PatienceGC gets the plastic

patienceGC

Registered Users (C)
PatienceGC has finally received the plastic card (as per the tradition started by Chicken65 he will now refer to himself in the third person!). He is very happy and wishes everyone on this board all the best on their endeavor. He likes to thank all the people who were nice to him and also the people who didn’t mind him being around. It took him four years from Labor to plastic. He was with the same company and the same job the entire time. Unlike many on this board he had to wait until his PD became current. So he asks anyone complaining about the "slowness" to also keep in mind the countless number of people who had to wait two years to become current and then file their 485. He hopes that the process gets speeded up and that everyone is happy. He doesn’t see the point behind signing off. Moreover, there are so many intellectuals on this board (balanced on the other side by 1amshantanub) who are helpful in things other than immigration, that he finds this board membership very valuable. So he will still be on this board.

Here is a recap :
Labord PD : August 1999 (Mass.) EB3 RIR
Labor cleared in Feb/march 2000.
I140 cleared in April 2000.
Waited for a while for PD to become current. Filed 485 on Oct 18, 2001.
FP in Jan 2002.
Approved April 2003.
Stamped May 7th 2003.
Status changed to "card ordered on June 20th 2003.
Card received June 27th 2003.

He again wishes to thank everyone. And to all the girls he says "Huv you doin?;)"

Last edited by a moderator:
PGC,
"how u doin"...always works for me...;)
How about dinner...tonight :cool:

Have fun and thanks for all ur funny messages....
Hey, keep those TGIFs flowing...

Hey PGC

It is fact that either

you are not married yet
or
your wife had left you

It is too late for you to get married, because you got your GC now:D:D and she may not join you soon. You know this already.

So, I guess it is second one . :D:D

Hey Shantanu....
Did'nt u read my post. I just asked PGC out for dinner.
Well, as long as there are gals like me, PGC does'nt have to worry. We can pretty much take care of ourselves ;)

Well, i cant believe i am answering your post :rolleyes:
This will hopefully be by first and last reply to you..although i must say some...i mean "some" of ur posts are tolerable. :(

patienceGC

enjoy your continued membership on this forum and I guess writing in the 3rd person has removed all doubts as to your sex!!