pcc for ds 230

hipaa

Registered Users (C)
My parents are having a VERY HARD time getting pcc for my mom(dad got it ..moms was misplaced by pp authorities and now she has to start over again with application for pcc ).i have everything else for them including the coverpage barcode.
1.is it worth waiting for pcc for mom or can i submit both their applucations ,moms without pcc and dads with pcc?i have already waited two weeks since paying iv fee for this pcc.
2.does anyone know if they will let mom take pcc to interview with her or will they issue rfe
3.if she gets rfe for pcc how much time do we have to reply to it?shud i have pcc by the time frame they give me for rfe?
4.has anyone submitted ds230 without pcc to nvc?
Iam really very very worried .someone pls.reply.
Thankyou.

Submit the DS-230 with a letter that PCC has been applied and the beneficiary will bring the original to the interview. It has worked for me atleast and they have accepted that.

Its a police clearance certificate that u get from the passpoet office.
Namecheck,did u talk to the nvc before u actually sent them application with letter,do u suggest i talk to nvc?im just wiorried about them sending rfe and me having it by the timeframe for rfe...what do u suggedt?

No prior calls to NVC, i figured that if they will want it that bad they will RFE it and by that that time i will have a PCC ready, but they forwarded it to the embassy and my mom just took it with her on the interview day and turned it in.
My suggestion just send it in with the letter since evrything else is ready and in the mean time work on getting it and if they RFE it then have parents send it over here. But get it done because eventually they are gonna need it, they specifically asked for it from my mother at the interview. At the interview they told her that the PCC is missing and asked for it.

If they RFE it even then they give like 3 months to get it, if that happens email the copy of RFE to your parents and have them send it to NVC directly with the copy of RFE through Fedex or something.

hi

Its a police clearance certificate that u get from the passpoet office.
Namecheck,did u talk to the nvc before u actually sent them application with letter,do u suggest i talk to nvc?im just wiorried about them sending rfe and me having it by the timeframe for rfe...what do u suggedt?

How do you get PCC? Do you go to passport office and appy for PCC at passport office? Or do you go to local police station and appy for PCC