paypal account false fraud. could it affect citizenship?

fliflop

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

I have 4 paypal accounts that I used to use to make payments throught internet. Nowadays, I am only using one of them. Well the point is that I interchanged credit card between the accounts to make the payments and paypal sent me:
Jul 18, 2009: Our system detected unusual charges to a credit card linked to your PayPal account

I have this message in the other 3 accounts and they have access limited. I didn´t realise this message in my email until today. I am trying to provide the information they require ( verify addrees, credit card..) in order to restore my regular access in the 3 accounts.
PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts and avoid fraud.

So do you think this could affect my citizenship???. I think this is not a problem because I always used my credit card. I didn´t receive any letter or something like that about being reported. I just only received emails from paypal in order to fix it. Had somebody the same problem??. Do you know if paypal report something to the police??.
I didn´t reported in N400 because I didn´t do any fraud or receive citation or something.
Please any advice

thanks

Seems to be a non-issue. You are using your credit card. And you did not charge without paying right? There is no complaint.
I get fraudulent credit card alert every time I travel overseas without telling the card company. I take it to be at the same level of fraud.
All you need to do is to call them and set things right.

It's only an issue for naturalization if you had set up the paypal accounts as a front to fund terrorists organizations. Otherwise it's not an issue.

It's only an issue for naturalization if you had set up the paypal accounts as a front to fund terrorists organizations. Otherwise it's not an issue.

Thanks guys for your answer,

Bob, I am not sure but I was asking this because I didn´t have any problem related to fraud and them moral turpitude.