PBEC - State of MA - EB3 NON-RIR case tracking

ma_nonrir_eb3 and bharatpremi,

I am in this forum after long time. I didn't know both of your labor got certified. I am vary happy for you. You deserve that and I hope your rest of the journey will be smooth. My case is still IN Process and it feels like I will never see the magic word "CERTIFIED". The word "In Procees" feels like poision to me.

nohope_for_lc,

Thanks for best wishes. Best of luck to you for your certification.

Celebrating another month of In-Process status

ma_nonrir_eb3 and bharatpremi,

I am in this forum after long time. I didn't know both of your labor got certified. I am vary happy for you. You deserve that and I hope your rest of the journey will be smooth. My case is still IN Process and it feels like I will never see the magic word "CERTIFIED". The word "In Procees" feels like poision to me.

You're not alone, my friend. My application has been rotting in the 'In Process' status too. Since we can't call the super efficient PBEC or request for status, it's a hopeless situation.
My attorney just keeps saying that the case is approved, but someone needs to stamp it as certified. Don't know whether to believe that or not. When I read the daily posts of people getting certified, my hopes of joining that list just keep sinking, cos it ain't happening in my situation.

Maybe I should change my id to no_hope_for_lc_either :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
nohope_for_lc and raydon,

I wrote my last post in this forum on 6th June and seeing signature of no_hope_for_lc I was assuming that by then h/is-er case might have been certified but there was no further update and in confusion I just conevyed best luck to h/im-er but did not write anything more.

I pray to God for both of you and all others who still stcuk in BEC mess and wish that you come out soon from that hell. But please be keep in mind that loosing patience would not serve any purpose and nothing is in your control so please do not loose your calmness. At some point of time you would also come out from this hell. We were also stuck.. For me total hell period was 3 years 9 months and 2 days. Let's pray good for everybody.

Raydon,

By the way I did not find your detaied signature. If it would not be much trouble please provide us your case detail.

Thanks.

- BharatPremi

Thanks. I am sure you'll see Certified soon. Keep following up aggresively.

How do we follow up? My RRI have been sent in March 2007 and again in May 2007(after the lawyer called the BEC and receptionist said - they were waiting for documents from our side). How do we follow up with them? I just hope the labor update comes sooner than later, so that we know what to do moving forward

I wrote my last post in this forum on 6th June and seeing signature of no_hope_for_lc I was assuming that by then h/is-er case might have been certified but there was no further update and in confusion I just conevyed best luck to h/im-er but did not write anything more.

I pray to God for both of you and all others who still stcuk in BEC mess and wish that you come out soon from that hell. But please be keep in mind that loosing patience would not serve any purpose and nothing is in your control so please do not loose your calmness. At some point of time you would also come out from this hell. We were also stuck.. For me total hell period was 3 years 9 months and 2 days. Let's pray good for everybody.

Raydon,

By the way I did not find your detaied signature. If it would not be much trouble please provide us your case detail.

Thanks.

- BharatPremi

bharatpremi,
Here is the info.

MA, EB3 TR
PD: 03/2004
Case Source: State (never made to Region)
Case Closed: June 2006
Case Reopened: August 2006
Recruitment Report Submitted to PBEC: Dec 2006
Latest known status: In Process
Lwyr Update(3 mths back): Case approved, but pending certification :confused:

Thank You Very Much for your good wishes

Raydon,

Thanks.

- BharatPremi

Finally my labor got approved. But not the one I am waiting for 3 years 10 months 8 days. My PERM labor got approved yesterday, June 11th, 2007. But I am too num to be exited. I know how it feels to live with uncertainty. I pray for all of you and wish you get out of this hell ASAP. I will thank everyone in this forum to help me go through this tough time.

If you have info about I-140 and I-485 that will help me with rest of the process please share. At this moment my attorney is waiting for paper work.
My PD is current.

What is the meaning of this status?

bharatpremi,
Here is the info.

MA, EB3 TR

What is the meaning of Case approved, but pending certification? Doesn't approved mean CERTIFIED? Is the status still "In process" after your case is aproved? My attorney said my case got approved. Doesn't it meant it is CERTIFIED?

Finally my labor got approved. But not the one I am waiting for 3 years 10 months 8 days. My PERM labor got approved yesterday, June 11th, 2007. But I am too num to be exited. I know how it feels to live with uncertainty. I pray for all of you and wish you get out of this hell ASAP. I will thank everyone in this forum to help me go through this tough time.

If you have info about I-140 and I-485 that will help me with rest of the process please share. At this moment my attorney is waiting for paper work.
My PD is current.

nohope_for_lc,

Congratulations for "PERM" certified. Being ROW you would now proceed for I-140/485 and best of luck for that.

bharatpremi,
Here is the info.

MA, EB3 TR

Raydon,

It looks like somehow "update" information might be mispresented to you or misunderstood. "Approved" means always "Certified". Now looking to your PD(03/2004) probably you may get out from this mess during this month end or next month. Till last month end PBEC was mainly dealing with cases filed till 2003 end (Observation.. not reliable data..). So please be patient and soon you will find your turn to get out of this mess as well. Best luck to you.

Approvals not according to priority date

Till last month end PBEC was mainly dealing with cases filed till 2003 end (Observation.. not reliable data..). So please be patient and soon you will find your turn to get out of this mess as well.

