , they mentioned that we need to take company\'s Annual Reports and Financial Statement.
How mandotary is it ? Did any of you guys had any experience ?
Please let me know.

Thanks

Company\'s Annual Reports and Financial Statement

Hello,

In immihelp.com - CP Documentation , they mentioned that we need to take Company\'s Annual Reports and Financial Statement. How important are these documents ? Did all of guys took these documents ?
Please let me know

THanks

PCC clarification.

If you reside in US, a PCC from the Indian Consulate in US is enough. If you reside in India and your passport is not older than six months, a PCC from the passport office is enough. If not, you have to get a PCC from the police station in addition to the PCC from the passport office. The local police station in most of the places says that they are not empowered to issue a PCC directly but some of them do issue it. If your police station does not issue a PCC, take a letter from them stating that they are not empowered to issue a PCC. Check out pcc.jpg in "scan of local pcc" link in the CP section for the format.

No Title

i took it, but nothing except for the docs listed on the appointment letter, paystubs and tax returns for 2000 are asked for. it is just to be on the safe side.