Pattern for last week approvals !!!Analysis

Thanks for preparing the xls sheet with those info.
I got 3 LUDS on 7/10,7/11,7/12 with no meesage change,Any idea whats going on?

Even I had LUD updates on 07/12 and 07/13( only on primary case... not dependent)..... There are few possibilities

1. case entry as va_lc_case suggested
2. response to SR
3 Address change
4. assigned to officer and s/he started work n it..
5. Extended review....

Labour_wait
I think the formula is

( Xfer Date + RD + EB + Country ) && (!lazyness of IOs)

I agree... minor adjustments / modifications from my side

while !(security/name check pending)&&( EB + Country +Xfer Date + RD ) &&(luck) then

Visa number allocated=true

Else

loop back

If (visa number allocated ) & (!lazyness of IOs) &&(luck) then

Approval

Else

Waiting Game

I had a LUD on 6/27/07 saying 'The application is now pending at TSC....'. After which I got FP notice and I gave my FP on 7/12/07 at 8 AM and the LUD changed @6:30 PM but the message was the old message 'On March 15 we transferred you case to TSC....'. I had a LUD on 6/27/07 saying 'The application is now pending at TSC....'.

Anyone had the same thing happen to them?

My case details are below:
I 485 (EB3 to EB2) PD: 05/03 RD: 11/03
1st FP: 10/04
VSC to TSC: 03/15/07
LUD: 03/16 (case xferred to TSC...)
LUD: 06/27 (case is now pending at TSC...), 06/29 (no change in message), 06/30 (no change in message)
2nd FP: 07/12/07
LUD: 07/12 (case xferred to TSC....)

When I talked to an IO, she told me that they work on the transferred case by date of receipt and nothing to do with PD. I am also waiting to be a passanger of the next train (3/15). hope they will clear all the pending transferred cases by this week.
Good luck to everyone.

I donr know when I will get approved with this Horrible USCIS Process and Procedures.. no FIFO

Hope to see my Green..

==========================

PD - Oct 2001
486 - RD 06/04
Transfer to V to T on 03/15/07
2nd FP - 05/08/07

Waiting for 485 AD -

I still feel, they are still looking at the PD also. If we see the spread sheets most of them were for 2001/2002. I dont see much of approvals for 2003 PD and 2004 RD.

After looking at the spread sheet, THink they had many old fillers...
Lost hope

"first In/first Out"

I strongly believe.. They should give first IN/FIRST OUT. Even if person is waiting for name check... they should resolve first old cases. It is not fair to give new people and old are waiting..

I still feel, they are still looking at the PD also. If we see the spread sheets most of them were for 2001/2002. I dont see much of approvals for 2003 PD and 2004 RD.

After looking at the spread sheet, THink they had many old fillers...
Lost hope

In Immigration-law.com.... They mentioned about the visa numbers were taken out and return to State department....

Dint understand what he is saying...Is he saying that the visa number's allocated on July 2nd were returned...or he is saying execssive numbers after allocation were returned...?

Soon, we will find out what type of cases have been returned and how many, but from the fact which was described above, the most typical cases could have been those which they took out on July 2, 2007. Accordingly, the total number of visa authorization which the USCIS has returned to the State Department may not turn out to be that large in numbers

Updated my info. in this spreadsheet.

Another thing which I am not clear about is, Transfer notice says notice date is 03/07/2007 but online LUD for case transfer was on 03/15/2007.

Also I take a close look at notice and saw my original RD was 12/27/2004 and ND was 01/06/2005 But transfer notice says RD is 01/06/2005 and ND is 03/07/2007 ? So Should I consider myself transfer on 03/07 or 03/15 ?

this spreadsheet

Hi

this is a GREAT spreadsheet. Thanks for putting this together . I hope you will continue to maintain it going forward.

When you get approved, please pass on tha baton so that it gets maintained. It looked even better and more upto date han trackitt.com. i think it got managed well because one person amongst us maintained it, sometimes it is difficult for folks to find where this excel is , even if they want to update it with their profiles

thanks a lot

mehro

First of all it's really nice to see the analysis of the data.

All we know the immigration process that's now in place is completely outrageous and illogical. In my life I've never seen such a mixture of stupidity and bureaucracy as in this process.

Why some people go through all three stages in 6 months and others (with the same EB category, etc) wait for years? Why some people get their approvals and others fall into yet another retrogression? Then these people tend to bang into the wall on the next step.
Remember all that 140s denials in 2001-2002? Remember that recent LC's 5 year backlog? Now we have a name check. No one knows what it is that's why "A namecheck". Do you know anyone who got 485 denied because of the namecheck? I've never heard of anyone. And now we face another possible retrogression. Why the hell the process has three steps not just one? What's the reason? I don't see anything else but to milk money.

I don't see any logic nor any trend. Possibly there could be some smaller scale trend with approvals that has the duration of one to two weeks. But the big picture is that uscis adjusts itself every day to whatever problems they face. lawsuits, DoS, politics etc. The whole idea it to solve their problems not those of their "customers".
Immigration officers have to right to lie. But they do it every day. On infopasses they don't provide any written evidences of their words for the same very reason. That's disgusting.

That's why I don't see any trend or logic. They adapt. By the way this forum definitely creates some influence on what uscis does. They shut up. They switch on "no IIO available" message. They lie more to hide their lies. They cannot do it well and fast enough so we can see clearly that's the lie. This forum helps.

Good luck to everyone still waiting... good luck to go through and forget.

Back to game

I updated with my info in VSC.XLS.I called TSC and they said security checks cleared and assinged to officer and case will get updated within 60 days.what it means?