You are right bharatpremi. That was NOT reliable. I do NOT think there is any form of pattern in this. My case is June 2003 and still waiting and from other posts I see people with 2002 waiting, so I guess there is no trend or effect of priority date. No Method to Maddness!!

Anyway, I know there is going to be an update and seems like with the Sept 2007 deadline to clear cases, they will get it done in the next 4 months

Thank You

nohope_for_lc,

Congratulations for "PERM" certified. Being ROW you would now proceed for I-140/485 and best of luck for that.

Thanks again. I have a question for you. I know this is not I-140 or I-485 forum. I haven't found right forum yet. If my employer file I-140 and I-485 concurrently can I get my EAD even if my I-140 is pending? I will appreciate your answer.

Raydon,

It looks like somehow "update" information might be mispresented to you or misunderstood. "Approved" means always "Certified". Now looking to your PD(03/2004) probably you may get out from this mess during this month end or next month. Till last month end PBEC was mainly dealing with cases filed till 2003 end (Observation.. not reliable data..). So please be patient and soon you will find your turn to get out of this mess as well. Best luck to you.

This is based on the update from the lwyr. I was told that someone in the BEC needs to rubber-stamp the application as certified. This explanation doesn't make any sense to me either. In fact the only status that makes sense to me is 'Certified'. And that is what I don't have right now.

bharatpremi, I sincerely wish your prediction/projection comes true. My nightmare scenario is that of my visa date(Mar 04) becoming current and me not being able to file for I-140/I-485 due to labor not being approved by BEC. Hoping that doesn't happen.:(

Thanks again. I have a question for you. I know this is not I-140 or I-485 forum. I haven't found right forum yet. If my employer file I-140 and I-485 concurrently can I get my EAD even if my I-140 is pending? I will appreciate your answer.

I am still learning about 140 and 485 processes so I am not so sure but logically speaking, you are filing everything together and each form process seems to be taking its own path without linking to other (except 485 may wait for I-140 approval eventually), you should not have any problem having EAD without waiting for I-140 process conclusion. But again question remains what happens EAD is approved and I-140 denied? I would throw this question to more experienced I-140 forum guys

My nightmare scenario is that of my visa date(Mar 04) becoming current and me not being able to file for I-140/I-485 due to labor not being approved by BEC. Hoping that doesn't happen.:(

Assuming you case "Clean" (Meaning properly filed with all required docs etc..), I would believe that would not happen as monthly visa bulletin what we are seeing now represents the "Valve" for water flow (making us elligible) from one BIG pipeline (BEC) to other BIG one (485).

Nightmare scenario has come true

Assuming you case "Clean" (Meaning properly filed with all required docs etc..), I would believe that would not happen as monthly visa bulletin what we are seeing now represents the "Valve" for water flow (making us elligible) from one BIG pipeline (BEC) to other BIG one (485).

bharatpremi, the nightmare scenario has come true in my case. With labor case rotting in the super efficient PBEC, I can't file for 140/485 even though dates are now current, while someone in 2007 with approved PERM can. This is the height of cruelty, what more can I say.
Have to call the employer and again listen to their crappy explanations and deal with their inaction on this front. Life pretty much sucks at the moment for BEC victims like me and many others. :mad: :mad: :mad:

bharatpremi, the nightmare scenario has come true in my case. With labor case rotting in the super efficient PBEC, I can't file for 140/485 even though dates are now current, while someone in 2007 with approved PERM can. This is the height of cruelty, what more can I say.
Have to call the employer and again listen to their crappy explanations and deal with their inaction on this front. Life pretty much sucks at the moment for BEC victims like me and many others

Hey raydon,

Hang in there my friend. Your case will be approved too and we will get in the queue too. I know it seems no method to the madness with the way the processing has gone for us(people who have 2001 priority date are still waiting and ppl who got PERM approved in 2007 have got a green light), but lets face it. Atleast other's dont have to suffer the way we did. I feel happy for them even though my case is in the same boat as your's

Certified finally

After a long and frustrating wait, the online status finally showed the words that I'd given up on seeing - Certified. Took 3.5 yrs to get out of this nightmarish wait. The wait for getting the physical certification begins now. I'd like to thank my friends on the forum for giving me hope during my days of frustration here.
Hope everyone who is waiting gets out of this BEC ordeal soon and are able to make progress with their processing.

Need to scramble to get into for the I-140/485 queue now.

Details as given below
---------------------------------
EB3 TR, MA
PD: Mar 2004
Case closed: Jun 2006
Case reopened: Aug 2006
Results submitted: Dec 2006
Certified (online): July 2007

Congrats raydon

Hello raydon,

I am glad to hear you are finally certified. I know it would have been frustrating waiting for the approval while thousands of cases from PERM get Certified in few months

PRHolder

After a long and frustrating wait, the online status finally showed the words that I'd given up on seeing - Certified. Took 3.5 yrs to get out of this nightmarish wait. The wait for getting the physical certification begins now. I'd like to thank my friends on the forum for giving me hope during my days of frustration here.
Hope everyone who is waiting gets out of this BEC ordeal soon and are able to make progress with their processing.

Need to scramble to get into for the I-140/485 queue now.

Details as given below
---------------------------------
EB3 TR, MA
PD: Mar 2004
Case closed: Jun 2006
Case reopened: Aug 2006
Results submitted: Dec 2006
Certified (online): July 2007